01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    nice another slow Q before the end of the night !! Cant wait for my week of over time hope this Q stays
    10-09-09 07:45 PM
    nice another slow Q before the end of the night !! Cant wait for my week of over time hope this Q stays
    It better lol
    10-09-09 08:45 PM
    no call queue again...
    took 2hrs for me to get 3 calls this morning...
    at least I got all my trainings done for the next 3 wks.
    FREE BREAK!
    I have a crapton of trainings next week lol. Which ones did you have?
    10-09-09 08:47 PM
    It better lol
    ohhh just wait for the next conversion... lol
    10-09-09 08:47 PM
    ohhh just wait for the next conversion... lol
    But I dont wanna!
    10-09-09 08:49 PM
    But I dont wanna!
    Hopefully everything will be in order this time. "They" say that they started with the network first this time so maybe we won't have all these calls about no service and such. The Alltel Q is taking that depressing hit right now.

The Phase 2 conversion was like boot camp.. Customers yelling and screaming over an extra dropped call or 2.
    10-09-09 08:51 PM
    I have a crapton of trainings next week lol. Which ones did you have?
    Oh, I had some how to read and compare an alltel/verizon bill... how their b2b works after the conversion.
    Vcast music manager, Family Locator, ect ect.
    I did like 8 of em. I was bored I guess...

HOW could I be that bored?????
    10-10-09 07:24 AM
    Hopefully everything will be in order this time. "They" say that they started with the network first this time so maybe we won't have all these calls about no service and such. The Alltel Q is taking that depressing hit right now.

The Phase 2 conversion was like boot camp.. Customers yelling and screaming over an extra dropped call or 2.
    I figure; and hope; this is the last stage of the whole conversion... that maybe it will go smoother. 3rd time's the charm I say.
    Most likely not but we can hope. THAT is why I took the week of oct18th OFF!

I figure once I come back on the 24th at least its not going to be anarchy.
    10-10-09 07:26 AM
    After dinner last night, I talked my bf into popping into the direct vzw store by the restraunt we were at. At first he said no, but he'd been talking about how he's getting the Env3 in april when he upgrades.
    I bugged him because of course I wanted to play. He finally said okay and we walked in about 730p
    DEAD... 6 store reps standing around a counter chatting. Barely said hi to us when we walked in...
    They know me as this is "my" store... One chick rolls her eyes because I lost her a blackberry sale on more than one occasion. The others ( guys ) were super nice. We chatted about when the S2 was coming... they wouldnt say; they just said I know as much as they... ( maybe maybe not... )
    We also talked about the iPhone. We are in agreement with just saying 3rd quarter 2010.. ( thanks to whichever tech here suggested that... )
    I showed my bf (Les) the Rogue and the Env touch.
    He started having fun and playing... unfortunately he still wants the Env3.
    He said that he LOVES the touch and rogue... doesnt want a data plan and his job is too rough to have a touch screen.
    I told him..." Well if you wouldnt keep the thing in your hip pocket it would be fine."
    We went over some cases for his Env2... but he rejected all saying that they were "too bulky"

I wish I could get him into a berry or at least a phone that is more amusing than just a GIN phone... even the Rogue would be a real upgrade for him.
    Some people...
    So thats my talk for the morning... slow queue and I'm bored...
    Oh and on a short note... the Tour on display STILL has a loose battery back and a rippled screen... wouldnt you think they would change it for the sake of making it look good????
    10-10-09 07:49 AM
    I'm not looking forward to the conversion AT ALL! We're going to be like 1,000 in queue. It's going to suuuuuuuck. Conversion day is my friday and I'm going to be at home sick that day... as a matter of fact *cough* I think I AM coming down with something! lol
    10-11-09 08:32 PM
    Oh and Heather... No I don't think management in this place cares one little bit about the aesthetics of our display phones. Haha.
    10-11-09 08:37 PM
    ... as a matter of fact *cough* I think I AM coming down with something! lol
    *cough* you too? lol
    10-11-09 09:49 PM
    I'm not looking forward to the conversion AT ALL! We're going to be like 1,000 in queue. It's going to suuuuuuuck. Conversion day is my friday and I'm going to be at home sick that day... as a matter of fact *cough* I think I AM coming down with something! lol
    It won't be too bad if they don't break anything! I remember when the Phase 2 conversion came and there were like 80 calls in queue with 45min wait time for customers.
    10-11-09 09:52 PM
    tsguy- I hope you're right. I really, really hope you're right.

Aaron- You're a smart a** jk (kinda )
    10-11-09 11:05 PM
    The longer they wait the more likely they are to hang up!
    10-12-09 08:27 AM
    I'm just savoring the 25min between calls we have right now... it is going to go away very very soon.
    10-12-09 08:28 AM
    Slow all around miss law.
    10-12-09 08:37 AM
    They emailed us again to go home early. We'll see what happens.
    10-12-09 09:00 AM
    OOh lucky lucky!~
    10-12-09 09:09 AM
    I havent gotten approved yet but I'm just waitin'

Going home baby!
    Laundry HOOOOooo
    Last edited by heather.law; 10-12-09 at 09:37 AM. Reason: got approved
    10-12-09 09:24 AM
    Happy monday everyone!
    Came into work at 11:10, logged right into training until 12:30 (wasnt really traning went over BTA, EOD) really briefly, hopefully today is easy and i dont get stuck in the F/S transfer, FRU Queue....sheesh man that was all day for me yesterday. Well considering I went on training from 5:15pm-8:15pm and finished all training in 1hr LOL hahahaha love weekends (sometimes)
    10-12-09 02:20 PM
    Mondays suck. First call some ***** in yonkers who demand's the president's office when I tell her she can't have a new phone for free and 2 frus later...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 03:06 PM
    Team meetings and 1on1s today... woot lol
    10-12-09 03:45 PM
    First call of the day and acss is already crashing. This is working up to be a great Monday. Haha. Hopefully it's as slow as yesterday. We were so far in between calls that I got pulled from the Alltel queue and put back on the vzw one.
    10-12-09 03:59 PM
    First call of the day and acss is already crashing. This is working up to be a great Monday. Haha. Hopefully it's as slow as yesterday. We were so far in between calls that I got pulled from the Alltel queue and put back on the vzw one.
    I havent had the acss crashing yet been slow, call &msg block feature been not working today. TT has been filed and all. No crazy calls, just got back from lunch let's see what the queue of calls say! *drum roll* ZERO CALLS IN QUEUE ON A MONDAY!
    10-12-09 05:53 PM
3,731 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD