01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 8687888990 ...
tools
    Darth how are you liking your drrrroid?
    11-17-09 09:25 PM
    I'm not quite sure how I feel about the Droid. I like the idea of it and the browsing speeds, but I dislike the keyboard and the whole gmail account thing.
    11-17-09 09:26 PM
    I have my yahoo account on it...only think I'm not diggin about it is the use of the actual phone.
    11-17-09 09:27 PM
    Amp,

I fricken LOVE it! Until RIM can make a device this awesome I'm a DROID user

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 09:27 PM
    The two things I dislike about it are the phone and texting and driving. It blows. But other than that its GREAT! Do you have your email accounts set up?
    11-17-09 09:30 PM
    Only email I have is gmail.... so yep lol

11-17-09 09:34 PM
    I think I'm missing something, Twins. Are you upset that I have kids or that you thought I had an app-bortion (as was so eloquently put by Imp)?

EDIT: Oh, ok. <3
    I also thought the latter. The government sanctioned slaughter of our unborn Is probably the greatest moral travesty of the 20th and 21st century. I'm also on the right like twins too . I think he knows that too.

11-17-09 09:53 PM
    Yeah, like I said, not a big fan of the "A" word either. I love my kids. The last thing we need to do is cut/burn/suction away our future generations.
    11-17-09 10:11 PM
    Lol sounds like a grand company to work for
    as for the moto droid, dont listen to twis, I LOVE IT
    It is better than BlackBerry - I already have said that. It is still one of the fugliest phones out there.

BTW - who is twis?

Found this on my evening run to various sites. Wonder what HTC is cooking up...
    11-17-09 10:33 PM
    Hmmm... let the speculation begin...
    11-17-09 11:21 PM
    I'm not a rep but I read this thread a lot for laughs and information. You say that you can do push email on the Droid... I have 2 gmail accounts, 1 hotmail (school related), and my work email that is on a BES server (I am the admin and can add whatever I need to get Android working without a problem). My question is: how is it done? Push email is the biggest thread keeping me on the BB bandwagon. You can PM me or whatever. I'd like the intput. I see you everywhere on here
    Thanks for the info. So I could get push email for Gmail of course, and maybe even Hotmail? That's what my college email will be going through.
    11-18-09 06:16 AM
    Another lovely day in wonderful WDS land....

I think I like the droid. I guess it is probably more the apps I like then the accual phone though. such as the Zombie run. I could have so much fun with that. I still wont leave my BB though.
    11-18-09 12:02 PM
    signature thief!
    Whatevah! whatevah! I do what I want!
    11-18-09 12:05 PM
    Thanks for the info. So I could get push email for Gmail of course, and maybe even Hotmail? That's what my college email will be going through.
    Yes on both - probably the simplest thing, since you're running Android, would be to link your Hotmail account to your Gmail account - but you could do the reverse, as well.

We have reached a point where BlackBerry may well be considered the least capable push platform out there. Google & Microsoft have decided to go on the offensive. Without looking at the financial superiority of the two big guys, the technological prowess of MS or Google eclipses that of RIM by several hundredfold.
    11-18-09 01:25 PM
    Twinz thanks for FIIIIIINALLY answering my question!
    11-18-09 02:07 PM
    It is better than BlackBerry - I already have said that. It is still one of the fugliest phones out there.

BTW - who is twis?

Found this on my evening run to various sites. Wonder what HTC is cooking up...
    I like my DROID, moto made a good device for once.

As for twis lol I'm still teaching myself to use a touchscreen keyboard

11-18-09 02:11 PM
    I also thought the latter. The government sanctioned slaughter of our unborn Is probably the greatest moral travesty of the 20th and 21st century. I'm also on the right like twins too . I think he knows that too.

if ANY women ever saw the video of an abortion, no one would ever have one.. i have and i will never get that image out of my head,
    11-18-09 02:34 PM
    if ANY women ever saw the video of an abortion, no one would ever have one.. i have and i will never get that image out of my head,
    How about if any woman has held an infant thats about a week old...
    11-18-09 02:47 PM
    so how bout them colts?
    11-18-09 03:22 PM
    so how bout them colts?
    Kick @ss and takin names, i was reading on nfl.com some bs that they barely slipped by most of their wins and all this bs but who cares they're still undefeated. I love how some people can find the negative in a positive situation.
    11-18-09 03:26 PM
    Whatevah! whatevah! I do what I want!
    Ooh this means war
    11-18-09 03:28 PM
    How's your Droid treatin' ya Amp? You gonna keep it or did your BB decide to take you back? lol
    11-18-09 03:31 PM
    Oh it is on my friend lol.
    11-18-09 03:36 PM
    Imp is for sure a total ToOl
    11-18-09 03:42 PM
    Twinz thanks for FIIIIIINALLY answering my question!
    Hey - I have to make a living, plus there are other sites that need my attention!

I like my DROID, moto made a good device for once.
    I agree - it is a good device. It could be better & Moto is capable of more. If they'd spent a little more on the processor, a lot more on the keyboard & a buck on an oleophobic screen surface, I might have really enjoyed it.

As for twis lol I'm still teaching myself to use a touchscreen keyboard
    Personally, I think devices should be made that require as little learning curve as possible. Maybe that's why I always look at touchscreens with a jaundiced eye.

11-18-09 03:44 PM
3,731 ... 8687888990 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD