Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Jack...and I PM last...
    10-01-09 04:43 PM
    Huh?
    10char

10-01-09 05:37 PM

agree with ROC. OUR replacement matrix is Env2/3
    Again Asurian might have scoop avail or they will send you a comperable model; highly doubt they follow the same matrix we do for claims.

It is truly amazing that two VZW people looking up a VZW replacement matrix would get exactly the same one. ROLMAO. It would be different if you were agreeing with his opinion. Some of you guys and gals will do anything to increase their post count.

First, whoever said I was a VZW rep...

And second, like tsguy said, with all the misinformation that is posted here, it only helps to have multiple posts with the same answer... Otherwise you wouldn't know who to believe...
    10-01-09 05:56 PM
    Wow. Thanks for all the replies. It's been years since I had to file a claim but when I did, I simply called the 800#, explained my issue, was given a claim # and was told to go to a local authorized store. I would give them the claim # and they would give me a replacement from that store. I guess times have changed. If she was a bit older, I would consider a BB for her, but she's gonna have to show some responsibility first. She got a lot of mileage from the Scoop, but now it's randomly rebooting on it's own and getting worse. Thanks again for the info.
    10-01-09 06:15 PM
    I think it was a really good thing that first- i got corrected; and that second- there were other people that could help backup the correct info. I'm sure the op would like to be as certain as possible that they got the right info from their thread.
    10-01-09 06:16 PM
    I had my daughters xv8300 phone replaced in June and we got the same make/model
    Those phones are tanks. Just dont drop them in the dogs water dish.
    lol...good advice.
    10-01-09 06:16 PM
    And second, like tsguy said, with all the misinformation that is posted here, it only helps to have multiple posts with the same answer... Otherwise you wouldn't know who to believe...
    I could assemble at least five people - all of whom will tell you New Mexico is not part of the USA.

Does this mean it is true & accurate & NM really is part of a foreign nation?

I could assemble at least five people - all of whom cannot identify the Vice President of the United States of America.

Does this mean he does not exist?

In this day & age of Internet-spread urban legends & false information, having two or more people confirm, doesn't make it easier to authenticate.

After all, a certain Vet here swears I am multiple people - might I just be confirming my own words, in an attempt to anonymously sound good?

As a sidenote...

If we could ship the current US administration & half of Congress to Albuquerque, could we deny them reentry & forget they ever existed?

10-01-09 06:17 PM
    I could assemble at least five people - all of whom will tell you New Mexico is not part of the USA.

Does this mean it is true & accurate & NM really is part of a foreign nation?

I could assemble at least five people - all of whom cannot identify the Vice President of the United States of America.

Does this mean he does not exist?

In this day & age of Internet-spread urban legends & false information, having two or more people confirm, doesn't make it easier to authenticate.

After all, a certain Vet here swears I am multiple people - might I just be confirming my own words, in an attempt to anonymously sound good?

As a sidenote...

If we could ship the current US administration & half of Congress to Albuquerque, could we deny them reentry & forget they ever existed?

I don't want to open old wounds, but this just goes way back to not taking anything you hear on a public message board as fact...

Hopefully the OP is smart enough to know that there is no guarantee that what he is told here will in fact be the outcome...

Either way, multiple agreeing posts from people with who have records of giving accurate and/or helpful information certainly doesn't hurt anything...
    10-01-09 06:25 PM
    And...

In in theory your statements may be correct, but you have to put it in context of this message board and who these posters are. You well know that the ones agreeing on this topic deal with Verizon Wireless policy on a daily basis and have the resources to give the accurate information and have done so countless times here...

All in all, they're not just a group of random people who just so happen to agree on this one issue...
    10-01-09 06:32 PM
    Hopefully the OP is smart enough to know that there is no guarantee that what he is told here will in fact be the outcome...
    It is known as intelligently discerning information provided.

I enjoy watching the banter & the confirmations, especially with regards to carrier policy. Sometimes I like to jump in, just to throw things off kilter. Keeps everyone thinking.

10-01-09 06:35 PM
    True...
    And if the OP hasn't read threads in here before then he wouldn't know about the reps history of posts...

Most of the banter in this thread came when someone came in accusing someone else of freeposting...

Speaking of Banter........ I have heard of Asurion replacing the LG Scoop with the LG Banter...

...Again nothing for certain...
    10-01-09 06:41 PM
    First, whoever said I was a VZW rep...
    I certainly didn't. I was referring to heather's restating tsguy's post. See, he replied to my 'amazing' post 'cause he is NOT clueless. I'm still amazed.
    10-01-09 09:50 PM
    I think there is a general consensus that the accused here were just confirming each other; I'm not sure why you picked this particular thread to hate on. You can read countless threads where we've ALL reconfirmed each others statements as well as corrected each other. Its no different than someone calling in 4 or more times asking the same question just to see if they get the same answer.
    Stop with the hating! sheesh.
    10-01-09 11:20 PM
    I certainly didn't. I was referring to heather's restating tsguy's post. See, he replied to my 'amazing' post 'cause he is NOT clueless. I'm still amazed.

If you were referring to her restating tsguy's post... Then why did you quote her most agreeing with ME?
    10-01-09 11:21 PM
    oh and btw my posts here come from personal consumer experience MORE than they do as a wireless carrier rep. Many carriers deal with asurian not just verizon.
    10-01-09 11:23 PM
    Two pages of complete BS about reaffirming posts.. Let's throw Jahoobooohoo or whoever the guy is in to the little troll closet and let that be that.

The animosity and immature behavior from a select group on this forum makes it almost unbearable to hold a professional conversation.
    10-01-09 11:38 PM
    Its about time you all woke up.

For the record, I am reaffirming what
    10-01-09 11:48 PM
    Probably won't happen since we know what we're talking about(most of the time) and you don't. You're the one that started with the stupid comment in this thread not us.
    God you are an arrogant *** who posts useless dribble. Quit wasting company time and do your damn job without be a snide little ****.
    10-02-09 05:26 AM
    God you are an arrogant *** who posts useless dribble. Quit wasting company time and do your damn job without be a snide little ****.
    AHAHAHAHAHAH
    Someone has a little crush on me and is following me around the forums?
    10-02-09 07:14 AM

+10char
    10-02-09 07:25 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD