01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 9091929394 ...
tools
    You must be one of the few then. The calls i've taken on the Droid have been a pain in my a$s so props to you for being able to figure it out
    11-19-09 07:07 PM
    All it really needs is a touchscreen sensitivty setting. Advanced task killer fixes a lot of probs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 07:22 PM
    this is the queue that never ends... it goes on and on my friends... /headdesk
    11-19-09 08:51 PM
    Headdesk works better if you put a spike on it first

11-19-09 08:53 PM
    Depends on the perspective lol
    11-19-09 09:15 PM
    You must be one of the few then. The calls i've taken on the Droid have been a pain in my a$s so props to you for being able to figure it out
    Well those people that are calling in are complete morons and probably don't even know how to work the average dumb phone.

All it really needs is a touchscreen sensitivty setting. Advanced task killer fixes a lot of probs

I 2nd that darth, the phone is easy to use in general, but I don't like the sound quality when in call or the actual making calls in whole.
    11-20-09 07:49 AM
    Well those people that are calling in are complete morons and probably don't even know how to work the average dumb phone.
    These are the same people who gravitate to BlackBerry & iPhone.

Seriously.

Now they think they are ready for something better & the rep who has been conditioned & groomed by the carrier using Pavlov's theories to preach BlackBerry has to help them.

Not a good thing.

It reminds me of the superior experience iPhone customers get from Apple.

Seriously.

Story from a friend - he is a project engineer for Qwest Local Networks - he went in to look at a new phone & had a Windows phone in mind as that is what he has always used. Rep tells him to not get a Windows phone, that Droid is better. Friend asks how is it better? Rep rattles off some canned answers & my friend responds how Windows can do these things, too. The rep then says, "well, if you don't like the Droid, we have the new BlackBerry Storm2 out" - all he wanted to do was get a hands on with some WM devices and he has needs no Android or BlackBerry can handle. I can see why so many reps are anti-anything-that-isn't-BlackBerry-or-Android. Bones. treats, Pavlov.

Seriously.
    11-20-09 08:04 AM
    These are the same people who gravitate to BlackBerry & iPhone.

Seriously.

Now they think they are ready for something better & the rep who has been conditioned & groomed by the carrier using Pavlov's theories to preach BlackBerry has to help them.

Not a good thing.

It reminds me of the superior experience iPhone customers get from Apple.

Seriously.

Story from a friend - he is a project engineer for Qwest Local Networks - he went in to look at a new phone & had a Windows phone in mind as that is what he has always used. Rep tells him to not get a Windows phone, that Droid is better. Friend asks how is it better? Rep rattles off some canned answers & my friend responds how Windows can do these things, too. The rep then says, "well, if you don't like the Droid, we have the new BlackBerry Storm2 out" - all he wanted to do was get a hands on with some WM devices and he has needs no Android or BlackBerry can handle. I can see why so many reps are anti-anything-that-isn't-BlackBerry-or-Android. Bones. treats, Pavlov.

Seriously.
    Woof - Growl - Woof - Pant - Cookie!
    11-20-09 08:29 AM
    true story lol
    11-20-09 11:20 AM
    Alltel, I hate you. Sometimes you are my friend and you work with me, other times you give me the middle finger...
    11-20-09 01:22 PM
    Dang no more crackberry for me.....so sad
    11-20-09 02:50 PM
    why?
    10char
    11-20-09 02:52 PM
    Dang no more crackberry for me.....so sad
    why?
    10char
    Ditto on the Why?
    11-20-09 03:10 PM
    He's become addicted... up all night and day... lost his girlfriend... his family has lost all hope... he's on the streets and he lost his job...
    Its not the first time I've seen it...
    No but srsly why?
    11-20-09 03:14 PM
    Alltel, I hate you. Sometimes you are my friend and you work with me, other times you give me the middle finger...
    LOL, that honestly sums up Alltel perfectly
    11-20-09 04:01 PM
    Bah... queue already... stupid phones...
    11-20-09 04:07 PM
    My internet usage is to high at work and so I got wrote up sad oh well I can still look on my break I quess
    11-20-09 04:59 PM
    My internet usage is to high at work and so I got wrote up sad oh well I can still look on my break I quess
    wow serious? that's messed up
    11-20-09 05:07 PM
    IT might suck, but while at work, one must do what they are paid for - not be on CB all day
    11-20-09 05:24 PM
    Pfft, I refute your logical conclusion lol
    11-20-09 05:53 PM
    I used 25kilobytes of crackberry in the last 2 days and thats to much from what I was told...I am not on here during calls
    11-20-09 06:15 PM
    Wow... so a "training" I was just in consisted of 3 online tests and the "trainer" just sat in the front of the room on his personal laptop and left halfway through to go watch a football game in our break room...

And apparently our map system was "upgraded" to where if someone's VZ Navigator isnt responding, they can call us and we give them their directions... Are you ****ing serious?
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 11-20-09 at 11:33 PM.
    11-20-09 11:24 PM
    Wow... so a "training" I was just in consisted of 3 online tests and the "trainer" just sat in the front of the room on his personal laptop and left halfway through to go watch a football game in our break room...

And apparently our map system was "upgraded" to where if someone's VZ Navigator isnt responding, they can call us and we give them their directions... Are you ****ing serious?
    Welcome to On-Star. This is another customer service enhancement. A good thing in my opinion. As long as a call does last long and one has to guide them over the phone call.
    Last edited by lastraid; 11-21-09 at 04:07 PM.
    11-21-09 07:22 AM
    Sure is quiet here today. Did Boise fall off the map? or go the way of ATT's 3G coverage map?
    11-21-09 03:52 PM
    I sure am not here today ! haha I am so sick of work good thing today is my last day of this week.
    11-21-09 04:02 PM
3,731 ... 9091929394 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD