01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Nobdy said it had to be a larg donation to the Curch of Aaronwashere. As long as you donation meets the minimum requirements and does not exceed the maximum.

Donations minimums and maximums are fixed and cannot be negotiated.

Minimum donation: $1 daily

Maximum donation: 50x the net worth of donatee
    10-20-09 05:42 PM
    Please hold while I ex-communicate myself................
    10-20-09 05:47 PM
    Wow, this has turned into to quite a plan here... I suppose as long as I have minions handling my financial work with all of this, it can't be all bad. Although, if I catch any of you trying to pull that Office Space scam with the books, you're all fired as well as fried.

And what is a Curch?
    10-20-09 05:50 PM
    Not a problem. All members of the Church of Aaronwashere are able to leave the Church at anytime.

Early excommunication fees may apply. To avoid fee memeber must stay with the Church of Aaron was here until expiration of member.

Early excommunication fee: 100x the net worth of excommunicatee
    10-20-09 05:53 PM
    And what is a Curch?
    The amazing spelling ablity of your book keeper.
    10-20-09 05:55 PM
    Embezzlement is the wave of the future. You gotta direct the cash into a bank account then withdraw a mojority of the cash on a daily basis and move it to a secure location. That way when you get caught you only get the minority of your cash confiscated and when you get out of prison in 3 years you're all set.
    10-20-09 05:57 PM
    The amazing spelling ablity of your book keeper.
    As long as you can count you should be an ok accountant
    10-20-09 05:57 PM
    Embezzlement is the wave of the future. You gotta direct the cash into a bank account then withdraw a mojority of the cash on a daily basis and move it to a secure location. That way when you get caught you only get the minority of your cash confiscated and when you get out of prison in 3 years you're all set.
    Have you heard of the Church of Aaron was here? We may have a spot availible for you.
    10-20-09 06:00 PM
    Have you heard of the Church of Aaron was here? We may have a spot availible for you.
    lol wow... i think I need to go into hiding... this is turning into a Project Mayhem clone...
    10-20-09 06:03 PM
    Dont worry Sir, everything has been taken care of.
    10-20-09 06:05 PM
    Well I think this thread has taken a turn for the worse..... lol

So how are everyone's calls today???
    10-20-09 06:31 PM
    Well I think this thread has taken a turn for the worse..... lol
    You're just noticing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 06:47 PM
    You're just noticing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No. I just decided to point out the obvious and attepmt to move on.
    10-20-09 06:49 PM
    I am already starting to regret all this ot i took
    10-20-09 07:30 PM
    Too much overtime in this place could kill a person.
    10-20-09 07:40 PM
    I already have 36 hours in my tenrox for this week, and I am still going to be here til midnight the rest of the week.
    10-20-09 07:48 PM
    Geeez I leave and take some vacation days and everything goes cooky...

Not to mention the Boise bashing... ( which I though was kinda funny actually... ) I have remedy... EVERYONE in boise should regardless of the supervisor...
    I'm gonna leave it at that... no excuses for a rep to have a tsfr rate higher than say 2% a month... Now we have Opal too.. which relieves me of having to transfer to eservices.... YES!!!!!!
    10-20-09 09:14 PM
    it is hard to make TT tickets for alltel without remedy. I am suposed to be getting it soon, of course my supe says that everyday.....
    10-20-09 09:41 PM
    Yes it is hard without Remedy. I like having it. Makes life easier. Just like Opal makes life easier.
    10-20-09 09:50 PM
    Pfft, both of my logins are broke even after emailing my sup on Friday. Typical Boise.
    10-20-09 09:52 PM
    what is even funnier is the fact that they told us to email them if we didnt have our remedy logings because, "THERE IS NO TRANSFERING FOR TT TICKETS!!" But they havnt sent our logins after we emailed them.....
    10-20-09 09:55 PM
    Its not hard to fix em yourself. I forgot my login for a bit but I was able to fix it lickity split. I emailed the admin sup and I had it resolved in like 20min.
    It did catch me off guard to have to reset my NT password last week. First time all year. If I got to start coming up with clever passwords every 60 days I'll be POed.
    10-20-09 09:56 PM
    What I dont get are the noobs who cant log into vzlearn...
    I used that thing EVERY day while I was in training but noone knows how to do it!?
    At least while its quiet I can get all the new trainings done so that when I'm actually scheduled for em I can take an hour long dink around session. Gives me time to catch up with my sup and get some extra QAs done.
    10-20-09 09:59 PM
    Heather, you get a point. Not like an attendance point, but a good point. Also, IMP42 now owes you a cookie.
    10-20-09 10:02 PM
    yay! cookies are good!
    And better yet; I can eat them now I got this bad tooth pulled!
    You know crackberry is SOOOOOoo much fun while on a Norco kick...
    10-20-09 10:04 PM
3,731 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD