I just got my blackberry pearl 8130 a few days ago and I am wondering if there is any way to get rid of the message at the end of all outgoing e-mails that says "This message was sent using my Verizon Wireless blackberry."

Does anyone know if this is possible?
    12-17-07 04:30 PM
    I dont have verizon, but assuming they all work the same, log into your email account setups area (via browser or pc) and edit account. it is included in your signature which you can delete or change to whatever you please.
    12-17-07 04:39 PM
    I am using a work e-mail account and right now I just have a standard signature set up. It seems that the "Sent from my blackberry..." message is put in there automatically. Is there any way to change my signature options directly from my blackberry?
    12-17-07 04:53 PM
    yes. go into your set up wizard on your BB. log in with your user name and password. and edit accounts. you can do it from the desktop or BB. its called set up wizard on my 8300. but find the set up folder icon on your phone and it should be similar if not the same wording in there.
    12-17-07 04:58 PM
    Ok...I found the e-mail options on my blackberry but it seems like the signature can't be changed. I can't add to it, and when I try to delete the "Sent from my Blackberry" message my browser goes to the previous page. Any other ideas? How can I access these options on my desktop? Maybe I can do it from there...
    12-17-07 05:16 PM
    you cant click right on it. there should be a "?" right next to it. click there to edit.
    12-17-07 05:24 PM
    When I click on the question mark it says that the page is unable to open. I am able to click all of the other question marks so I don't know why this one isn't working. Maybe Verizon doesn't allow the signature to be changed??? Any other suggestions would greatly help.
    12-17-07 05:28 PM
    hmmm...I guess a verizon user would have to chime in here. I would try it on the desktop as a last resort and if that doesnt work then hopefully someone else will know and reply. I can not imagine it wouldnt allow you to change it though...good luck!
    12-17-07 05:38 PM
    Can you please direct me on how to change it using my desktop? Would it be through the desktop blackberry software or through Verizon?
    12-17-07 05:42 PM
    its done through a website for the BB users of verizon. At least that is how ATT does it. I do not know what it would be though
    12-17-07 05:48 PM
    12-17-07 05:51 PM
    Thanks GoDJ. I knew there had to be a thread somewhere but I couldn't find it on my own. It seems that Verizon customers have to go through a little more to get the signature off, but I got it taken care of. Thanks.
    12-17-07 06:14 PM
    could you be the same millertime who so awesomely solved my streaming problem on howardforums? small crackberry world!
    01-06-08 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD