naw... boise got training before the conversion happened. They even hired specific training classes for it. Then they put "us" through it bits at a time. The crazy part came when you would get back on the phones ready to take alltel calls and have all the logins WORK... then it was 3months before you got an alltel call and by then all your logins are expired and you've forgotten 90% of what you learned.
    That first call for me was like...
    aaaahhhhhhhh.... *drool*
    kay
    02-16-10 06:38 PM
    I hated Alltel almost as much as I hate watching figure skating during the Olympics, and I absolutely despise figure skating. Why the **** does it take up so much of the Olympic broadcast? SBX was only like two hours long with 30 minute breaks for friggin figure skating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 09:30 PM
    That's exactly how I feel. "Hey guys, we aquired Alltell! Here it is, work it. Oh you need help, here's Conversion Central, my 3 year old made it."
    That Conversion tool might have been the worst information portal I have ever run across. It was so confusing because in the end you went in circles and there was no clear answer as to what and why this was happening.

Well now they are rolling out training for most centers. This after you guys were taking calls for months haha.. Alltel is simple, but a lot of stuff can be confusing for those not familiar. Not to mention the 100 different understandings of how everything is setup due to misinformation from leadership.

When conversion took place it was horrible.. same story each day and nothing seemed to work. "Ever since conversion my phone...."

April is going to be great.. everyone gets alltel calls!

What's annoying is the slowwwww people that require you to hold their hand!

The confusing part was that there were actual plans with "features." You had one plan with a million different options. None of which you could find in the conversion tool. I would love more training on Alltel. However, I don't see that happening like I want it to.
    02-17-10 10:22 AM
    McMahon let you guys back yet?
    02-17-10 11:14 AM
    Haha, nope. They were back for a while when the interent had to be routed through Kirkland. Apparently WDS Kirkland has no blocks on their internet. However, McMahon seems to have gotten his grubby paws on that and reblocked CB.

02-17-10 02:20 PM
    McMahon was nicer when he played second fiddle to Johnny Carson, and when he was telling me that I might have won 1 million dollars!
    02-17-10 02:55 PM
    pk can you loan me a $1.35 left my wallet in my truck... need caffeine! lol
    02-18-10 09:33 AM
    We got a coffee club in my office, I'll get you a cup!

Damn McMahon is a thread killer eh? Did I just here some crickets?
    02-18-10 09:45 AM
    Eh I guess I need to learn to like coffee huh? lol

And yeah I hear the crickets!
    02-18-10 10:12 AM
    McMahon is the destroyer of joy, the crusher of dreams, the free time Nazi, and the blocker of CrackBerry haha. Seeing as how it is going to be a long while before I get to an accual computer with internet I am going to post my pin for all those interested in the CB BBM group. (Oh boy) 30CA5D04

02-18-10 11:04 AM
    McMahon is the destroyer of joy, the crusher of dreams, the free time Nazi, and the blocker of CrackBerry haha. Seeing as how it is going to be a long while before I get to an accual computer with internet I am going to post my pin for all those interested in the CB BBM group. (Oh boy) 30CA5D04

You should have put it in bold and in flashy colors! Like this:

30CA5D04
    02-18-10 11:09 AM
    Haha nobody can miss it now. I wonder how many invite requests I am going to get from people who are not even part of CB. Let the fun begin...

02-18-10 11:18 AM
    Yeah thats always iffy. Who knows you may get some fun ones...
    02-18-10 11:26 AM
    I would join in on the group but me have bb
    02-18-10 12:52 PM
    Just added you to BBM Imp, once you accept then please add me to the group.
    02-18-10 01:31 PM
    You should have put it in bold and in flashy colors! Like this:

30CA5D04
    Maybe just blue and bold
    Lol. Its been a while. That was corny

02-18-10 11:40 PM
    Maybe just blue and bold

Long time no see. Its been so long you still have the Santa hat.
    02-18-10 11:44 PM
    He's back!!!!!!!

02-18-10 11:59 PM
    Sti! .
    02-19-10 08:40 AM
    Yay friday!!!!
    02-19-10 09:25 AM
    sti! .
    sti...woot!!!!!
    02-19-10 10:22 AM
    Maybe just blue and bold

Jbay I have missed your crazy ***!
    Hope you are doing well...
    02-19-10 10:27 AM
    Possibly interesting Olympic fact of the day: Both the silver and gold, Olympic medals are made out of 92.5% silver. The only difference between the gold and silver medals, is 6 grams of gold plating. The last time solid gold medals were awarded during the Olympics was in 1912.

Something I read that I thought some of you would find as interesting as I did.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-19-10 at 06:01 PM.
    02-19-10 05:59 PM
    Also all american coin was all siver at one time as well. Except for the penny of course. Actually was given an all silver quater a couple of weeks ago.
    02-19-10 07:27 PM
    Did you know that the first ever "modern" Olympic champion was an American by the name of James B Connolly in 1896. He won the gold in the hop, skip, jump.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-20-10 at 03:17 PM.
    02-20-10 03:12 PM
3,731 ... 143144145146147 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD