01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 7778798081 ...
tools
    Its not just blackberry that has problems Twins
    True - but its what everyone hears about.

Your right there is the omnia too
    Nothing wrong with the Omnia that perceptions wouldn't fix. VZW pushed it as somewhat of an iPhone alternative. As such, it failed with the soccer moms looking for ease of use.

If you were to hang out on the WM or Omnia forums, there are a lot of fans who love them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 07:47 PM
    True - but its what everyone hears about.

Nothing wrong with the Omnia that perceptions wouldn't fix. VZW pushed it as somewhat of an iPhone alternative. As such, it failed with the soccer moms looking for ease of use.

If you were to hang out on the WM or Omnia forums, there are a lot of fans who love them.

I am just saying Omnia is a major player in alot of calls, I dont mind them but some times I hate the stupid windows errors that our KB has no help for lol or the fact that our only other option to replace the omnia with is a pro touch and most people hate that phone so when I offer it they say no way LOL and it becomes a SUP call
    11-11-09 07:51 PM
    blackberry tour speaker is not working wont play music ring tones and she cant hear callers when making and recieving calls, offered to help her do a backup and wipe on the device after we checked settings and did a soft reset, she did not want a replacement device haha she was worried a replacement would be dirty LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    11-11-09 08:11 PM
    lol what?
    10 char
    11-11-09 08:32 PM
    She was scared of getting a dirty replacement phone ! lol
    11-11-09 08:45 PM
    I am just saying Omnia is a major player in alot of calls, I dont mind them but some times I hate the stupid windows errors that our KB has no help for lol or the fact that our only other option to replace the omnia with is a pro touch and most people hate that phone so when I offer it they say no way LOL and it becomes a SUP call
    I know it probably is - it is inexpensive, resembles an iPhone - a lot of people who don't belong on a smartphone are probably getting them.

Do you buy a 16 year old a litre-bike & turn them loose? You shouldn't let a new smartphone user loose on an Omnia either.
    11-11-09 09:37 PM
    3? I'd think more would be clamoring for a chance to speak with you!

Less BlackBerrys, fewer troubles to call in about.

Awww. Thanks. But unfortunately I've been having to fix a ton of aircard and Droids today. I'd gladly take a BB call, at least that would be easier....
    11-11-09 11:16 PM
    Bah... is it 1045 yet?
    11-11-09 11:57 PM
    I really dont want to log into the phones right now... Atleast it is my friday.
    11-12-09 11:54 AM
    None of us do.... at least i only have tomorrow's **** left
    11-12-09 11:58 AM
    None of us do.... at least i only have tomorrow's **** left
    Just listen to some Iwrestledabearonce....its makin' my day totally worth it!
    Her voice really does it for me
    11-12-09 12:19 PM
    Amp... There is just something about you... I dont know what it is.... I want to hug you...
    11-12-09 12:30 PM
    Boo!
    +10char
    11-12-09 12:40 PM
    Amp... There is just something about you... I dont know what it is.... I want to hug you...
    AWW! You just made my day even better!
    *HUGS*

It must be the love that I have for all of you reps!
    11-12-09 12:41 PM
    maybe it is becasue your love is like pot. either way, it doesn't matter.
    11-12-09 12:42 PM
    maybe it is becasue your love is like pot. either way, it doesn't matter.
    thats probablly EXACTLY what it is!
    11-12-09 12:46 PM
    lol Well lets spread some more of that love around. I could make a pot circle reference but it would sound more like an oral sex joke... so I will not say it.
    11-12-09 12:50 PM
    It must be the love that I have for all of you reps!
    Even (gasp) AARON?
    11-12-09 12:52 PM
    lol Well lets spread some more of that love around. I could make a pot circle reference but it would sound more like an oral sex joke... so I will not say it.
    wow what a flippin' teaser! thanks a lot!!!!

Even (gasp) AARON?
    yes even aaron!
    11-12-09 12:55 PM
    yes even aaron!
    Egads - if you've loved Aaron, just stay away from me!
    11-12-09 12:57 PM
    Egads - if you've loved Aaron, just stay away from me!
    Oh shut it! You know you were my first and will always be #1 in my heart! KISSESSS!
    11-12-09 01:01 PM
    Oh shut it! You know you were my first and will always be #1 in my heart! KISSESSS!
    YOU LIED TO ME!
    11-12-09 01:05 PM
    YOU LIED TO ME!
    J to be honest Twinz has always been first...he was the first vzw rep I have ever talked to on here. I'm sorry, don't be mad at me forever!
    11-12-09 01:08 PM
    J to be honest Twinz has always been first...he was the first vzw rep I have ever talked to on here. I'm sorry, don't be mad at me forever!
    LOL not a prob I know what we been through
    11-12-09 01:17 PM
    So I ordered my DROID today

11-12-09 02:10 PM
3,731 ... 7778798081 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD