01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 7273747576 ...
tools
    And tomorrow, we're going to hear you on Howard Stern getting goofed on by Richard Christie, and Sal!
    Although in CN's defense, a lot of ppl in here, myself included, have gotten suckered into a call like that... hate those calls...
    11-09-09 10:16 PM
    Uuhhhhh. From experience, that's a negative Imp
    11-09-09 10:16 PM
    I agree with CN on this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 10:19 PM
    +1 for me
    11-09-09 10:20 PM
    Here's a good one:

Cust: I can't find a song on itunes.
    Me: uhh sir, we don't support itunes. We use rhapsody. You would need to call itunes support.
    Cust: well I'm usin verizon fios so YOU have to help me.
    Me: uhhh sir we're verizon wireless, we have nothing to do with verizon landline. Even they couldn't help.
    Cust: I pay enough a month for fios that I should get better service than this.
    Me. I can give you their number...
    Cust: (interrupts) I'm just going to cancel and call the cable company. *click*

*sigh*

11-09-09 10:40 PM
    Oh I love those people. Makes me just wanns hug them until they stop kicking and go limp.

11-09-09 10:44 PM
    Here's a good one:

Cust: I can't find a song on itunes.
    Me: uhh sir, we don't support itunes. We use rhapsody. You would need to call itunes support.
    Cust: well I'm usin verizon fios so YOU have to help me.
    Me: uhhh sir we're verizon wireless, we have nothing to do with verizon landline. Even they couldn't help.
    Cust: I pay enough a month for fios that I should get better service than this.
    Me. I can give you their number...
    Cust: (interrupts) I'm just going to cancel and call the cable company. *click*

*sigh*
    wow... i had a similar call tonight... This lady was all pissed off about her Slacker Radio not working... I specifically mentioned it at least 3 times that SR is a 3rd party app and we dont support... Right as she hangs up "You guys are no ****ing help" *click* I just had to laugh.
    11-09-09 10:52 PM
    Wow you guys should get over to my place quick. I am getting pretty drunk.

11-09-09 11:25 PM
    Wow you guys should get over to my place quick. I am getting pretty drunk.
    LOL, you should share
    11-09-09 11:27 PM
    Contemplating bringing my flask to work... It sounds like an AMAZING idea.

11-09-09 11:35 PM
    lol... good call
    11-09-09 11:36 PM
    I bet I will be unemployed by wesday.

11-09-09 11:41 PM
    Some of you would do well to heed this - send the plea to that email address & maybe explain what the motivation was for any untoward behavior.

I didn't get a chance to see the bad stuff, except for a few chunks from one newbie troll obviously bent on causing trouble. I would hope IP bans played out there. But for the rest of you, if you were bad AND contributed to this site, fess up & fix it. If you were bad & only posted in this thread for your personal chat, you may be considered a Random Rump & maybe you should discover Twitter or something suitable.

I've been there - being the target of so many fools who think it is okay to attack me - many of whom are no longer here & some I genuinely miss (can you hear me now, LarryGump?), I too got a little mean & fell victim of the mods' wrath here. But after a week, I was reinstated, without asking - partly because of a few good people and partly because I contribute to the site.

Again, if you contribute - helping people, providing information, etc., ask for forgiveness - some of the best guys you will ever find on a chatboard, Branta, yester18 & pkcable, were unwillingly tossed into the unenviable task of cleaning up the mess. For them to be forced to ban en-masse, isn't a good thing. And, if you don't contribute to the site & your only reason for being here is this thread, maybe the thread should be closed & you need to go elsewhere.

I, for one, want things to stay nice here - there are a few folks I enjoy conversing/bantering with - and no matter what anyone says, this site is tame compared to many others tied to similar subject matter. I don't like lies or BS & often respond back with twice the firepower originally directed toward me, but I seldom am seen firing the first round.

Keep it nice & make it right - your character & integrity do extend online. And, to the mods, Branta, pkcable & yester18, thank you - I don't offend easily, but some of what I saw was bad.
    You rang sir?
    11-10-09 08:19 AM
    You rang sir?
    el oh el
    11-10-09 09:11 AM
    So i am a bit hungover today. Not so much enjoying talking to customers right now.
    11-10-09 01:23 PM
    I am BACK !!!! lol
    11-10-09 01:26 PM
    You were gone?

11-10-09 01:29 PM
    You were gone?

haha funny
    11-10-09 01:34 PM
    I thought so

11-10-09 01:38 PM
    Dipped into the sauce last night...

Played Modern Warfare 2 all night while diminishing a bottle of Vodka...

Feeling it today...
    11-10-09 01:58 PM
    you lucky *******. I just drank my JD and watched southpark.
    11-10-09 02:00 PM
    The MW2 was fun... And the booze was fun at the time...

But I feel like junk today...

Fortunately I don't have to work...
    11-10-09 02:16 PM
    The MW2 was fun... And the booze was fun at the time...

But I feel like junk today...

Fortunately I don't have to work...
    lucky wish I had the day off
    11-10-09 02:25 PM
    I have tomorrow off. After 16 requests to WFM for vacation tomorrow they gave it to me.
    11-10-09 02:31 PM
    I have tomorrow off. After 16 requests to WFM for vacation tomorrow they gave it to me.
    Rofl 16 I am at 9 for this saturday, and it just got denied now going on 10 request
    11-10-09 02:41 PM
3,731 ... 7273747576 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD