01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 8081828384 ...
tools
    you're much better off using the Contact Us link on the VZW site.
    Maybe that will help me out. eTime in IRT is too plentiful.
    11-12-09 11:03 PM
    Ugh... tonight needs to end... now... /headdesk
    11-12-09 11:25 PM
    As I've said before - and this is NOT a poke at any individuals - cell phone customer service reeks & VZW is really no better than any other carrier. They are just more willing to buy you off.

By the way - the Planet Feedback thing doesn't work, either. Anyone touting that is leading people on a customer service nightmare - you're much better off using the Contact Us link on the VZW site.

But still - VZW is not known in calling center circles as breeding good customer service people. Rather, they are good at training robots to use cheesy call-sequencing. Call-sequencing sounds good in focus groups, but really infuriates many customers. They start it on me & I give one warning to stop it, else I will demand an escalation. From that point, if they comply, their words no longer have a condescending tone & I can get my issue resolved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've had great luck with planetfeedback, both times I used them, I got a call the next day directly from Executive Relation, which is a division directly under the President's office. Both times VZW went out of their way to accommodate me. Of course I have always had great luck with CS (and TS) on the phone too. Might be my approach too. I'm pretty good at being nice, but firm about what I want.
    11-12-09 11:39 PM
    It should be obvious that my demeanor is nothing if not sugar sweet - you know I never upset anyone.

On the phone, I am as smooth as they come, but with a command of words that makes people want to do for me.

Now I've never used Planet Feedback - only heard from people around me - only one has gotten a response through it. The VZW feedback tool is much more effective, without the public scrutiny.

11-13-09 01:07 AM
    We must be busy... or IMP didnt show up to work today. I'm stuck in alltel today. not bad... dont know what everyone was complaining about.
    11-13-09 01:58 PM
    Its the accents...
    11-13-09 01:59 PM
    Wait until you hear "mash dem buttons" for the 27th time...
    11-13-09 03:15 PM
    naw... I just dont see how its any different from troubleshooting verizon phones is all. programming; data; signal whatnot.
    now... I currently have a guy with two verizon phones on alltel plans. one phone activated great no issue... the otherone I had to dummy out the manual programming to get the ota to go through sucessfully but still cant make or recieve calls. those are the frusterating ones because you know its something so simple that its stupid. Its like trying to dig at an itch on your back thats JUST out of reach. ARG!
    11-13-09 03:57 PM
    Did you check check and see if the ESN/Meid is active on two accounts?
    11-13-09 03:59 PM
    Wait until you hear "mash dem buttons" for the 27th time...
    I know! "I mashed it and its not doing anything mash *228?"
    Yes mam mash *228
    "Then what do I mash?"
    Mash 1 maam...
    11-13-09 04:10 PM
    You all might want to keep an eye out - that individual claiming account hijacking & I'd theft by reps is back. This time trying to solicit PMs to her (?) for the info.

There seems to be a few people here who have upset someone - how I got in the middle of it, I do not know, but I want out of it.

11-13-09 05:02 PM
    Maybe that will help me out. eTime in IRT is too plentiful.
    You in Bellevue, or midwest? Grats on FER if you're in MW.

I did IRT for about a month and loved it, was awesome except no e-time, unlimited OT because IRT was at 72 hours or something.
    11-13-09 05:11 PM
    So this guy calls up wants to cancel his BBA card. It expires in april. I tell him his ETF is $80.. he flips. Says he never signed a contract, blah blah. I explained that the contract he signed in 9/2007 would have expired by now but he had the thing suspended w/o billing "seasonal vacation" for six or seven months. So I offer to switch it to a secondary line on his account until april (5 months) which would save him $30.

He says he's going to go to sprint.. because when he left them they didn't charge him termination fees. Sigh. Oh, and hes' been with us for three years 3 1/2 years and pays $200 a month, like everyone else.
    11-13-09 05:14 PM
    You all might want to keep an eye out - that individual claiming account hijacking & I'd theft by reps is back. This time trying to solicit PMs to her (?) for the info.

There seems to be a few people here who have upset someone - how I got in the middle of it, I do not know, but I want out of it.

Chick's a freak. She's gonna get herself banned.
    11-13-09 09:50 PM
    Chick's a freak. She's gonna get herself banned.
    Past tense.
    11-13-09 10:14 PM
    Wait, what happened now?
    11-13-09 10:34 PM
    PMs!
    10char
    11-13-09 10:50 PM
    Hmm... is it bad that as a rep here now that i honestly could give 2 sh*ts in the wind about my call stats? lol
    11-13-09 11:30 PM
    Pm me too b&b wtf lol. I want into this circle.

11-14-09 02:25 AM
    naw... I just dont see how its any different from troubleshooting verizon phones is all. programming; data; signal whatnot.
    now... I currently have a guy with two verizon phones on alltel plans. one phone activated great no issue... the otherone I had to dummy out the manual programming to get the ota to go through sucessfully but still cant make or recieve calls. those are the frusterating ones because you know its something so simple that its stupid. Its like trying to dig at an itch on your back thats JUST out of reach. ARG!
    Alltel's network is notorious for failing on *228. What I hate is when reps transfer alltel phones to us for manual programming. I could understand some dumb phones... but blackberry and wimo??

11-14-09 10:26 AM
    Pm me too b&b wtf lol. I want into this circle.

LOL didn't mean to leave you out sent a pm your way!
    11-14-09 10:31 AM
    Alltel's network is notorious for failing on *228. What I hate is when reps transfer alltel phones to us for manual programming. I could understand some dumb phones... but blackberry and wimo??
    Welcome back

11-14-09 12:23 PM
    I like working sundays... Especially early sunday. Everyone is at church or they just don't want to ruin the last day of their weekend so they dont call. yay.
    Last edited by IMP42; 11-15-09 at 12:09 PM.
    11-15-09 12:04 PM
    Wow, it is really quiet in this thread today...
    11-15-09 01:51 PM
    As quiet as it is today I may just fall asleep waiting for a call, lol.
    11-15-09 04:47 PM
3,731 ... 8081828384 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD