Went to Verizon today to pay my bill and see if I could replace my pearl again, backlights this time. I was able too and while the guy was doing his thing I mentioned I could upgrade early now. I pondered about the storm, and he said, "storm is going to be revamped, so you should wait until January for NE2...you should just wait..." so come January I will be full of options. Storm 2, tour...I guess I will have to wait and see what I feel like doing @ that time. I guess by then storm will probably be free anyway...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 07:13 PM
    I love my storm, but that storm 2 is sounding really tempting. I didnt use my NE2 for the storm because I used my fathers lines upgrade(the phone he wanted I found on ebay for less than 100 dollars without a contract). So I really do not know if I am going to upgrade or not yet, would like to see apple get a Iphone on the Verizon network, but do not see that happening anytime soon.
    09-03-09 07:48 PM
    I did not like the storm too much as the touch screen is weird to get used to after using other phones like iPhone or other BB's. But it was overall a good phone. Take your time and do your research, haven't heard much on the tour but I'm sure its packed with a bunch of things that would be interesting to look at. :P

For now I am happy with my 8900 with full capabilities unlike the storm when I had it on T-mobile, hence the reason i switched over to the 8900.
    09-03-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD