01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I really don't like when people in Chandler and Salt Lake post internal things and I have to pick up the pieces when someone calls in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 12:52 AM
    What I hate is when random reps start talking about things they hate...

09-10-09 07:11 PM
    LOL
    10char

09-10-09 07:29 PM
    So who here agrees store reps should be fired, shot and hung all at once?

09-10-09 08:04 PM
    well that's not very nice
    09-10-09 08:52 PM
    Work in WDTS some time and say that.

09-10-09 08:54 PM

NOw you are showing your age WDTS
    09-10-09 08:57 PM
    That's what we still call our dept here in Houston technically its just Tech Support BUUUUUT since our "profile" is Blackberry and Advanced Data we call ourselves WDTS to this day

09-10-09 09:12 PM

I do... sadly enough
    09-10-09 09:43 PM
    You work here in H-Town?

09-10-09 09:59 PM
    I like store reps...

09-10-09 10:09 PM
    You work here in H-Town?

nope, but i need to move... somewhere else... anywhere else... i hate this town
    09-10-09 10:41 PM
    I like store reps...

I do too! they make me smile.... oh wait... isnt someone that usually posts in here potentially a store rep....?
    09-10-09 10:51 PM
    I like store reps... Thats was a VZW rep told me lol
    09-10-09 11:36 PM
    VZW store reps are dangerous loons.

In a VZW store frequently a few years ago to construct a tower. A rather attractive woman who worked there asked me if I'd join her for lunch, as her best friend cancelled on her. I politely accepted, we went to lunch & had a nice time. I paid the tab, took her back to the store & went about my business. Next day, she asked if I was free again for lunch. I again accepted. Over the meal, she said she was buying - nope, I am too old-fashioned for that. Day 3 again comes & she wants to do lunch again. I am busy & decline. She tells me she has an issue she needs to talk to me about, scribbles her phone number on her card, makes me promise I'll call & I go about my business.

Later that evening, I call her. She has a legitimate issue to discuss & we're on the phone for about an hour - but we didn't get it resolved. There was still some more to discuss, so I invite her for dinner. She counters, offering to cook me dinner & I accept. That Friday evening, I arrive at her apartment, which was spotless & rather nice. Dinner was wonderful & we got her issue resolved - or at least a plan for her to resolve it. I stayed a bit to chat, then went home.

Monday, I arrive at the office to find homemade brownies & flowers. My secretary told me my VZW friend dropped them off for me. There was a card with a nice note of thanks for the assistance I gave her. Very nice.

I thought nothing of it, as I was about two decades her senior. During the following few days, I received a couple calls from her at the office - nothing untoward - she told me it was nice to have a friend she could feel safe around & asked me if I was free that Saturday night. I rarely commit to anything on Saturdays, as I have to be up early for church. I told her this & she immediately was interested in what church I went to - she said she could never find a good one. She was off that Sunday, so I invited her to come. I was starting a new study series anyway & thought she might enjoy it. She accepted & I offered to pick her up, with a warning that the kids would be with me. She said she loved kids, so plans were made.

Picked her up that Sunday. Wow, what a class act she was. Beautifully dressed in very conservative attire & she was even carrying her own Bible. She was impressed with the kids' manners & their knowledge of Scripture. That evening, she returned to my church on her own & sat with us. Wednesday, she again arrived at church, ready & eager.

By this point in time, I was at least slightly interested, even with the age difference. So when she asked me to come over for dinner that Friday, I accepted.

Dinner was again very good & the conversation was lively & enjoyable - she excused herself for a few moments. I didn't see her return to the room, so when she covered my eyes from behind, I was a bit surprised. What was more surprising was when she crawled over the back of the couch & started tearing my clothing - she was wearing absolutely nothing. Naked naked? Yup, stark, stark.

I beat feet out of there as fast as I could.

The ensuing several weeks were nothing short of horrifying. Phone calls, gifts, she told me she loved me. I involved the police, but there wasn't much they were willing to do, since she wasn't threatening me - thankfully, I never gave her my address. The cops basically had an attitude that I must have been the one who started it all. The calls increased & when they started coming from VZW stores, I decided to involve her employer - there was no way she was only doing this on her breaks.

VZW started an investigation - an investigator from their Corp Security called me after a few days & wanted to ask me some questions, which I said I'd be happy to answer. When the questions turned into "she says you two were engaged to be married" and " she says she may be pregnant with your child" I lost it & let the poor guy have it.

She was eventually terminated & finally left me alone, after far too many *57 Call Trace reports.

AT&T call center managers are crazy wackjobs.

Some friends of mine have a sister who is an AT&T call center team leader/manager. I was having a dinner party at the house. When they asked if they could bring her along, I agreed.

Yet another very attractive lady - who latched onto me like flies on sugar. This one started showing up at my door everyday. She liked to drink & even enjoyed Scotch. I never touched her, but within days of meeting her, she started professing her love for me & told me she wanted to get married. She told me of redecorating ideas she had for MY house - never mind the fact I had a professional redecorate for me less than a year prior. Cards in the mail, suggestive letters & more. When my friend called me to congratulate me for "landing his sister" with a marriage engagement, I again went into a panic mode. When I told him no such thing had happened, he sounded all flustered & hung up the phone. 30 minutes later, he was at my door & told me all of these fantastic stories she had told him.

I told him the truth, he promised to talk to her & very quickly her "love" for me turned into vile. Her brother witnessed some of it & stopped talking to her, which enraged her even more.

According to him, she lost her job not long after for going off on some guy at work. He & I are still friends, but she has been married & divorced twice since.

I see a female VZW or AT&T employee now, I run - or I sic my lady on them - she's an attorney & knows all the right threats.

But enough of the lunatics. What I want to know is how is it someone with fewer than 25 posts has their own comments thread named after them? I should have my own FORUM with all I've contributed!

09-11-09 01:30 AM
    Twins, I didn't know you were such a ladies man. That's what a VZW rep told me.

09-11-09 04:19 AM
    Running away from a naked lady?!

Blasphemy!
    09-11-09 05:32 AM

Blasphemy!
    Agreed.
    10char
    09-11-09 07:17 AM

Blasphemy!
    Naked VZW people are scary, I tell ya - SCARY!

09-11-09 08:30 AM
    Naked VZW people are scary, I tell ya - SCARY!

You just have to look past the nametag!
    09-11-09 08:33 AM
    VZW store reps are dangerous loons.

In a VZW store frequently a few years ago to construct a tower. A rather attractive woman who worked there asked me if I'd join her for lunch, as her best friend cancelled on her. I politely accepted, we went to lunch & had a nice time. I paid the tab, took her back to the store & went about my business. Next day, she asked if I was free again for lunch. I again accepted. Over the meal, she said she was buying - nope, I am too old-fashioned for that. Day 3 again comes & she wants to do lunch again. I am busy & decline. She tells me she has an issue she needs to talk to me about, scribbles her phone number on her card, makes me promise I'll call & I go about my business.

Later that evening, I call her. She has a legitimate issue to discuss & we're on the phone for about an hour - but we didn't get it resolved. There was still some more to discuss, so I invite her for dinner. She counters, offering to cook me dinner & I accept. That Friday evening, I arrive at her apartment, which was spotless & rather nice. Dinner was wonderful & we got her issue resolved - or at least a plan for her to resolve it. I stayed a bit to chat, then went home.

Monday, I arrive at the office to find homemade brownies & flowers. My secretary told me my VZW friend dropped them off for me. There was a card with a nice note of thanks for the assistance I gave her. Very nice.

I thought nothing of it, as I was about two decades her senior. During the following few days, I received a couple calls from her at the office - nothing untoward - she told me it was nice to have a friend she could feel safe around & asked me if I was free that Saturday night. I rarely commit to anything on Saturdays, as I have to be up early for church. I told her this & she immediately was interested in what church I went to - she said she could never find a good one. She was off that Sunday, so I invited her to come. I was starting a new study series anyway & thought she might enjoy it. She accepted & I offered to pick her up, with a warning that the kids would be with me. She said she loved kids, so plans were made.

Picked her up that Sunday. Wow, what a class act she was. Beautifully dressed in very conservative attire & she was even carrying her own Bible. She was impressed with the kids' manners & their knowledge of Scripture. That evening, she returned to my church on her own & sat with us. Wednesday, she again arrived at church, ready & eager.

By this point in time, I was at least slightly interested, even with the age difference. So when she asked me to come over for dinner that Friday, I accepted.

Dinner was again very good & the conversation was lively & enjoyable - she excused herself for a few moments. I didn't see her return to the room, so when she covered my eyes from behind, I was a bit surprised. What was more surprising was when she crawled over the back of the couch & started tearing my clothing - she was wearing absolutely nothing. Naked naked? Yup, stark, stark.

I beat feet out of there as fast as I could.

The ensuing several weeks were nothing short of horrifying. Phone calls, gifts, she told me she loved me. I involved the police, but there wasn't much they were willing to do, since she wasn't threatening me - thankfully, I never gave her my address. The cops basically had an attitude that I must have been the one who started it all. The calls increased & when they started coming from VZW stores, I decided to involve her employer - there was no way she was only doing this on her breaks.

VZW started an investigation - an investigator from their Corp Security called me after a few days & wanted to ask me some questions, which I said I'd be happy to answer. When the questions turned into "she says you two were engaged to be married" and " she says she may be pregnant with your child" I lost it & let the poor guy have it.

She was eventually terminated & finally left me alone, after far too many *57 Call Trace reports.

AT&T call center managers are crazy wackjobs.

Some friends of mine have a sister who is an AT&T call center team leader/manager. I was having a dinner party at the house. When they asked if they could bring her along, I agreed.

Yet another very attractive lady - who latched onto me like flies on sugar. This one started showing up at my door everyday. She liked to drink & even enjoyed Scotch. I never touched her, but within days of meeting her, she started professing her love for me & told me she wanted to get married. She told me of redecorating ideas she had for MY house - never mind the fact I had a professional redecorate for me less than a year prior. Cards in the mail, suggestive letters & more. When my friend called me to congratulate me for "landing his sister" with a marriage engagement, I again went into a panic mode. When I told him no such thing had happened, he sounded all flustered & hung up the phone. 30 minutes later, he was at my door & told me all of these fantastic stories she had told him.

I told him the truth, he promised to talk to her & very quickly her "love" for me turned into vile. Her brother witnessed some of it & stopped talking to her, which enraged her even more.

According to him, she lost her job not long after for going off on some guy at work. He & I are still friends, but she has been married & divorced twice since.

I see a female VZW or AT&T employee now, I run - or I sic my lady on them - she's an attorney & knows all the right threats.

But enough of the lunatics. What I want to know is how is it someone with fewer than 25 posts has their own comments thread named after them? I should have my own FORUM with all I've contributed!

Wow dear,
    You've been through a lot of wierd experiances. You'd be happy to know that this particular person did not have a thread named after them. That person made their username after the thread started. Im a little starked at em for it.. but whatcha gonna do.
    09-11-09 09:15 AM
    Get... me ... out.. of... the ... GIN... billing ...QUEUE!!!!

please blackberry anything...
    09-11-09 02:08 PM
    As soon as I get out of the FRU queue sure

09-11-09 02:28 PM
    You just have to look past the nametag!
    They are naked. Where would they pin it? Ow!

Wow dear,
    You've been through a lot of wierd experiances. You'd be happy to know that this particular person did not have a thread named after them. That person made their username after the thread started. Im a little starked at em for it.. but whatcha gonna do.
    I am an old guy who is a bit flirtatious, isn't shy & sees a lot of people on a daily basis. That & I attract golddiggers & loons, which might explain all the eHarmony invitations & why the VZW forums are so popular.

As for Random Rep's comments...

09-11-09 02:28 PM
    Lol... Twins is flypaper for freaks. AWESOME.
    09-11-09 02:56 PM
3,731 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD