01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 6263646566 ...
tools
    Mmm... beer
    11-05-09 06:30 PM
    I noticed you decided to share your lack of witty rapport with those of us who are your betters in every way. Don't you have anything better to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 06:33 PM
    I noticed you geeks sit on crackberry all day do you have anything better to do?
    **** you **** sucker. How dare you judge us.

BTW I love Arrogant ******* Ale
    11-05-09 06:34 PM
    I noticed you geeks sit on crackberry all day do you have anything better to do?
    At work, bored, between calls, the other 99% of the net is blocked, dont judge me lol
    11-05-09 06:35 PM
    on a lighter note.... When is our party happening?
    11-05-09 06:36 PM
    I prefer Shiner Bock or Guiness if I'm going to down some beers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 06:39 PM
    At work, bored, between calls, the other 99% of the net is blocked, dont judge me lol
    I am pretty sure CB is not 1% of the internet. they have the rest of the 99.a****tonofnines% of the internet blocked.
    11-05-09 06:39 PM
    didi that guy seriously join CB to say that... that was his only post and he has been a member for no more than 5 days.
    11-05-09 06:41 PM
    Well you should be focused on being a DECENT verizon agent, when I call in to you people all i get is idiots
    Wow i see where this is goin. Where is PK.
    11-05-09 06:41 PM
    Awwwwe how cute. The noob joins CB and the first thing he does is trash the people that fix his phones when he breaks them. How sweet.... GO F**K YOURSELF TOUGH GUY!! We have better things to do than talk to you. But glad to hear you started your CB posting by being a troll...

And Imp, I'm legitimately havin a few friends over for jello shots on Friday night. Kinda a late housewarming "party". You're welcome to come. I'll be draggin Aaron there when he gets off work
    11-05-09 06:43 PM
    Well you should be focused on being a DECENT verizon agent, when I call in to you people all i get is idiots
    Well it seems to me that if you keep getting "idiots" the only consistent **** is YOU. And we happen to be really good at what we do. Customers as f***ed up as you are the only problem that we need to fix.
    11-05-09 06:44 PM
    Wow i see where this is goin. Where is PK.
    PK needs to enlist a new ban, I think. He seems to be the layer of the law around these parts.
    11-05-09 06:45 PM
    Its agents like you that give verizon a bad name..... get a real job LMFAO
    Hahahahahahaha...ha. That's really funny. Not my fault you're a pissant that has nothing better to do than hop on a website and start sh** for no reason. You come down on us for posting on here but you're no better are you? NOPE. You're worse. At least we have something costructive to do. Go away and bother someone else. Your mom said she was lonely and I can't make it over tonight.
    11-05-09 06:47 PM
    the above was pretty epic i hafta admit
    11-05-09 06:51 PM
    **** you can afford his mom? his mom tries to charge me 45 cents for a night. way to steep.
    sweet another Boise rep.
    Thank you, thank you.

And yes Imp. I can afford his mom. She gives me a good deal. Only 25 cents a night. And when I can't afford that I just loan her a few food stamps- but she pays me back for those. lmfao
    11-05-09 06:54 PM
    Thank you, thank you.

And yes Imp. I can afford his mom. She gives me a good deal. Only 25 cents a night. And when I can't afford that I just loan her a few food stamps- but she pays me back for those. lmfao
    I want to hug you.... that was amazing. Did anyone send PK a message?
    11-05-09 06:56 PM
    Its Obvious you s-u-c-k at Life if this is what you spend your extra time doing instead of educating your self...........
    how does us talking to eachother on CB make us suck and life?

Also, what are you doing at this moment in your free time? Are you not posting in here as well.
    Last edited by IMP42; 11-05-09 at 06:59 PM.
    11-05-09 06:56 PM
    Its Obvious you s-u-c-k at Life if this is what you spend your extra time doing instead of educating your self...........
    LOL... I shall laugh at you a little, just because.
    11-05-09 06:59 PM
    BTW yourself is one word. Not 2. Maybe you're the one who needs a little more education. And we already discussed that your mom is the one that s-u-c-k-s like a champ. If you took after her you two could rule the world. And for the record, not everyone bases the success of their life on the job they took to pay the bills while going to college to be a surgeon. Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.
    11-05-09 06:59 PM
    And Belle... welcome to CB and a great thread for reps
    11-05-09 07:01 PM
    You really think we care about our jobs that much, that on our free time we are going to educate our selfs in the way of verizon wireless??
    11-05-09 07:01 PM
    I cant compete with a VERIZON AGENT SORRY GUYS, got me cornerd on this one, I know they dont just hire ANYOne to be a AGENT ROFL LOLOLOLOL
    11-05-09 07:02 PM
    CN... do you need another hug?
    11-05-09 07:02 PM
3,731 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD