01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 9293949596 ...
tools
    So in an effort to make this job sound cooler than it is, I feel entitled to overdramtize my calls... case in point... Guy calls in needing his BIS password to put in his new email password (most likely because he was getting an email from the President appointing him on his staff, so heck yeah, big promotion) so, because I was able to do that for him, I single handedly bumped this customer up a tax bracket. F*ck yeah, I rule! Go Verizon!
    Oh thats nothing. I helped James Bond save the United States from a nuclear holocaust by fixing his aircard.
    Last edited by IMP42; 11-23-09 at 05:22 PM.
    11-23-09 05:19 PM
    Depending on what queue you're in we usually take 25-40 calls in a day.
    sounds about right
    11-23-09 05:21 PM
    Oh thats nothing. I helped James Bond save the United States from a nuclear holocaust by fixing his aircard.
    Hmmm... you win this round ... but I shall prevail
    11-23-09 05:22 PM
    For the record. Never get a phone account with an irresponsible person. My phone will be paperweight tomorrow if I don't pay $490- $90 of which is money I owe and the rest is the result of an account holder who can't ever find the money to pay her part of the bill. This is so frustrating.
    11-23-09 06:27 PM
    True story. That is why I dont share phone accounts any more. I got burned by something like that a long time ago.
    11-23-09 06:40 PM
    I had the same problem when I was on my mom's account. I always payed my part of the bill, or so I thought. It turns out she used the money for other things. IN the end I had to pay almost $500 to keep it out of collections so it didn't ruin what little was left of her credit... good times.
    Last edited by IMP42; 11-23-09 at 06:48 PM.
    11-23-09 06:45 PM
    Ahhh my favorite time of day, 6:15. when i can finally press the end duty button and go home. Until tomorrow...
    11-23-09 07:14 PM
    Ah yes after your ten calls...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 07:44 PM
    Tis is a great forum.
    11-23-09 07:55 PM
    This** sorry cant spell today, long day
    11-23-09 07:55 PM
    it happens lol... and damn it Imp its your fault we're in queue now
    11-23-09 07:58 PM
    I hate it when in que! Probley work in same place
    11-23-09 07:59 PM
    So like what's the deal. After 4 or 5 storm replacements why won't vzw replace it with a newer model.

11-23-09 08:31 PM
    So i'm pretty thoroughly convinced that if there is internet in H*ll (lol censored), it is provided by Verizon Mobile Broadband
    11-23-09 08:36 PM
    So like what's the deal. After 4 or 5 storm replacements why won't vzw replace it with a newer model.

First, sorry to hear you are having issues with your your Storms.

But without knowing all the circumstances and seeing the account and other factors. There is not rep or person on this board, that can answer that question.
    11-23-09 08:36 PM

Are you a Random Rep making a statement or are you a customer asking a question?
    11-23-09 08:37 PM
    aaronnnnn hi!
    11-23-09 08:41 PM
    I have 5 phones on my account in which 2 storms are consistently being replaced each of them at least 5 times since last November. Battery problems with every OS upgrade. Freezing issues and more but mostly battery issues. They refuse to change the model and just keep sending replacements. Thats the story. Its getting tiring and they would rather me go bck to Tmobile instead of trying to make me happy.

11-23-09 08:50 PM
    I'm a customer asking a question.

11-23-09 08:51 PM
    So.... wouldn't this post better fit in the "ask a verizon rep" thread and not the "random rep comments" thread??
    11-23-09 08:52 PM
    What's the diff ok its a comment. If vzw doesn't want my 400 a month. That's ok with me I guess.

11-23-09 08:57 PM
    I have 5 phones on my account in which 2 storms are consistently being replaced each of them at least 5 times since last November. Battery problems with every OS upgrade. Freezing issues and more but mostly battery issues. They refuse to change the model and just keep sending replacements. Thats the story. Its getting tiring and they would rather me go bck to Tmobile instead of trying to make me happy.

Sounds like a Blackberry to me!! That's exactly why I got the DROID..

So battery is the issue? Could you elaborate and have you tried different batteries?

If you aren't happy with VZW tech support, then feel free to call RIM. They'll love to help you. You'll need a CC handy so they can make you happy.
    11-23-09 08:59 PM
    What's the diff ok its a comment. If vzw doesn't want my 400 a month. That's ok with me I guess.

It's a comment in a random rep thread and that would be called "hijacking" although this thread kinda has no subject lol..

But sure let a few people on CB make you cancel your 5 lines under contract and go to T-Mobile where they don't even have a map, just a dark project to take over the world 1 tower at a time.

By the way my recent bill was over $500 and that's with a discount - if that makes you feel better.
    11-23-09 09:02 PM
    OK So is it ok if I ask a question??? Why is it that some people feel that they are entitled to a NEW device because they are having problems with the one they have now ?? I wonder if I can take my car back to the dealership and because I cant get "Jime Rome" in clearly they will give me a new car?? I could allways tell them that I will buy my next car from someone else! Sounds stupid don't it!
    11-23-09 09:03 PM
    Wow five relpacements on each line? all for the same reasons?

This is a bit hard to fathom. What apps are you running?

Also, what are times the battery is lasting? 1 hour or is it bad cause it does not last three dats without a charge?
    Last edited by lastraid; 11-23-09 at 09:07 PM.
    11-23-09 09:05 PM
3,731 ... 9293949596 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD