01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 5354555657 ...
tools
    Good to hear WDSBoise is getting expansion!
    11-05-09 09:41 AM
    Me too, it means that Verizon has enough confindance in us to try something new.
    Again though if we dont hit 70% FCR out of the gate we lose the contract.
    Thats a lot of pressure on us.
    I'm totally all for the challenge though. Plus it will be nice to not have so many blackberry calls and maybe even get some systems and learn about some of the little GIN phone stuff.
    I'll be a well rounded person... with access to the admin BB site and ability to blow internal ccare out of the water with my skills...
    yo.
    *snicker*
    11-05-09 11:43 AM
    So basically you'll be transferring everything

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 11:47 AM
    I think its a good idea to have ex techsupport go into cust care because they can handle a lot of issues like batt pull, host routing, and stuff like that...
    and Darth whats with all the hate towards ID?
    11-05-09 11:48 AM
    The CC email wasn't a lie, the VTO one was... or so Aaron thought. We all got VTO
    Yeah I see now. I didn't see your "vto!!!!!!!!" reply when I was on my BB last night. my bad.
    11-05-09 11:48 AM
    I think its a good idea to have ex techsupport go into cust care because they can handle a lot of issues like batt pull, host routing, and stuff like that...
    Invalid (and sometimes even cold) transfer after transfer after transfer... Me having to pick up the mess when a cust gets transferred and is thoroughly pissed off...

11-05-09 11:52 AM
    They only cold xfer to you because they love you Darth.
    11-05-09 11:55 AM
    Well, I hate them for it.

Sorry guys I've been pulling 12 hour days and I'm exhausted.

11-05-09 11:58 AM
    Too close to SLC.
    11-05-09 12:08 PM
    I hate being pidgen holed like that.
    Its starting to annoy me, Darth. I feel you but honestly I feel like you are directing your agitation at IMP, CN, Aaron and myself directly.
    11-05-09 12:14 PM
    Nahh... Like I said mostly I'm just really tired and irritable. 12 hour days'll do that.

11-05-09 12:21 PM
    Don't go blowin anyone's head off.... We all get the cold transfers dude its a daily issue just tuck and roll with it.
    11-05-09 12:45 PM
    Yeah I know, sorry guys. Like I said, I'm exhausted and irritable, stressed out over having to fight my ex for my daughter, etc

11-05-09 12:52 PM
    I hate being pidgen holed like that.
    Its starting to annoy me, Darth. I feel you but honestly I feel like you are directing your agitation at IMP, CN, Aaron and myself directly.
    He only has one bomb - aim @ Boise & if there is collateral damage, oh well.

He'll just tuck & roll to avoid incoming.

Next up, SLC.
    11-05-09 12:54 PM
    When it comes to work you gotta leave the personal ish at home. I know it is hard when it comes to exs, children, deaths and what not, but you gotta try your hardest to keep your focus at work and not all the other stressful things going on around you.
    11-05-09 12:54 PM
    Oh I know that Amp... CB isn't supposed to be considered "work" tho lol

11-05-09 12:58 PM

T

11-05-09 12:59 PM

T

Well then why are you letting it get to you? This should just be a place you come to help people with their vzw/bb problems. So what someone ticks you off here...let it motha effin roll!!!
    11-05-09 01:00 PM
    Oh and Twins... If I had a bomb I'd have to send it to Anderson, illinois or indiana, wherever ACS is

11-05-09 01:00 PM
    Well then why are you letting it get to you? This should just be a place you come to help people with their vzw/bb problems. So what someone ticks you off here...let it motha effin roll!!!
    I haven't seen my little girl since july, I miss her more and more every day. I'm working 12 hour days for the money to fight her mother who is being subsidized by her lions club father and his friends, money I don't have to drop. I'm not sleeping hardly right now. Aboiut the only thing I've got going for me is my wife.

11-05-09 01:03 PM
    Oh and Twins... If I had a bomb I'd have to send it to Anderson, illinois or indiana, wherever ACS is
    So you need two bombs, then.
    11-05-09 01:05 PM
    I haven't seen my little girl since july, I miss her more and more every day. I'm working 12 hour days for the money to fight her mother who is being subsidized by her lions club father and his friends, money I don't have to drop. I'm not sleeping hardly right now. Aboiut the only thing I've got going for me is my wife.

Well you either need to see a srink or PM me and we can talk about it more in detail.
    11-05-09 01:05 PM
    I just need to vent sometimes is all

11-05-09 01:07 PM
    A srink?
    11-05-09 01:11 PM
    Yeah I was wondering about that one myself lol

11-05-09 01:13 PM
3,731 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD