silly question but i received a replacement phone and need to return my older device...... it didn't give me any directions... am i suppose to return it back in the FEDEX box? or the little prepaid baggie they sent me? and if it is the prepaid baggie, do i put anything else in there besides my phone? such as a slip or anything..... i'm so conufsed!
    07-25-10 08:15 PM
    Maybe call Verizon, I'm sure they can tell you.
    07-25-10 08:19 PM
    Do not send it in the bag. If you even looked at it, it states it's to donate the phone to Hopeline. Send it in the box with the prepaid label that came with it and the order receipt. I believe it also has a brochure that explains all of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 09:25 PM
    Do not send it in the bag. If you even looked at it, it states it's to donate the phone to Hopeline. Send it in the box with the prepaid label that came with it and the order receipt. I believe it also has a brochure that explains all of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

If he got the phone from Asurion you put it in the bag and drop it in a mailbox. Thats all you need to do. If you got it through Verizon Customer Service, put it back in the box and slap that prepaid label on the box and drop it off at a fedex location.
    07-29-10 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD