11-13-09 12:18 PM
131 ... 456
tools
    As I have said all along...
    11-12-09 10:26 PM
    As I have said all along...
    LOL...Concidering the latest change (equipment change) went into effect on Nov. 1st it's hard to be right about that for too long. LOL. It will be interesting to see what happens when I am ready to buy because I am still getting conflicting info from reps and the experience of people out there so far is that no one who has put a new BB on the line by doing a SIM swap only has been tagged with data. There is a guy on the AT&T forums who did the no commit buy and he called to activiate his new 8900. I am wondering if he really needed to call to activate it or if he could have just put his sim in and been good.

SO far no one who has posted has listen to any of the advice and the first thing they do is call up AT&T and end up locked in.
    11-12-09 11:08 PM
    I think you can just sign for a "charge per KB" type of plan. If you plan on not using any data then it won't be a problem. This is what my brother did with his Q. The only downside is that when you send/receive picture/video messages you get hit with a KB charge. It's fairly minuscule though.
    11-13-09 06:07 AM
    Yeah, still irrelevant. You're arguing about AT&T on the Verizon boards, and you turned out to be wrong anyway. The bottom line is, no data, no Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:50 AM
    I cannot belive this question is still going on.................
    11-13-09 07:11 AM
    Yeah, still irrelevant. You're arguing about AT&T on the Verizon boards, and you turned out to be wrong anyway. The bottom line is, no data, no Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually turns out I wasn't...seems the guy that was told he had to take data wasn't grandfathered. As for arguing an AT&T policy on the VZW board, I didn't start it. I was responding to post #115 which brought AT&T into the topic. Regardless, if you are not interest then stop reponding to me. See...I like conversation so I will continue to post as long as there is something to comment on. That's why I like forums and don't just blog.
    11-13-09 12:18 PM
131 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD