Comeon McMahon! Let them back!
    02-21-10 06:34 PM
    Yeah, damn it McMahon
    02-22-10 02:52 AM
    Anyone remember the "Bad News Bears in Breaking Training"

Let them play, let them play, let them play, let them play!
    02-22-10 09:16 AM
    where have all the damn reps been?
    are ya'll busy helping out all the morons in the store?
    02-24-10 04:25 PM
    The main reps that kept this thread flowing were from a call center in Boise (many others joined in on the fun, BUT the Boise crew kept it flowing), had their IT guy, block the CB site mainly due to their participation on this thread. They posted from their berries for a bit, but then lost interest. Now the thread seems to have died. The other reps are still here (and the Boise reps too off duty and from their Berries) and they do respond in other threads. Hopefully in time the IT guy will reconsider.
    02-24-10 04:44 PM
    No one missed me!
    02-24-10 07:44 PM
    No one missed me!
    ABout as much as me and you are not from Boise
    02-24-10 07:45 PM
    Thankfully lol
    02-24-10 07:51 PM
    Too bad store reps don't count as billing issues and have to be correct with OCC reason code 6. Think there would be a lot less credits issued then by reps if that were the case. Of course as sup says we should work together not against as it's all Verizon Wireless and not Care vs Store.

00smurf
    02-24-10 11:39 PM
    Too bad store reps don't count as billing issues and have to be correct with OCC reason code 6. Think there would be a lot less credits issued then by reps if that were the case. Of course as sup says we should work together not against as it's all Verizon Wireless and not Care vs Store.

00smurf

What the **** are you talking about?

I wouldn't say that the thread has died as much as been severly cripled. It is pretty sad that this thread has slowed as much as it has. I supose we can blame it all on Mr. McDickhead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by IMP42; 02-25-10 at 02:51 AM.
    02-25-10 02:47 AM
    A lot of the biggest posting reps have either stopped posting or significantly lowered their amount of posting (I'm the latter)
    02-25-10 05:11 AM
    00smurf
    What on earth?

I wouldn't say that the thread has died as much as been severly cripled. It is pretty sad that this thread has slowed as much as it has. I supose we can blame it all on Mr. McDickhead.
    I miss when I could come in here and talk to everyone. Sucks Twins and BNB are gone. &all the other reps are just busy or whatever.

A lot of the biggest posting reps have either stopped posting or significantly lowered their amount of posting (I'm the latter)
    Yea, its rather sad, but I'm sure some didn't have a choice.
    02-25-10 09:33 AM
    Well we miss you guys and look forward to when you can participate more fully again in the future. And as always appreciate ALL that you guys do around here. IMHO THE best VZW reps are the ones that are also CB regulars. You know who you are.
    02-25-10 11:18 AM
    TGIF!!!!

How is everyone?
    02-26-10 10:10 AM
    Life is good. Yesterday was my TGIF.
    02-26-10 10:20 AM
    yesterday was the longest day this year for me I think. 8 hours felt like a decade!
    02-26-10 10:26 AM
    yesterday was the longest day this year for me I think. 8 hours felt like a decade!
    Why is that? no calls or too many?
    02-26-10 10:40 AM
    Nah in a training class!
    02-26-10 10:44 AM
    If and when you guys get the iphone I think will be the longest day for you. And NO I'm not saying you guys will get it, althought your CEO DID say something about it a bit ago and one would think once things go all LTE, and devices become all but interchangable, Verizon WILL get it at that point. Nexus release day might be busy too, but just on the tech/support side since you guys are not selling it.
    02-26-10 11:22 AM
    If and when you guys get the iphone I think will be the longest day for you. And NO I'm not saying you guys will get it, althought your CEO DID say something about it a bit ago and one would think once things go all LTE, and devices become all but interchangable, Verizon WILL get it at that point. Nexus release day might be busy too, but just on the tech/support side since you guys are not selling it.
    I would think that the iPhone day would be the worst, however, I would think it would be a crazy first few months.

The nexus is nothing new... with Android already in place it would be a seamless transition.

I welcome things like the iPhone and other NEW additions. I don't mind those days. It's days like yesterday that I hate. Sit in training all day and learn how to find "bread crumbs". Not any new information. I learned how to use the search feature a long time ago... spare me please!
    02-26-10 11:27 AM
    And of course the worst part about training is if you then have to do any retraining like explaining it to YOUR boss, or any of your subs, THAT is even worse! Just give me the manual I'll figure it out!
    02-26-10 12:42 PM
    Worst is when you get the training and there is delay in the product or service. Then you get the knowledge back by trial and error.
    Last edited by lastraid; 02-26-10 at 02:06 PM.
    02-26-10 01:43 PM
    I pay attention to updates and emails sent out... by the time I get to a training its already known.

And lastraid I FULLY agree with that.
    02-26-10 01:57 PM
    We won't talk about a certain recently delayed device.
    02-26-10 02:00 PM
    We won't talk about a certain recently delayed device.
    aww come on...lets talk about the tour2(bold whatever they wanna call it).
    02-26-10 02:33 PM
3,731 ... 144145146147148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD