01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 8889909192 ...
tools
    Yea thats what I meant its like the verizon network but it will only work while you are close to the wifi hub
    Exactly.
    +1
    11-18-09 03:47 PM
    It is better than BlackBerry - I already have said that. It is still one of the fugliest phones out there.

BTW - who is twis?

Found this on my evening run to various sites. Wonder what HTC is cooking up...
    HTC used (you probably know this) to mostly just make phones for carriers that they would brand as their own, such as the Verizon 6800 & ATT Tilt. However recently they are branding the phones themselves and positioning themselves as a manufacturer. They are currently running a TV ad campaign that is NOT carrier specific.

HTC Kicks Off Ad Campaign — It’s All About You
    11-18-09 04:12 PM
    BTW PK, I fully support your Fanboi Cage Deathmatch idea lol
    11-18-09 04:15 PM
    BTW PK, I fully support your Fanboi Cage Deathmatch idea lol
    You saw that eh? Getting REAL tired of all the "this phone vs that phone" threads!
    11-18-09 04:20 PM
    You saw that eh? Getting REAL tired of all the "this phone vs that phone" threads!
    Yeah, I laughed too.
    11-18-09 04:44 PM
    Gotta love the calls with a customer who actually takes heed to advice about BBDM backup/restore, etc. when they just get a phone. Those calls make me feel like i'm doing a good deed every now and again here.
    11-18-09 04:45 PM
    Meh. It just makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone who has a little bit of common sense. Haha. Doesn't happen too often though.
    11-18-09 05:26 PM
    Hey now. That's enough out of you. We all know that MY PHONE is better than your phone anyday!

at least it is bigger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 05:41 PM
    Hey now. That's enough out of you. We all know that MY PHONE is better than your phone anyday!

at least it is bigger.

what one ? you have a few different ones LOL
    11-18-09 05:50 PM
    what one ? you have a few different ones LOL

at least it is bigger.

^That one> Clear difference in the size dont you see lol.
    11-18-09 07:15 PM
    Damn you Imp... just... damn you
    11-18-09 08:34 PM
    Imp, I don't think Aaron like your new sig. lol
    11-18-09 08:36 PM
    Imp, I don't think Aaron like your new sig. lol
    From somewhere in the archives...

I really wish I was a Mattel toy. Maybe ComfortablyNumb would have me as her little baby girl dolly and play with me and love me and cuddle me and promise she won't rip my head or arms off.
    11-18-09 10:50 PM
    Holy f*ck Twin that was AMAZING! ROFL
    11-18-09 10:55 PM
    Twins, are you f*cking high? If you're going to make up something, at least make it somewhat believable or acknowledge it as a semi-plagiarized 50 year old Looney Toons cartoon joke... Fail, good (?) sir, FAIL!
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 11-18-09 at 11:07 PM.
    11-18-09 11:00 PM
    If you're going to make up something, at least make it somewhat believable or acknowledge it as a semi-plagiarized 50 year old Looney Toons cartoon joke... Fail, good (?) sir, FAIL!
    Make up something?

It is quoted there - in black & white.
    11-18-09 11:11 PM
    Make up something?

Of course I am a pain in everyone's collective a*s but i'm old and I think I can get away with it
    See what I did there?
    11-18-09 11:24 PM
    In all fairness it is in black and white.... lol
    11-18-09 11:26 PM
    See what I did there?
    Yes - you obviously faked it - everyone knows my level of intelligence & vocabulary are too high to use foul language. I leave that to the lower-intelligence, immature kidiots out there.

I haven't uttered a foul word in probably 45 years. Some of you, however, can't go 45 seconds without them.

You have to make your fakes believable, which you didn't.
    Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 11-19-09 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Spelling correction - no such word as "secobds"
    11-18-09 11:53 PM
    Twins sent me a screenshot in a PM of that message Aaron, you can't fool me.
    11-19-09 12:13 AM
    Yes on both - probably the simplest thing, since you're running Android, would be to link your Hotmail account to your Gmail account - but you could do the reverse, as well.

We have reached a point where BlackBerry may well be considered the least capable push platform out there. Google & Microsoft have decided to go on the offensive. Without looking at the financial superiority of the two big guys, the technological prowess of MS or Google eclipses that of RIM by several hundredfold.
    So aside from losing BBM I would have a superior device and an all around better experience... If it eliminates all the memory sh** as well I'm sold. How about MP3s? I just moved a bunch of music over to my Storm to start using that as my MP3 player instead of my Zune (to carry one device). I know Android will play them, but how well?

I think I know what I may be doing come July. Push mail on Google and hotmail, even separately, that's what I'm looking for. Also I was told that it isn't too difficult to get it on Exchange either. Just need to figure out how to get Exchange to sync only my mail (not contacts or calendar and such). If I can get that on Android then you may have converted me Twins. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by ekyle125; 11-19-09 at 05:50 AM.
    11-19-09 05:27 AM
    Damn you Imp... just... damn you
    Is that an offer for a truce?
    11-19-09 10:52 AM
    In all fairness it is in black and white.... lol
    Accually, it is more in black and greyish hue
    11-19-09 10:55 AM
    Something like that lol... unless you used colored fonts
    11-19-09 03:16 PM
    Is that an offer for a truce?
    Meh, call it whatever lol... Although, completely unrelated, if I have another 2 and a half hour BS call tonight like I did last night, me no happy and someone's cat might get run over
    11-19-09 03:17 PM
3,731 ... 8889909192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD