I am a first time BB owner. I love the phone except for one problem I am having. I have read the manuals about wireless reconciliation. My phone does not update from my integrated to my device. It does the opposite. If I check the email on my phone, any action I take with it is updated on my PC. the opposite does not happen. By the end of the day all of the emails I have opened, replied to, and deleted in the office are still unopened on my phone. Frustrating to have to erase them every day. I have tried manual reconciliation. I have triple checked all of my settings. Is this a Verizon Wireless Issue?
    03-14-09 12:56 AM
    I believe the issue is with the individual email account & not VZW. I don't personally run any email from a PC & my BlackBerry, so I can't be certain, but your PC email reconciles completely on each server connect - it is a two way process. I don't believe BlackBerry does this on all (or any) email types. If it does, it would need to be on an IMAP email account. I think that messages read indicators on the server might not be picked up on the device itself - if it is and yours isn't, we may have a simple settings issue.

Let's start by determining what email you're using & we can go from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD