3,731 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Boise?

Transfer rate?
    3%
    10-18-09 11:29 PM
    Would be less if we had write access to mtas
    10-18-09 11:31 PM
    yes indeed. Someday.... Wow it is way to late, i can't stand still.
    10-19-09 12:09 AM
    You guys don't need mtas access...not until they increase hiring standards above 2nd grade education.. Haha..

Its like everyone has a "can you believe what I got from Boise today?" story!

My transfer rate today: 0%

Oh its so funny when we get the "hey this is ...... in Boise tier 3 data tech support" lol then we walk them through submitting a fru or programming steps to an htc or even a samsung dumbphone.

//end rant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 02:22 AM
    mine was 2.5 thank you
    You just mean you didn't transfer 2.5% of your calls haha..

10-19-09 02:26 AM
    You guys don't need mtas access...not until they increase hiring standards above 2nd grade education.. Haha..

Its like everyone has a "can you believe what I got from Boise today?" story!

My transfer rate today: 0%

Oh its so funny when we get the "hey this is ...... in Boise tier 3 data tech support" lol then we walk them through submitting a fru or programming steps to an htc or even a samsung dumbphone.

//end rant

LOL I won't trash Boise because I know there are a few reps there that know what they're doing and have talked with many that just need "a flip of a switch" to get the issue fixed. Although I do wonder every once in a while why someone would ota if they can't sync their calendar...
    10-19-09 08:14 AM
    It also doesnt help that I dont have access to remedy. I aint even going to argue about what you said about some of the people here. There are a lot of idots who just transfer the call as soon as they get a little stuck. If they just opened the frickin KB they would find the answer... eventually... if they can read.
    10-19-09 11:15 AM
    Yeah it's really just those that don't care that give you guys a bad name. I've talked to some really smart reps from there and I wasn't really trying to be personal here.

Why do some of you have access to remedy and others don't?

10-19-09 11:22 AM
    It depends on if our supe sent them out to us or not. My supe had never given me mine, then I got an email that said my remedy was locked out and that I needed to log into remedy to unlock it... I can't unlock it cus my supe no longer has my remedy login...

I know you weren't saying it to us directly. Tis all good.
    10-19-09 12:02 PM
    Anyone got a lot of time 10-15 mins in between calls? I like that I just don't like all the alltel bull.
    10-19-09 12:28 PM
    haha my Supe told me to go into training until I finninsh all of the online courses in my vz learn. it is going to be a great day.
    10-19-09 12:44 PM
    It depends on if our supe sent them out to us or not. My supe had never given me mine, then I got an email that said my remedy was locked out and that I needed to log into remedy to unlock it... I can't unlock it cus my supe no longer has my remedy login...
    I know you weren't saying it to us directly. Tis all good.
    Sups here need to get it together. I was supposed to get a remedy log in 3 weeks ago and no one seems to know what happened to it
    . Seems to be a common theme around here.

Agreed. Lol. But unfortunately 90% of the people here dont meet those standards. Not to mention that the training here is for s***- at least it was when I started and judging by the newbies not much has changed.
    10-19-09 07:42 PM
    Not to mention that the training here is for s***- at least it was when I started and judging by the newbies not much has changed.
    True story lol
    10-19-09 08:43 PM
    Eh you LIKE it!
    Just like I bet I know who YOU are but you dont know who I am!
    muah ha ha ha!
    Im sure I could find out lol. I've probably been here as long as you have.
    10-19-09 08:45 PM
    I've been watching you & you haven't appeared to be creeped out.

Ummm... *looks for hidden cameras*
    10-19-09 08:46 PM
    Ummm... *looks for hidden cameras*
    I have been watching you too, so has Heather................
    10-20-09 11:24 AM
    wow aaron your pretty famous.... maybe i should just on the band wagon and install my own cameras in all of you stuff, so I can watch you no matter where you are.
    10-20-09 11:34 AM
    Anyone realize the Storm 2 emulator has been pulled?
    10-20-09 12:02 PM
    huh maybe the release date got pushed back...
    10-20-09 01:13 PM
    Srsly LOLING at all those Storm2 fanboys in the storm2 forums. They start like 10 new threads a day its hilarious.
    10-20-09 01:20 PM
    haha i havnt even looked at the storm2 forums. I care so little about the storm...
    10-20-09 01:53 PM
    Its the future...
    10-20-09 02:02 PM
    Anyone realize the Storm 2 emulator has been pulled?
    Yeah but you can still get to it by copying the storm 1 link and changing the model number in the link.

10-20-09 02:05 PM
    Anyone got a lot of time 10-15 mins in between calls? I like that I just don't like all the alltel bull.
    Come on.. Alltel is eassssyyyy haha..

10-20-09 02:07 PM
    Yeah but you can still get to it by copying the storm 1 link and changing the model number in the link.

aha Just like that!
    10-20-09 02:20 PM
3,731 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD