01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 6970717273 ...
tools
    That'll be nice, at least someone'll be here to talk to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 07:21 PM
    Went in to verizon yesterday midafternoon hoping to catch it after the lunch rush. NOT! Crowded and slow as molasses (par for the course).

Wanted to know how rhapsody was now on my bill... they claimed I signed up for it. NOT! I wanted to cancel it and get a refund.
    (here is the best part... no lie...)

The clerk told me I had to call verizon and speak to a customer service representative. I was standing at the counter... what are THEY... chopped liver?

Took me an hour. good grief!
    11-07-09 07:48 PM
    Went in to verizon yesterday midafternoon hoping to catch it after the lunch rush. NOT! Crowded and slow as molasses (par for the course).

Wanted to know how rhapsody was now on my bill... they claimed I signed up for it. NOT! I wanted to cancel it and get a refund.
    (here is the best part... no lie...)

The clerk told me I had to call verizon and speak to a customer service representative. I was standing at the counter... what are THEY... chopped liver?

Took me an hour. good grief!
    Next time use the 800 number from your desk or home. Would not have nearly taken so long. Stores are swamped right with releases of of several new devices. Even at other times if they are busy, a smiple call can resolve the concern.
    11-07-09 07:56 PM
    Sorry I wasn't around Darth... came home and decided to take my man out to the verizon store to drool over the droid. Only to get to our regular store.. ( okay not so regular that this actually got past me ) but it MOVED half way across town. They actually closed the Verizon store I usually go to and wants us to go ALL the way to the blvd the MALL is on to go to a corp store. That store is huge and yuppy... I dont want to go THERE! Sides, I was too lazy to drive the other 3 miles to get there... soooo I took my man to Wingers Hotwings instead. Then we rented some movies and came home.
    I figure... I have to pick up my daughter from her grandmas on Monday, I'll go to the corp store in Nampa then.
    11-07-09 08:57 PM
    Good morning from the world of tech. Its too early and I wish to go back to bed!
    Happy calls for those of you working today!
    11-08-09 07:49 AM
    Apparently its early enough that I'm completely talking to myself... and its quiet enough on the phones that I have enough time to respond to like a zillion threads. I'm thinking about trolling the other forums but I'm afraid I might get myself into trouble because I dont have backup or a filter.
    11-08-09 09:26 AM
    uhhhh. all the droid training. no more. please no more.
    11-08-09 01:14 PM
    I hate drill weekends. At least it is better than taking verizon calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 01:36 PM
    LMAO... Ive been taking calls all day... cept when I was doing some admin work for a hung over supe.
    11-08-09 02:35 PM
    I'm totally ripping up the ATT forum...
    I'm such a troll! LMAO
    11-08-09 04:23 PM
    Be careful, the Mods like to ban us Boise reps for that kind of stuff.
    11-08-09 07:06 PM
    Sorry I wasn't around Darth... came home and decided to take my man out to the verizon store to drool over the droid. Only to get to our regular store.. ( okay not so regular that this actually got past me ) but it MOVED half way across town. They actually closed the Verizon store I usually go to and wants us to go ALL the way to the blvd the MALL is on to go to a corp store. That store is huge and yuppy... I dont want to go THERE! Sides, I was too lazy to drive the other 3 miles to get there... soooo I took my man to Wingers Hotwings instead. Then we rented some movies and came home.
    I figure... I have to pick up my daughter from her grandmas on Monday, I'll go to the corp store in Nampa then.
    Wingers, has got to have THE best wings anywhere, and I have tried all over the west coast..................
    11-09-09 08:13 AM
    Be careful, the Mods like to ban us Boise reps for that kind of stuff.
    Aw... I didnt stick around to defend myself... just a couple little blurps to get their dander up.
    11-09-09 08:17 AM
    Aw... I didnt stick around to defend myself... just a couple little blurps to get their dander up.
    Yea, i saw those, way to get a flame fest going and then ditch em....
    11-09-09 08:39 AM

Thats what I'm here for!
    11-09-09 08:58 AM
    WOW its quiet today. At work and here. hmm.
    11-09-09 01:23 PM
    Busy over here in the world of Alltel
    11-09-09 01:29 PM
    20-30min between calls over here. I'm falling asleep!
    11-09-09 01:48 PM
    Thats just cust Aaron, CN and I have not gotten on yet. It will speed up once the other two get here lol.
    11-09-09 02:17 PM
    LOL, glad to know there are expectations now. How was everyone's weekend and how are calls going?
    11-09-09 03:01 PM
    dead as a door nail. didnt take call call since noon.
    11-09-09 03:24 PM
    It has been pretty slow so faar today. had the droid triaing as soon as I got here... that was pretty painful. Specially consitering that Heather had sent me the link to that training weeks ago. So i sat in a classroom for an hour and a half staring at a wall.... and playing Brick Breaker.
    11-09-09 03:26 PM

you know you liked being ahead of the curve... as it were.
    I'm hanging out eating my homemade chili... being BORED.
    I have an hour left and I feel like its going to take an eternity.
    11-09-09 03:31 PM
    wow I wish I was out of here in an hour. I still have 4...
    11-09-09 03:46 PM
    fifteen MIN!
    1 valid call.. the other didnt even get through my greeting and hung up. LMAO
    11-09-09 04:16 PM
3,731 ... 6970717273 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD