01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    yep, under VOLT in 2004.
    Worked at Carlson Liesure Travel for a time
    Then got a job doing AT&T customer service across the street.

oooh a speech??? hmmm... should I make a whole thread like Twinz did??????

*sniff* I'd like to thank the little people who got me here...
    The internal reps who razzed me and then made friends with me.
    Twinz who is such a lovely j erk at times but knows his stuff... MUAH!
    ect ect...
    maybe something more heartfelt like "Ode to my crackberry"

( sorry, I just took a norco for the night... feeling funny ) Let me go have a quick cigarette and think about what I'll say for the big 1 oh oh oh!
    Last edited by heather.law; 10-22-09 at 11:27 PM.
    10-22-09 11:24 PM
    Aaah. I worked at Qwest in 2006.

So your next post is the big 1000. Are we getting a speech?? As previously requested by IMP...
    10-22-09 11:26 PM
    wow I am glad I didn't have to work in a call center before this one. Working here is driving me insane as is.
    10-22-09 11:31 PM
    OMG.. Has this turned into a "Random Boise Rep Comments" thread? lol..
    10-22-09 11:37 PM
    Haha pretty much. This is what happens when they offer us unlimited OT. We sit at our desks and post on crackberry all day, taking quick breaks to transfer calls to internal.
    10-22-09 11:38 PM
    Haha pretty much. This is what happens when they offer us unlimited OT.
    Pretty funny since the conversion went like a dream..
    10-22-09 11:38 PM
    Yeah. It is completely pointless that we are here right now. Free money is ok with me though.
    10-22-09 11:40 PM
    Okay everyone... here it goes... BIG 1 oh oh oh!

When I first created a crackberry account it was for the pure reason of possibly asking questions on occasion for my job. When I started I was not a blackberry owner and honestly believed that people who needed to have a blackberry or smartphone on their person at all times needed to get a life. Being the techy ubergeek I am I quickly fell into the mystique that is the smartphone. The wonderful feeling one gets when they can look up a phone number or address on a whim on the go. How you NEVER have to worry about having a magazine in the bathroom because you have brickbreaker. The plethora of ringtones you can find and create for your device. Not to mention the sheer glory of making it to a doctors appointment on time because you have that reminder on your calender entry.
    I'd like to thank my CB friends and colleagues who keep things interesting and offer great commentary and debate. As some with attest this is the only thing from making us put a bullet in the brainpan during a slow and tedious day. CB has also offered wonderful, if not unofficial fixes, to issues that would otherwise result in a CLNR or transfer. My favorite being the "fix a bricked blackberry" tutorial. The more I learn and the more I an contribute makes times where things got hairy due to certain people posting on Planet Feedback or a supervisor getting anal retentive about posting official software pull information and outage information.
    The more boise reps that post here in my opinion the better. Shout out to my friends ComfortablyNumb, IMP, TSguy, Twinz, Weekendbum, Lastraid and everyone else that have made my mad posting possible...

Okay maybe that was stupid but I'm not articulate like Twinz... so there it is.

soooo... since this thread has been such a success I think I will create another... stay tuned...
    Last edited by heather.law; 10-22-09 at 11:56 PM.
    10-22-09 11:53 PM
    ...I'm not gonna cry... I told myself I wasn't going to cry.... CONGRATS HEATHER! I guess we need ANOTHER kegger to celebrate this.
    10-22-09 11:58 PM
    I am now... the MASTER!

ha HA!

Kegger sounds good... whos house?
    10-23-09 12:00 AM
    House? We have a whole call center here.
    10-23-09 12:01 AM
    hmmm... I get it... the prepaids will be there all nite... and we got a whole ex smoking patio to party in!
    God I miss that patio.
    10-23-09 12:05 AM
    I quite smoking when I got this job... I havnt got to enjoy the patio...
    10-23-09 12:07 AM
    really? I tried to quite a couple months back... as did my supervisor... we both crashed and burned when we fell off the wagon.
    Ive been a bit irritable too since I had to quite for a couple days after having this tooth pulled.
    OMG I needed one today after that SIT interview. ugh!
    10-23-09 12:15 AM
    really? I tried to quite a couple months back... as did my supervisor... we both crashed and burned when we fell off the wagon.
    Ive been a bit irritable too since I had to quite for a couple days after having this tooth pulled.
    OMG I needed one today after that SIT interview. ugh!
    10-23-09 12:16 AM
    I will probly start back up when I get deployed, If they let me stay in that much longer lol.
    10-23-09 12:20 AM
    see what happens when google chrome kicks it.
    10-23-09 12:25 AM
    ahhh... so now that Im a master... and I finally just did it... heres my barcode!
    10-23-09 12:29 AM
    excitedly anticipating it
    10-23-09 12:32 AM
    Can I addz?
    10-23-09 12:34 AM
    add away... sorry I had to resize the stupid file but oh so easy with windows 7
    10-23-09 12:35 AM
    Sweet just added you.
    10-23-09 12:40 AM
    I C U!

I figured it was you! Got the whole initials thing...
    Oh this is a good thread to mention this in...
    I requested a username change for here so I dont lose my post count but I can be more incognito.
    I figure since I'm hoping for a promotion it would be best not to have my identity be so obvious.
    10-23-09 12:41 AM
    yes indeed. I was thiking about changing my UN here... I dont think I will though. I knida like it.
    10-23-09 12:45 AM
    its a lot less obvious than mine...

Okay, Im getting off for the night. bf isnt so understanding about the crackberry thing. Like him playing Gears of War for 30hrs is less horrible than 1000 posts on crackberry... jeez

Anyway... I am going to create a new thread tomorrow that should make your evening quite fun...
    10-23-09 12:48 AM
3,731 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD