01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 6465666768 ...
tools
    Agreed...
    10char/
    11-05-09 08:07 PM
    lol oh well though. anyone else dreading the release of the droid tomarrow? talk about black friday
    11-05-09 08:10 PM
    lol oh well though. anyone else dreading the release of the droid tomarrow? talk about black friday
    I wish we had more training on the device it is not going to be fun
    11-05-09 08:11 PM
    Yep... We're gonna get so many calls about it its not even funny
    Last edited by FormerlyCN; 11-05-09 at 08:15 PM.
    11-05-09 08:12 PM
    Wow that was cool. Can't belive they banned us all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 08:12 PM

Not all... just the ones that went to the bar on there lunch HAHA

now get ready for that droid!!
    11-05-09 08:14 PM
    Yep... WE're gonna getr so many calls about it its not even funny
    yup. not so cool. seriously thinking about catching the flu *cough cough*
    11-05-09 08:16 PM
    Well if nothing else, we seem to be coming back with a quickness. lol

not so much. i said nothing wrong lol, but oh well. their site. their rules
    yup. not so cool. seriously thinking about catching the flu *cough cough*
    I totally have a cold if you want it I'll sell it to you for 5 bucks... or some cough drops.
    11-05-09 08:17 PM
    Not all... just the ones that went to the bar on there lunch HAHA

now get ready for that droid!!
    lol, technically i went to the flask in my car
    11-05-09 08:17 PM
    Break time! Woot! Smoking patio here i come!
    11-05-09 08:18 PM
    Wow so many got banned?

11-05-09 08:26 PM
    I know. What gives? And for the record, I haven't even drank since Halloween. Haha
    11-05-09 08:29 PM
    I dunno. Considering I started the counter attack lol

11-05-09 08:30 PM
    I know. Belle got banned and she didn't even say anything bad. And also for the record, after the ban warning was given, I stopped posting but got banned anyway
    11-05-09 08:35 PM
    I know. Belle got banned and she didn't even say anything bad. And also for the record, after the ban warning was given, I stopped posting but got banned anyway
    That was before we worked out that everyone from the call center is using a shared gateway. First pass it looked like one human with multiple logins all arguing to wreck the thread. This will be reviewed shortly.
    11-05-09 08:40 PM
    For those who have been banned... you are welcome to contact the Forum Managers by email <sitesupport@crackberry.com> and negotiate. Maybe with a suitable apology some will recover their previous post count.
    Some of you would do well to heed this - send the plea to that email address & maybe explain what the motivation was for any untoward behavior.

I didn't get a chance to see the bad stuff, except for a few chunks from one newbie troll obviously bent on causing trouble. I would hope IP bans played out there. But for the rest of you, if you were bad AND contributed to this site, fess up & fix it. If you were bad & only posted in this thread for your personal chat, you may be considered a Random Rump & maybe you should discover Twitter or something suitable.

I've been there - being the target of so many fools who think it is okay to attack me - many of whom are no longer here & some I genuinely miss (can you hear me now, LarryGump?), I too got a little mean & fell victim of the mods' wrath here. But after a week, I was reinstated, without asking - partly because of a few good people and partly because I contribute to the site.

Again, if you contribute - helping people, providing information, etc., ask for forgiveness - some of the best guys you will ever find on a chatboard, Branta, yester18 & pkcable, were unwillingly tossed into the unenviable task of cleaning up the mess. For them to be forced to ban en-masse, isn't a good thing. And, if you don't contribute to the site & your only reason for being here is this thread, maybe the thread should be closed & you need to go elsewhere.

I, for one, want things to stay nice here - there are a few folks I enjoy conversing/bantering with - and no matter what anyone says, this site is tame compared to many others tied to similar subject matter. I don't like lies or BS & often respond back with twice the firepower originally directed toward me, but I seldom am seen firing the first round.

Keep it nice & make it right - your character & integrity do extend online. And, to the mods, Branta, pkcable & yester18, thank you - I don't offend easily, but some of what I saw was bad.
    11-05-09 08:42 PM
    Wow so many got banned?
    Hey Branta - Darth is feeling left out. Could you ban him too?

Just for 5 minutes while I regroup.
    11-05-09 08:44 PM
    Uhhhh no I'm not I assure you

11-05-09 08:46 PM
    That was before we worked out that everyone from the call center is using a shared gateway. First pass it looked like one human with multiple logins all arguing to wreck the thread. This will be reviewed shortly.
    I really really appreciate that.
    11-05-09 08:49 PM
    Heh. I guess being on the wap and in a different call center helped

11-05-09 08:54 PM
    Hey Branta - Darth is feeling left out. Could you ban him too?

Just for 5 minutes while I regroup.
    lol
    but the mods DO do great keepin it clear so thanks for that.

-even though you banned innocent me 0
    11-05-09 08:56 PM
    All the bans except one have been lifted. Please discontinue ALL temporary logins immediately and we will say no more about it. One user posted some rather offensive remarks and return will be delayed for 3 days.

Some of you may wish to go back and review what you posted recently. You have full power to edit or delete your own posts if you think it is necessary.

All those involved have learned the hard way - I skipped mod school on the day they taught "Prisoners 101". Don't feed the trolls, don't fight with them, and learn to use the Report tool when necessary. Apart from that you are all supposed to be "professional" representatives of your company, so remember this forum is open to public view. If you can't control one of your own let (him) fall alone, don't get drawn in to a fight.
    11-05-09 09:05 PM
    I skipped mod school on the day they taught "Prisoners 101".

Thats great!
    11-05-09 09:06 PM
3,731 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD