01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    Recovered 2 dead bb's today JVM error,
    And the genius that pulls the batt while its wiping....
    One more and i will kill
    I had a couple those the past few months. You go months without a good bricked berry then all of a sudden a couple genius's gather at the back of the store like their waiting for the checkout going.... "lets all brick our phones at the same time"
    10-29-09 01:52 PM
    I had a couple those the past few months. You go months without a good bricked berry then all of a sudden a couple genius's gather at the back of the store like their waiting for the checkout going.... "lets all brick our phones at the same time"
    And here I am raising the aht walkin these yoyo's through it lol
    10-29-09 02:02 PM
    Apparently its snowing outside in boise... the call center is all "excited" I feel like its elementry school all over again.
    10-29-09 02:30 PM
    It's snowing here?
    10-29-09 02:36 PM
    Apparently its snowing outside in boise... the call center is all "excited" I feel like its elementry school all over again.
    yes, i know everyone is flippn out about the snow.....Hello!!!its Boise and Oct WTF
    10-29-09 02:38 PM
    Yea ! SNOW!
    10-29-09 02:51 PM
    YAY! massive accidents as people wig out over the snow!? You'd think...
    you live in a place all your life; you'd be used to the weather... not boise... noooooo
    it was like when we had flurries in Augusta GA one year... everyone freaked and said it was a blizzard.
    10-29-09 03:08 PM
    I hate Boise drivers. You really dont need to slow down to 25mph on a 40mph road just because it is raining a little.
    10-29-09 03:13 PM
    I have yet to be able to recover a JVM error berry, it NEVER detects a software version to install

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 03:44 PM
    WHOA!
    See thats why I dont date people at work!
    Wait, wait, wait.... I'm not dating Aaron
    The rumors in this place are ridiculous
    10-29-09 03:59 PM
    Boo snow!
    10 char
    10-29-09 04:15 PM
    and gotta love workplace rumors lol
    10-29-09 04:15 PM
    And the rest of the people here DO do SOMETHING. Xfering qualifies as SOMETHING.
    I never thought of it like that. So every time I get a transfer from Tier 3 Boise WDTS Data support (which is how they introduce themselves), they are doing something......transfering. Unless its a cold transfer, then they went the extra mile to do that extra nothing.
    10-29-09 04:16 PM
    lol they really say that? I thought all we were supposed to say was, "This is *insert Name here* from tech support in Boise Idaho."
    10-29-09 04:32 PM
    lol they really say that? I thought all we were supposed to say was, "This is *insert Name here* from tech support in Boise Idaho."
    Well that's what our lilttle signs say. Some people here probably just like saying that other stuff all out loud so they feel more important. lol
    10-29-09 04:40 PM
    LOL, yes because I feel so important in this place
    10-29-09 04:59 PM
    I hate Boise drivers. You really dont need to slow down to 25mph on a 40mph road just because it is raining a little.
    Yes we do!
    10-29-09 05:21 PM
    Ooooh, schnap!
    Is that supposed to be an insult? I'm a little tired to comprehend.
    HOWEVER; would be happy to do a noob smackdown... remember tickets on sale and videos will be on youtube! LMAO
    You know I'd never insult you.

10-29-09 05:21 PM
    I have yet to be able to recover a JVM error berry, it NEVER detects a software version to install

because... guess what!? You have to DOWNLOAD and install the software first... oh and you want to use the blackberry 101 tutorial from here... works every time!
    10-29-09 05:22 PM
    You know I'd never insult you.

Oh I know... neither would I...
    10-29-09 05:22 PM
    Well us normal people don't. All I'm saying is yes it's a good job, but some people let this sh** go straight to their head. It's like they hear "tier3" in the job title and all of a sudden they're "the best of the best" in the ts biz. Which makes me wonder why people transfer so many calls all the time. We have everything we need to do our jobs here but its like you have to drag people kicking and screaming to get them to stop sending calls to internal. *Blah*

I apologize for the venting today. Trust me when I say it's been a looooong day, lol
    10-29-09 05:23 PM
    hey I hear you... customer service is just as bad... but when theres a person on my team with almost 30% tsfr rate I want to go postal!
    10-29-09 05:27 PM
    I apologize for the venting today. Trust me when I say it's been a looooong day, lol
    You still sit next to Aaron, don't you?

10-29-09 05:47 PM
    OOoooh double schnap!
    10-29-09 05:54 PM
    Just as long as everyone remembers that I don't waste time picking on people I don't like.

10-29-09 06:00 PM
3,731 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD