01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 9495969798 ...
tools
    hyk4evr: Better check yo self fo you wreck yo self fool! lol
    So you're new here. Welcome. Where do you work?
    Too late! But nice effort anyways.
    11-23-09 11:56 PM
    I have 5 phones on my account in which 2 storms are consistently being replaced each of them at least 5 times since last November. Battery problems with every OS upgrade. Freezing issues and more but mostly battery issues. They refuse to change the model and just keep sending replacements. Thats the story. Its getting tiring and they would rather me go bck to Tmobile instead of trying to make me happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Then go back to TMO

I'm a customer asking a question.

Just because you are doesn't mean anyone on here is going to drop everything to help you out, in the wrong thread.

What's the diff ok its a comment. If vzw doesn't want my 400 a month. That's ok with me I guess.

We have all dealt with customers like this and for the 100th time we deal with accounts that have over 800 lines and bills over over 40,000$ so don't walk around with 400$ like you're the coolest thing since peanut butter.

I don't even want a tour. Why would you assume that. I prefer a working storm but I can't get that. So stop talking out of your you know what.

Rude.

The funny thing is its under warranty and would go straight back to the mnufacturer and vzw gets credit for the phone as long as there is no water damage.

I agree with the op. Vzw should take responsibility. There is no reason why lint should even get under the screen. Vzw has crappy policis in place and don't care if they loose a customer and 5000 a year from that customer.

For someone who is describing VZW's "crappy policies" I have to wonder why you would post a question at all as it seems that you already know oh so much.
    11-24-09 07:52 AM
    Ah yes after your ten calls...

For you information Weekend. I took ONE call thank you very much.
    11-24-09 10:58 AM
    For someone who is describing VZW's "crappy policies" I have to wonder why you would post a question at all as it seems that you already know oh so much.
    He is one of those customers who already "knows how to fix everything", and have "already done everything" you are going to tell them to do. Yet they call in anyway...

Oh and Corp, I know the root cause of your issue. You bought a storm.
    11-24-09 11:07 AM
    I recieve a new model through the Multi Fru / Fru to New program.

I recieved the brand new phone but no label to ship the old phone since it is a multi fru do i need to send it back?
    11-24-09 12:11 PM
    I hate sup's some times they never get back to me anyone from WDS can you answer this? I need time off for the holidays dec 19-jan 4th so should i put in the request for the days I dont work to? I have sunday, monday off so thats 6 days that I need or do not need to request off
    11-24-09 12:48 PM
    I recieve a new model through the Multi Fru / Fru to New program.

I recieved the brand new phone but no label to ship the old phone since it is a multi fru do i need to send it back?
    If u simply call 1800 922 0204 option 3 and request a shipping label, you'll be able to get one sent. You better hurry, you have 10 days to ship that other phone back or they'll charge you for the new phone.
    11-24-09 01:44 PM
    If u simply call 1800 922 0204 option 3 and request a shipping label, you'll be able to get one sent. You better hurry, you have 10 days to ship that other phone back or they'll charge you for the new phone.
    Geeze theres gotta be like 6 of you Boise Reps on here now~!
    11-24-09 01:49 PM
    HAHA we are invading! Only a matter of time now before we rule the thread. Then next THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHA!
    11-24-09 01:58 PM
    LOL *Insert Stewie voice there*
    11-24-09 02:06 PM
    I am going from VZW tech to Customer Care. They are telling us to "unlearn tech." It's...so....hard! Anyone else here in the same boat as me?
    11-24-09 02:07 PM
    wow, so when you need to TS a device they WANT you to xfer. **** this company.
    11-24-09 02:12 PM
    I am going from VZW tech to Customer Care. They are telling us to "unlearn tech." It's...so....hard! Anyone else here in the same boat as me?
    really they are telling you to unlearn it????? why I almost went then last min they told me to stay tech I would think being tech and cust service would be better cause you can fix alot and not have to xfer every call, then again unlearning it and xfering every call would be hella easy LOL I didnt want to go to cust service after i heard a rumor of pay cut, but at least you have 6 easy weeks of training
    11-24-09 02:14 PM
    wow, so when you need to TS a device they WANT you to xfer. **** this company.
    Yeah, I'm now no longer allowed to do anything past an OTA or soft reset..It's going to be weird...
    11-24-09 02:18 PM
    Yeah, I'm now no longer allowed to do anything past an OTA or soft reset..It's going to be weird...
    That is ******* stupid.
    11-24-09 02:20 PM
    really they are telling you to unlearn it????? why I almost went then last min they told me to stay tech I would think being tech and cust service would be better cause you can fix alot and not have to xfer every call, then again unlearning it and xfering every call would be hella easy LOL I didnt want to go to cust service after i heard a rumor of pay cut, but at least you have 6 easy weeks of training
    There is no pay cut, they're telling us Customer Care usually is hired on for less and that we're lucky to keep our current pay. Yeah, I'm so used to not transferring and being told transferring is bad, now I'm going to be doing it all day!
    11-24-09 02:20 PM
    Were is Darth? He would LOVE this.
    11-24-09 02:22 PM
    There is no pay cut, they're telling us Customer Care usually is hired on for less and that we're lucky to keep our current pay. Yeah, I'm so used to not transferring and being told transferring is bad, now I'm going to be doing it all day!
    Dang that just so stupid!!! they spend all this time and money to train people to be techs and now they are telling them to never use that tech support training again ! what a waste of time money and resorces...
    11-24-09 02:24 PM
    Probably because they know people would just walk out if they were forced into CC AND had to lose pay.
    11-24-09 02:25 PM
    Dang that just so stupid!!! they spend all this time and money to train people to be techs and now they are telling them to never use that tech support training again ! what a waste of time money and resorces...
    You sound surprised that this place would do something like that OZ.
    11-24-09 02:26 PM
    I wish there were ways to get a raise here or bonus... I know we have those 3 ways to get a extra 2 bucks a hour but I am talking about some thing that raises your base pay
    11-24-09 02:27 PM
    most of the "training" is propaganda...Verizon Wireless is the best network, blah blah blah...
    11-24-09 02:27 PM
    It would seem the smart thing to do would be utilize those that were tech and are now Cust Care... I see 2 birds and you guys could nail em with one stone.
    11-24-09 02:31 PM
    most of the "training" is propaganda...Verizon Wireless is the best network, blah blah blah...
    All training is propaganda...
    11-24-09 02:32 PM
    I hope all my reps have a happy Thanksgiving!! Be thankful and share good times with the ones you love!!
    BYEEEEEE <3
    11-24-09 02:34 PM
3,731 ... 9495969798 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD