01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 23456 ...
tools
    okay; its not just the customers today... got a tsfr from an internal tech center... I wont say which but the rep set the customers email up on bis, then tsfrd to me to have the same email set up on bes...
    "Lets get the bes part set up for you, hold please..."
    cold tsfr!
    09-03-09 11:33 AM
    wow.......
    09-03-09 11:50 AM
    That's ********. Do you have the rep's name and center?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 11:56 AM
    I love me some cold transfers! Wasn't me though lol
    09-03-09 12:01 PM
    That's ********. Do you have the rep's name and center?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I do... but since it wasnt my center I didnt email it to my supervisor as a "tech fail"
    I have it saved.
    doesnt much make a diff her email was set up fine... just didnt need to be tsfrd and waiting on hold for 5min or more.
    09-04-09 07:15 AM
    Can't stand that! Or when you get a call, it doesn't pop and the previous tech didn't notate or anything just cold transferred and the customer says "I really have to explain this for the (insert number here) time today?
    09-04-09 07:26 AM
    okay; its not just the customers today... got a tsfr from an internal tech center... I wont say which but the rep set the customers email up on bis, then tsfrd to me to have the same email set up on bes...
    "Lets get the bes part set up for you, hold please..."
    cold tsfr!
    Well! Someone from your center told a customer to dial *228 opt 1, because they were receiving unwanted text messages! lol

Can you say FCR = 0? lol
    09-04-09 10:53 AM
    Well! Someone from your center told a customer to dial *228 opt 1, because they were receiving unwanted text messages! lol

Can you say FCR = 0? lol
    I didnt say all people in my center were exactly bright...
    Theres one guy in particular who's nicknamed "Rock boy"

as in... dumb as

when I got 3 noobs asking me questions while Im trying to take care of my own call... makes me glad I have a cast on my arm... it gives me something hard to smack them with.
    09-04-09 02:18 PM
    I just want to mention that I hate festival seating
    09-06-09 06:58 AM
    Festival? Like a party?
    09-06-09 09:27 AM
    yeah... wooooo

As in we dont have the same seats everyday.. "fill in from the front"
    Its gross!!!! That and we cant personalize our desks or leave things in our drawers like we used to. Supervsiors dont even have their own seats.
    09-06-09 09:50 AM
    Heather I am offended by your pin message. The sexual comments are not allowed on this PG site.
    09-06-09 02:33 PM
    _ I am having an absolutely horrific week. Stupid back to school. I'm working two 12 hour shifts this week. Best part is I'm at a rainbow store so I do both customer care AND tech. On top of all of this, I have a note from my doctor that I'm supposed to sit at work due to bad knees, ankles, and feet from standing such long hours and working retail so long, but "HR won't let me because [my] doctor has to fill out a 3-page form". Oh well... At least I love overtime (and my customers here are usually wicked cool).
    09-06-09 03:04 PM
    yeah... wooooo

As in we dont have the same seats everyday.. "fill in from the front"
    Its gross!!!! That and we cant personalize our desks or leave things in our drawers like we used to. Supervsiors dont even have their own seats.
    That sounds like **** on earth
    09-07-09 07:52 AM
    Heather I am offended by your pin message. The sexual comments are not allowed on this PG site.
    HUH????
    I dont even HAVE your Pin.
    09-07-09 09:27 AM
    Are we all just cranky today???? geez
    09-07-09 09:52 AM
    lol, i come from a store where if HR spent an hour in, the entire team would be fired on the spot. My manager said that to a 50-60 year old sales rep haha! I have some awesome stories from that store if it is requested....
    09-07-09 10:03 AM
    Its Monday......
    09-07-09 10:03 AM
    I just spent 20min on a phantom msg indicator that refused to go away... finally ONE last soft reboot after deleting ALL msg folders and checking saved msgs and deleting service books it just on its own "boop" disappeared.
    UGH
    09-07-09 10:36 AM
    Customers asking questions...
    Reboot your pc... why?
    Pull the battery out... WHy?
    Climb to the top of the building you're in and jump... WHY?
    JUST PLEASE DO IT!
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 09-07-09 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Tryin to keep it clean
    09-07-09 12:58 PM
    I cant update my PRL in Puerto Rico... I want to cancel and not pay an ETF...
    Its not MY fault.
    09-07-09 01:01 PM
    Folks,

The filter is there for a reason! Just a reminder..... (from Basic Member Conduct)

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    09-07-09 01:11 PM
    Folks,

The filter is there for a reason! Just a reminder..... (from Basic Member Conduct)

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and dont get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wont be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Thanks PK!
    09-07-09 01:27 PM
    Ooooooh... so this was for potty mouth...

gotcha... I keep my language clean as a whistle.!

09-07-09 01:33 PM
    I got some lady RIGHT NOW pulling the crap that drives me crazy. I mean it really boils my blood.

her: Well if i call the insurance what phone will they send me?

me: They replace it with the same model phone that you have.

Her: No, i was told that they werent sending this out anymore.

Why the **** did you ask me if you already knew the answer?
    09-07-09 02:10 PM
3,731 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD