So, I'm a huge idio t and left my blackberry Tour down at my school I was visiting for homecoming. It's giong to take a few days for it to get sent back, and I was wondering if I could re-activate my Storm as a replacement until my Tour arrives? Is that at all possible? How would I go about doing it and can I easily switch back to my Tour when it gets here.
    10-18-09 11:41 PM
    Totally, that's easy to do. The easiest way is just to call and let them do the work for you. Once it's activated, you can let them switch it, or log in to your BIS and switch devices. It's free.
    10-18-09 11:47 PM
    Totally, that's easy to do. The easiest way is just to call and let them do the work for you. Once it's activated, you can let them switch it, or log in to your BIS and switch devices. It's free.
    Sweet, thanks man. Dumb question, whats the BIS website?

Edit: I did a search and saw you can do *228 Option 3. I did that, and they had a warning that it may effect something with the insurance? What does that mean?
    Last edited by rfdesort; 10-18-09 at 11:58 PM.
    10-18-09 11:52 PM
    Don't worry about it - if you have insurance, as long as you're going to reactivate your insured phone soon, no issues.

What they are trying to tell you is another device won't be covered by insurance & if you keep that other device, you will need to cancel your premium.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 12:44 AM
    Sweet, thanks man. Dumb question, whats the BIS website?
    BlackBerry Internet Service.
    http:///www.blackberry.com/go/vzw
    10-19-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD