01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 6364656667 ...
tools
    And Belle... welcome to CB and a great thread for reps
    Lol thanks, i failed my last 1 on 1 for being on this site but its pretty helpful... not to mention amusing (especially with lil "internet" warriors who think their tough for typing harsh)
    11-05-09 07:03 PM
    I cant compete with a VERIZON AGENT SORRY GUYS, got me cornerd on this one, I know they dont just hire ANYOne to be a AGENT ROFL LOLOLOLOL
    HAHA you just said it yourself, so you can leave now
    11-05-09 07:03 PM
    As per our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    11-05-09 07:04 PM
    Well you should be focused on being a DECENT verizon agent, when I call in to you people all i get is idiots
    That's why I said between calls, dillhole.
    11-05-09 07:05 PM
    OK guys, keep it nice or this thread is heading to Off Topic and I bring out the banhammer. No second chances.
    Lol thanks, i failed my last 1 on 1 for being on this site but its pretty helpful... not to mention amusing (especially with lil "internet" warriors who think their tough for typing harsh)
    Haha I got grounded from the Internet here at work for being on here too much. I am probly going to get in trouble again for today lol.
    OK guys, keep it nice or this thread is heading to Off Topic and I bring out the banhammer. No second chances.
    Hey it aint us who is doing it. Get rid of The"Greatest".
    11-05-09 07:06 PM
    You, my friend, have excellent taste in beer. The Ram brews a hefewizen that's to die for. It's one of my all time favorites.
    Definitely good stuff - I just don't have the room to have more on tap. My game room already resembles a sports bar.

But I am in tight with several purveyors of fine spirits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 07:08 PM
    Wow, someone ate some filthy cheerios this morning
    11-05-09 07:09 PM
    wow twins. You are stil my idol.
    11-05-09 07:09 PM
    Wow, someone ate some filthy cheerios this morning
    anyone remember alphabet ceral? *random, sorry*
    11-05-09 07:11 PM
    Agreed - although a quick look shows the regulars have been pretty well-behaved (except for Aaron, of course).

It seems there are one or two who want to see this thread butchered, moved & closed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 07:12 PM
    thread is being reviewed by a moderator and will reopen shortly.
    11-05-09 07:13 PM
    an hour and 15 til shmokie time. uuuuh. i dont think ima make it
    11-05-09 07:13 PM
    sure G A Y B A L L
    Is it even supposed to mean anything? And yes we all know Caps is Cruise Control for Cool on teh interwebz
    11-05-09 07:15 PM
    an hour and 15 til shmokie time. uuuuh. i dont think ima make it
    Cool, I am off to have one now.
    11-05-09 07:16 PM
    Haha I think I would die if we lost this thread lol. It would be like watching my favorite bar get demolished.
    11-05-09 07:16 PM
    Please re open
    11-05-09 07:17 PM
    Being that I appreciate being able to post here, I think I'm done trashin the noob...

Yeah, some sups say it's ok to use this site for ts, but others don't want you to. Or did you get caught just browsing? lol
    In all fairness PK, this thread was fine until 1 particular individual showed up who apparently wasn't a fan of Verizon
    Cool, I am off to have one now.
    smoke one for me please... im ready to take personal
    Shaking head. All I can is wow.
    11-05-09 07:58 PM
    Well, 6 bans later... the childish behavior has been stopped. It looks like one of the call centers went out to the pub at lunch time...

Even after deleting the really offensive content there are way too many idiotic posts to clean. Name and Shame, let everyone see who was involved.

For those who have been banned... you are welcome to contact the Forum Managers by email <sitesupport@crackberry.com> and negotiate. Maybe with a suitable apology some will recover their previous post count.
    11-05-09 08:01 PM
    Well I am keeping my post to work related and vzw topics
    11-05-09 08:06 PM
    not right. not at all. hate the game. not the players mods
    11-05-09 08:06 PM
3,731 ... 6364656667 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD