01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    I'm visualizing that right now... and seeing shrapnel full of "Q" and "Caps Lock" keys flying everywhere.
    Or it would be the scene from Wanted, where the keys and his tooth spell out F*** YOU as they are flying through the air.
    11-04-09 07:48 PM
    wow I wish we had a CC departement here. Then I wouldn't have to go very far away from my desk to smash the agents face in with their own keyboard.
    That would be freakin sweet. And just so you know, there will be one here shortly thanks to the new contract wds picked up (and the sups are keeping on the DL)

Was it a Boise or Anderson rep?
    It was a CC rep, I don't know where he was from. Just sayin that with the quality of some of the reps here, its possible he just learned his ts abilities from a boise rep.
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 11-04-09 at 08:00 PM.
    11-04-09 07:48 PM
    wow I wish we had a CC departement here. Then I wouldn't have to go very far away from my desk to smash the agents face in with their own keyboard.
    *falls over howling in laughter at that visual*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 07:50 PM
    That would be freakin sweert. And just so you know, there will be one here shortly thanks to the new contract wds picked up (and the sups are keeping on the DL)
    Yeah I heard about that. Oh well just one more reason for us to transfer to internal. Then we could claim we were just CC and didn't know anything about TSing.
    11-04-09 07:57 PM
    speak of the devil. They JUST sent us an email about us becoming CC. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-04-09 07:59 PM
    AHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! What did I just tell you?! We just got this email and I quote:

"Effective November 23rd, WDS will begin training for Verizon Wireless Care. The Care contract is new to WDS Global, and is a high profile, exciting opportunity for our company.".. blah blah blah

This place is BS. I bet that people jump on that opportunity like a fly on sh**. But whatever. People here are dumb enough that they barely qualify to be care reps anyway. *sigh*
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 11-04-09 at 08:03 PM.
    11-04-09 07:59 PM
    Uhhh so basically you'll be ME with less pay and benefits. Awesome lmao

11-04-09 08:03 PM
    OH NO. I won't be anything different than I am right now. Yes I have less pay and benefits because I'm outsourced; but I sure as HE** don't plan on volunteering to switch contracts. The sh** that CC has to deal with isn't something that I want to compound on top of the BS that I already deal with on a daily basis....
    11-04-09 08:09 PM
    I wont go over to that CC **** no matter what especially if they aint going to pay us any more. They say straight up in the email that pay WILL NOT change. Plus 6 weeks of training, WTF?
    11-04-09 08:15 PM
    I would enjoy the 6 weeks off the phones, Thats pretty much it.
    11-04-09 08:17 PM
    but after all the I hear that you guys are experts. 6 weeks of learning the xfer button Keep up the good work
    11-04-09 08:21 PM
    Hey! That xfr button is a tricky ba$****! And for the record, when I got hired it was still 3 weeks of learning to use that button. lol
    11-04-09 08:26 PM
    True, that because when you went to xfer, did you keep hitting the release button?
    11-04-09 08:28 PM
    Hahahaha. I have CC reps do that to me ALL the time...
    11-04-09 08:38 PM
    Just listen into the call and you will never get a xfer rate on you stats LOL
    11-04-09 08:41 PM
    Just listen into the call and you will never get a xfer rate on you stats LOL
    Until you caught
    11-04-09 08:46 PM
    Wow, you're manipulative... FYI if you do that and get caught, you can also get walked out. Just sayin to not do that unless you're on the hunt for a new job. lol
    11-04-09 08:46 PM
    Until you caught
    true but I will never know, cause I just hear people doing it I never do, casue it will always be that one call I get QA'd on.... haha
    11-04-09 08:48 PM
    And none of the VMs were from Amanda.

Day incomplete.
    LOL, poor Twins
    ?? The day isn't over yet - therefore, it is incomplete.

Um.. you mean Aaron haha
    No, I hate Arron, remember?

Twins probably has some creepy voicemail message about candy and a van ... no thanks lol
    Nope - don't want to attract your kind.

I have a dark-metallic candied red ZR1 that already attracts every kid-freak in a POS rice-burner with a coffeecan exhaust tip. The folks at Lingenfelter made sure there is no rice-burner tnat will keep up, so at least I can get away from those kidiots.

FWD is for wimps, weenies & kiddies.

11-04-09 09:26 PM
    No, I hate Arron, remember?
    Ahh yes, I forgot...again.
    11-04-09 09:34 PM
    Who's Arron?

11-04-09 09:47 PM
    Who's Arron?

He was Moses side kick in the 10 commandments.
    11-04-09 09:51 PM
    Speaking of CC, I got a nice call just now.

CC: Uh, I got a guy who cant sign up for mobiletv.
    ME: Well did you try any troubleshooting yet?
    CC: No. I tried to have him sign up in media center, but it wont let him.
    ME: Well did you add the feature to the line?
    CC: No. Didn't think I needed to
    ME:Ok. Well will you add it on and tell me if it fixes the problem? If not I'll be happy to take the call from you.
    CC: I'd rather not do that. Can you just fix it for him? I don't have time to deal with this.
    ME: *ugh* Please transfer the call....
    Feature added and BAM! mobiletv magically works!

WTF?! Did he fall off the dumba** train this morning? I've been getting the worst xfrs today.
    11-04-09 10:00 PM
    Who's Arron?
    Arron, Aaron, Alan, Arthur, Andrew - whatever his name is.

You'll all have to forgive me - I am in a bit of a stressed & pissy mood tonight.
    11-04-09 10:04 PM
    I've been getting the worst xfrs today.
    They were aiming for Aaron & missed.
    11-04-09 10:06 PM
3,731 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD