01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    1000 replies - right here baby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 08:01 PM
    Next person that asks me about the S2 I am just going to tell them that it doesn't exsist.
    10-28-09 08:40 PM
    Next person that asks me about the S2 I am just going to tell them that it doesn't exsist.
    So, have you hasd anyone call in yet and give good or bad feedback that has been playing with their new S2 yet?

Do not lie - I know it exists
    10-28-09 08:48 PM
    What exists? I know not what you refer to.
    10-28-09 08:50 PM
    Man this one's vexing me. We updated the device software on this storm to 5.0 and now he has NO capability to send email. From any account. Deleted the cical and cmine sb's resent still nothing, tried deleting and reentering them, NOTHING

10-28-09 09:14 PM
    Hmmm... black holes ate the emails?
    10-28-09 10:42 PM
    What's this S2 you mention?
    10-28-09 10:48 PM
    The next person who calls in and says the update didn't go through/bricked the phone is going to be told to impact reset the f***er. I've gotten like 7 calls about that today.
    10-28-09 11:03 PM
    So how do you guys do the attendance point system? VZW call centers mainly.. I'm very curious as our system is basically crap.
    10-28-09 11:09 PM
    The next person who calls in and says the update didn't go through/bricked the phone is going to be told to impact reset the f***er. I've gotten like 7 calls about that today.
    LOL, impact reset is your friend
    10-28-09 11:12 PM
    So how do you guys do the attendance point system? VZW call centers mainly.. I'm very curious as our system is basically crap.
    Its a weird system if you're sick a day its 1 pt, if youre gone the next its like another 1/4 if you leave early its a half or something... I could find the policy but I don't wanna
    10-28-09 11:12 PM
    So is ours....
    10-28-09 11:15 PM
    Used to be on an honor system and/or how well your supe liked you. I went for sooo long with no points. Then 3 days after my surgery they implemented the "new" point system and you can get canned if you get 7pt.
    Luckily they figured out a way to null out the points I endured while I was recouping.
    10-29-09 07:00 AM
    Man this one's vexing me. We updated the device software on this storm to 5.0 and now he has NO capability to send email. From any account. Deleted the cical and cmine sb's resent still nothing, tried deleting and reentering them, NOTHING

All day like that.
    Same update to 5.0 can't download apps. Like they download and show in applications but won't show on the main screen/downloads. We soft reset, hard reset, reloaded the OS...
    **** you 5.0
    10-29-09 07:18 AM
    ROFLMAO...

I must be the luckiest little biotch on the call floor.
    NO alltel calls
    NO I want a S2 calls
    NO my 5.0 software failed or nuked my phone calls...
    sooo normal
    I'm going to so eat my words and I'm working 11hrs today.

OH, btw... unlimited OT for Nov at WDS! who's w/ me!
    10-29-09 07:24 AM
    ROFLMAO...

I must be the luckiest little biotch on the call floor.
    NO alltel calls
    NO I want a S2 calls
    NO my 5.0 software failed or nuked my phone calls...
    sooo normal
    I'm going to so eat my words and I'm working 11hrs today.

OH, btw... unlimited OT for Nov at WDS! who's w/ me!

LOL you will definately be eating those words by the handful!
    WDS?
    10-29-09 07:25 AM
    Wireless Data Support my dear... Boise!
    10-29-09 07:29 AM
    AHA I thought I had seen that before!
    10-29-09 07:34 AM
    pretty much. I'm here for 11hrs today. I know its nothing to what IMP and Comfort have been doing but I worked tue and wed too! phew!
    No days off btwn this past sat and next tue. I'm going to be working on pure adrenaline by monday.
    10-29-09 07:47 AM
    LOL, impact reset is your friend
    ok stupid question, whats an impact reset????
    10-29-09 07:47 AM
    WOW guys... I didnt even get a chance to voice my opinion before pk put a lock on that. All I can say is... they were ALL acting like my kids which makes me shut down, ignore and say no louder.
    phew... I havent had a storm2 request all day. Everytime I see an account pop up with a storm on it I'm prepared and ready... but I havent been able to say no all day...

I had 2 yesterday , and i gave them the SMACK DOWN, One guy cancelled his 3 lines then called back in later and reversed it....lololol
    10-29-09 07:51 AM
    pretty much. I'm here for 11hrs today. I know its nothing to what IMP and Comfort have been doing but I worked tue and wed too! phew!
    No days off btwn this past sat and next tue. I'm going to be working on pure adrenaline by monday.
    adrenaline, caffeine, crack... anything to keep you going lol
    10-29-09 07:53 AM
    I don't evny you guys right now, with the new device (Storm2) and several more coming in the upcoming weeks, PLUS the 5.0 roll out. WHEW you all must be busy. I know 5.0 has already nuked my Storm twice (of course I know what to do).
    10-29-09 08:03 AM
    its where you either throw, mangle, smash ect your phone... get it..
    IMPACT reset
    10-29-09 08:05 AM
    Pk...
    ironically.. with everything going on... I've had 30min btwn calls till about 10a... then queued up till about 12p and then dead again.
    I work 6a-230p
    Although after Thanksgiving it will be busy. Always is. Switch backup then and then major switch backup on christmas... but I have that day off!
    I figure I'll end up with someone calling me with an issue that stumps me... doesnt take much... ;-)
    As for right now; I'm enjoying the quiet.
    Last edited by IDsweetcheeks; 10-29-09 at 08:09 AM.
    10-29-09 08:07 AM
3,731 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD