Anyone else experiencing email problems on VZW. I have received no email on my phone since Sunday night.
    07-14-09 01:57 PM
    No problems here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:01 PM
    Anyone else experiencing email problems on VZW. I have received no email on my phone since Sunday night.
    What device are you running? What type of e-mail account are you using? How many different e-mail accounts?

I have an exchange server, gmail, yahoo, 2 cable company accounts, AOL, and a vzw.blackberry.net ... the only one I can't confirm working is the blackberry one. Every other one has been working all day yesterday and today.

Dumb question ... are you sure you're getting e-mails? If you just noticed you've gotten nothing since Sunday night, maybe you just haven't gotten e-mails?
    07-14-09 02:02 PM
    Also, check to make sure that the email account doesnt have to be validated. Go into the email settings on the phone and if it needs it, it will have an X next to the email address.
    07-14-09 05:42 PM
    I'm using a BB Storm. I'm sure I have received email since Sunday, because i've retrieved them on my laptop. I have a blackberry account, a Yahoo account, and two Verizon accounts. I just ried to send an email from the phone, and it doesn't work, 'transaction error'.
    07-14-09 11:01 PM
    Register with network?

07-14-09 11:15 PM
    And resend service books. You try a battery pull?

07-14-09 11:17 PM
    I cant receive emails from my Gmail account straight to my BB. But..I can receive emails from my Yahoo account.
    07-15-09 02:06 PM
    CHECK your bis accounts guys if one acc is working and one is not its most likely the validation of the email. as for the original post soft reset that **, delete service books, and resend
    07-15-09 03:28 PM
    My issue with NOT receiving emails from my Gmail acc has been resolved. I deleted the email account in BIS and added it again. I resent the Service Books.
    07-16-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD