01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    Hey now, how did I get pulled into this?
    10-29-09 06:33 PM
    Hey now, how did I get pulled into this?
    You sit next to CN, that's how.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 06:35 PM
    I'm so tired of this life

10-29-09 06:36 PM
    I'm so tired of this life

There's a pill for that
    10-29-09 06:38 PM
    There's a pill for that
    And a map, haha
    10-29-09 06:56 PM
    There's a pill for that
    and a drink or 2 lol
    10-29-09 07:04 PM
    And a map, haha
    And some Guyana Koolaid.

10-29-09 07:05 PM
    and a drink or 2 lol
    You stole my idea!

Slap him, CN.

10-29-09 07:06 PM
    You stole my idea!

Slap him, CN.

Aaaaaand... done
    10-29-09 07:14 PM
    I wish there were more h-town reps here. You GOOD Boise peeps should transfer down here and do tech.

10-29-09 07:26 PM
    yeah? Pay for my move and convince my bf to leave idaho and I'm there. The farther from my mother the better.
    10-29-09 07:31 PM
    Aaaaaand... done
    Thank you!

10-29-09 07:49 PM
    Hmm... I'm sensing a conspiracy here
    10-29-09 07:51 PM
    Hmm... I'm sensing a conspiracy here
    THerefore it must be true
    10-29-09 07:53 PM
    Do we escalate the zillion issues with the os5.0 to RIM??? This guys phone is JACKED up... and we've reloaded it twice. VZnav doesnt work; email's he says "piles" on each other. I'm completely confused and I honestly hate this software. Its the devil
    10-29-09 07:54 PM
    Do we escalate the zillion issues with the os5.0 to RIM??? This guys phone is JACKED up... and we've reloaded it twice. VZnav doesnt work; email's he says "piles" on each other. I'm completely confused and I honestly hate this software. Its the devil
    Nope .
    10-29-09 07:57 PM
    This guy really messed his device up then... its crazy.
    I guess... one issue at a time...
    *deeeeeep breaths***
    10-29-09 07:59 PM
    This Q right now is not fun! never seen 50+ this late and every call is storm this, storm that, can I get my new storm 2 now ????
    10-29-09 08:11 PM
    I haven't gotten one single call from people who want to get a storm2, but I've gotten a million calls about how the software download went wrong. It's driving me batty
    10-29-09 08:18 PM
    Lol... I'm getting lots of "5.0 bricked my blackberry!!!" Today

10-29-09 08:55 PM
    Lol... I'm getting lots of "5.0 bricked my blackberry!!!" Today

5.0 seems to be pretty good at doing that! It bricked my Storm 1, twice. Fortunately I can revive a BB in my sleep.
    10-29-09 09:02 PM
    I keep trying to but even following the steps on bb.com it won't let me for some reason

10-29-09 09:03 PM
    Wow. So I get a call from a guy who wants to cxl service because he gets slow service only inside his house and he wants the ETF waived too because he has good tenure. He's already been told by 3 other reps we can't guarantee service in his house. So he escalates to my sup to get the fee waived. My sup said we can't waive ETF for this as stated in contract signed by cust, regardless of tenure (which was only 2 yrs). So for cust satisfaction ONLY we agree to file a tt for final resolution of the issue. Explained that if tt results state that there is an issue we can fix, we will and he will keep the service. If there's no issue (which is probably the case), customer is sol. So remedy wont let me login, won't let my sup log in, and won't let my neighbor log in to file a tt. So I get told by my sup to call internal to have someone file a tt for me because our server is down. I get this d***head who says that he won't file a ticket because it will make his stats look bad and probably won't come back with any usable results. Well no s*** Sherlock we already know that!! So he puts me on hold for like 20 min to "go ask the opinion of a few coworkers" on whether or not he should file it. The cust hangs up on me cause he's on hold so long, the rep never comes back on the line, and I get in trouble for not getting the ticket filed and having my handle time on that call go through the roof.

SO can I just ask... WTF kinda BS is that?! Sometimes I just hate this job. No wonder internal hates us so much here. I shouldn't have had to try and get help from internal for that ticket. Our logins should be working just fine. FML I should've stayed home today.

/end rant
    10-29-09 09:49 PM
    5.0 seems to be pretty good at doing that! It bricked my Storm 1, twice. Fortunately I can revive a BB in my sleep.
    It's cause your BB is scared of you and your modstick, PK
    10-29-09 10:58 PM
    Wow. So I get a call from a guy who wants to cxl service because he gets slow service only inside his house and he wants the ETF waived too because he has good tenure. He's already been told by 3 other reps we can't guarantee service in his house. So he escalates to my sup to get the fee waived. My sup said we can't waive ETF for this as stated in contract signed by cust, regardless of tenure (which was only 2 yrs). So for cust satisfaction ONLY we agree to file a tt for final resolution of the issue. Explained that if tt results state that there is an issue we can fix, we will and he will keep the service. If there's no issue (which is probably the case), customer is sol. So remedy wont let me login, won't let my sup log in, and won't let my neighbor log in to file a tt. So I get told by my sup to call internal to have someone file a tt for me because our server is down. I get this d***head who says that he won't file a ticket because it will make his stats look bad and probably won't come back with any usable results. Well no s*** Sherlock we already know that!! So he puts me on hold for like 20 min to "go ask the opinion of a few coworkers" on whether or not he should file it. The cust hangs up on me cause he's on hold so long, the rep never comes back on the line, and I get in trouble for not getting the ticket filed and having my handle time on that call go through the roof.

SO can I just ask... WTF kinda BS is that?! Sometimes I just hate this job. No wonder internal hates us so much here. I shouldn't have had to try and get help from internal for that ticket. Our logins should be working just fine. FML I should've stayed home today.

/end rant
    Stats? Voice tickets are the easiest, unless the rep can not fill in the info its cake. Unless they didn't want to file a TT for someone else....
    10-30-09 12:01 AM
3,731 ... 4243444546 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD