Talked to a VZW rep and explained my situation about signing an annual renewal contract in order to get the 9650 for cheap. He said most definitely that I can get the phone. There is a $20 early fee and what have you...

But yea...I qualify for the early annual renewal because:

I have a plan that is worth more than $49.99
    and
    I've payed all my bills earlier than whenever they sent me the bill.

So I can't wait to get my 9650.
    04-30-10 08:37 PM
    Talked to a VZW rep and explained my situation about signing an annual renewal contract in order to get the 9650 for cheap. He said most definitely that I can get the phone. There is a $20 early fee and what have you...

and

I'm assuming you had a contract. How far into the contract are you? Twenty months? What is the cheap price?
    04-30-10 09:51 PM

and

yes, you can upgrade your phone on a 2 year contract after 12 months into your 2 year contract. You just have to pay the 20 dollar early upgrade fee
    04-30-10 10:13 PM
    yes, you can upgrade your phone on a 2 year contract after 12 months into your 2 year contract. You just have to pay the 20 dollar early upgrade fee
    I thought this was for the primary line only.
    04-30-10 10:47 PM
    I'm assuming you had a contract. How far into the contract are you? Twenty months? What is the cheap price?
    The main rep. said that I'll be able to purchase the 9650 around the price range of $150-180.

I only have 7 months left on my contract.
    04-30-10 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD