01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    So my supe just stopped me on the way to the break room and told me that I am no longer allowed to use crackberry durring work... He said he got yelled at because my internet usage is too high.
    Looks like you went over your MB allowance.
    10-25-09 06:51 PM
    Looks like you went over your MB allowance.
    Hope they are on the .05 and not the .25 for overages. I hear VZW is stingy on credits.
    10-25-09 07:30 PM
    Dood its quiet in her w IMP grounded from posting.. My sup could care less and we're in the same centre.
    I post more than he does during the day too! Jeez
    Oops medication time... LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 10:12 PM
    It's quiet in the building in general today Heather. It's been really slow except for a 30 person queue that lasted less than a half hour. So did you hear that we picked up a new contract? The sups are keepin it on the DL but I sat next to a sup cubie today and they talk loud enough to hear. So what's news you may ask?? We're preparing to be customer care reps very soon. Buit you may already know that since you're helpin the sups out lately. It's BS if you ask me.... More work and yet again no pay increase.
    10-25-09 10:32 PM
    Wow the day goes by pretty slow when I am grounded from my beloved CB. I already miss the switchboard operator comments and the random comments that make no sence to anyone who has not worked in a TS call center.... I never knew that they kept track of how much we were online here, let alone that there was a cap. This is what happens when they give us unlimited OT.

Anywayz, I am too tired to take anymore calls tonight.
    10-26-09 12:20 AM
    Anywayz, I am too tired to take anymore calls tonight.
    Meeeee too. None of my buddies work today and I've been bored out of my MIND.
    10-26-09 12:25 AM
    Meeeee too. None of my buddies work today and I've been bored out of my MIND.
    Gee thanks...
    10-26-09 12:27 AM
    By that I only mean the people I sit by... And you've been here today but I haven't been able to talk to you due to the recent "grounding" by your sup.
    10-26-09 12:29 AM
    So overtime must've been pretty easy for you today right? Since it is sooooo slow. Either that or it's driving you crazy. lol
    10-26-09 12:32 AM
    Haha I cant believe he straight up said "no more crackberry." If he had just sai no more internet it would have been different. Hearing no more crackberry crushed my soul.
    10-26-09 12:33 AM
    So overtime must've been pretty easy for you today right? Since it is sooooo slow. Either that or it's driving you crazy. lol
    Without CB my day has gone by sooooooo slow.
    10-26-09 12:37 AM
    Hmm... maybe you can regulate your use and fly under the radar. Like only checking in once an hour or something. I'm on CB all day long and I've never had any complaints from any of the sups I've had. What's your sup's 1st name (if you're ok with posting that info)?
    10-26-09 12:38 AM
    Without CB my day has gone by sooooooo slow.
    You should check out wired.com. It's not blocked here and they have some cool stuff there.
    10-26-09 12:39 AM
    What's your sup's 1st name (if you're ok with posting that info)?
    I dont want to throw him under the bus.

You should check out wired.com. It's not blocked here and they have some cool stuff there.
    Haha yeah, I have been on wired all day lol. I wonder if he is going to yell at me for wired next. I should just keep switching back and forth.
    10-26-09 12:43 AM
    I dont want to throw him under the bus.
    I totally understand

Haha yeah, I have been on wired all day lol. I wonder if he is going to yell at me for wired next. I should just keep switching back and forth.
    He probably will haha. Have you checked out phonescoop.com yet? If you're into unreleased/new devices it's a good site. Sadly there's not many sites we can get into anymore. Blame it on the training class. They all watched a video of Michael Jackson (I think it was the funeral) and ate a TON of bandwidth. I guess the CCM came in and fired like 20 of them and then they started to block all the websites. It sucks that they ruined it for the rest of us.
    10-26-09 12:48 AM
    holy crap that is nuts. eh, I only have like an hour left til I get to go home. this much OT was a stupid idea.
    10-26-09 12:56 AM
    I know. Major OT here will drive you nuts. As for me, I'm jettin outta here for the evening. Have a good night and try not to crash the network with all your CB abuse.
    10-26-09 12:58 AM
    Anyway, I am going to get off here before I get CB blocked from the computers here lol. Have a good night.
    10-26-09 12:59 AM
    I know. Major OT here will drive you nuts. As for me, I'm jettin outta here for the evening. Have a good night and try not to crash the network with all your CB abuse.
    haha I will try. It is going to be hard to cope without CB to keep my moral up.
    10-26-09 01:00 AM
    Hope they are on the .05 and not the .25 for overages. I hear VZW is stingy on credits.
    Charges are valid.
    10-26-09 02:40 AM
    CNumb really?! Are they hiring a new set of peeps or are we going to slammed by idiotic calls!?
    Gawd like TS doesn't have enough to complain about w boise. Are you kidding, I practically take ccare calls anyhow considering I feel like a schmuck everytime I have to talk about WWA I bet TSguy doesn't have to do that.
    And do we even have ROOM for another contract? Sides they did to start paying us more if they expect us to take vzw tech, alltel, AND ccare calls. As in at least what our pay was a year ago.
    :rollseyes:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 04:19 AM
    This place is hiring constantly, there is no way they would want to pay us more. They would probably CUT pay again so they could hire even more people before they would give us more money. **** with all the money they dump into our crappy training class to hire 30-60 people at a time, they could hire 10 and make the class WAY more indepth. Maybe the people here wouldn't be so frickin stupid.

I got a xfer call from here, correction an COLD xfered call, from a Monte S. The lady did not have a browser icon. he literally did NOTHING. he told the cust she was going to be on a quick hold then the next thing she knew she was hearing my introduction statment. I hate it here sooo much, because of people like Monte. God, I wanted to hit that kid do ****ing hard last night.
    10-26-09 12:23 PM
    Anyone searched for 9550 in the infomanager and seen what comes up?
    Says instock... just no pricing yet...
    10-26-09 12:31 PM
    Some lady in cust care just transfered a call to me because a guy wanted to change his ringtone. She was convinced that the ringtones on a BB could not be changed. I wanted to Falcon Punch that lady in the crotch....
    10-26-09 01:27 PM
    Only in Texas....
    10/23/2009 2:40:31 PM pxxxxx1
    The following are recent comments posted on Parent Ticket - NRB0000032xxxxx
    ------------------------------------------
    Spoke with CT Richard (xxx) xxx-xxxx he has stated that tower crews are still with him on site and are still working on the MW issue. Bullet holes have been found in the coax and some water damage, these should be rerran tonight etsimated time of 6pm. Richard has also stated that radios are also bad and working on replacing them. Currently no ETR.
    They fixed it within 48 hours, not bad for the amount of damage.
    Last edited by SpoiledFruit; 10-26-09 at 02:01 PM.
    10-26-09 01:31 PM
3,731 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD