So are you guys in Boise?
    I'm not. I work in NM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 05:58 PM
    Well the block was not lifted for long. That friggin sucks.

02-09-10 10:09 PM
    I'm not. I work in NM

Ah I c... what portfolio are you guys?
    02-10-10 08:42 AM
    Ah I c... what portfolio are you guys?
    Portfolio? You mean what dept? I work in Tech.
    02-10-10 08:45 AM
    No as far as tech support goes... are you a bb/smartphone portfolio, mbb, or all in one? I mean you take all calls but when it gets to an advanced tier 2 or higher level what is the focus?
    02-10-10 08:50 AM
    We pretty much handle all calls. We take tier 2 voice, data and BB calls and Global, Network extender, HUB calls. And if they ask about their bill....we handle that too.
    02-10-10 09:07 AM
    I am beginning to think that this portfolio stuff doesn't mean anything... we don't handle many global situations and the hub isn't really popular in our area but we handle pretty much everything else.

How long you been with VZW?
    02-10-10 09:10 AM
    Your right. In the 2 years I have been there, nothing has ever been refered to as "portfolio"...so yeah, no idea what you're talking bout there.
    02-10-10 09:13 AM
    It's a term thrown around in SC a lot! I'm not too far behind you... been here almost a year and a half but I have worked in the retail side also. Couldn't pay me to go back to the retail side.
    02-10-10 09:14 AM
    So are you direct? or outsource?
    02-10-10 09:16 AM
    direct

10char
    02-10-10 09:17 AM
    WOOHOO them Blue Devils got the W!!!

Happy Thursday gang!
    02-11-10 09:45 AM
    Sooo my new phone is on the way to the repair store. Well my replacement phone it probably ain't new. Sprint tech support blows big ones. I had to talk to four different techs just to find out that they don't replace your device over the phone. You have to go into a repair store and have, them play with it for an hour, take it back home, see that it still ain't fixed, take it back to the repair store (or call them), and then they will replace it. At least now I have three batteries for my replacement when it gets here lol.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-11-10 at 12:36 PM.
    02-11-10 12:33 PM
    Wow... I'm impressed.. not!
    02-11-10 12:58 PM
    Was that sarcasm towards Sprint's spectacular replacment policy, or a shot at me?

02-11-10 05:28 PM
    Sprint's spectacular replacement policy.

In some ways VZW isn't much better but most reps will give it an honest shot at completely solving the issue the first time.
    02-12-10 08:34 AM
    At least VZW will replace your phone over the phone if you have a legitimate problem. The only way sprint will replace your device over the phone is if you live 50+ miles away from a repair store. Luck for me there is one right down the road from my house. However, I didn't know it was there, so I drove across town to a different store just to find out that they were not a repair store and I had to drive back to the other one. Ah good times. Wow muscle relaxers are awsome. Especially when you take them with Hydrocodone or Oxy.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-12-10 at 09:49 AM.
    02-12-10 09:45 AM
    Wow, this just aint right. This thread has completely died. I shal blame Mr. McMahon for this one lol.

02-14-10 10:54 AM
    Sorry I am off on sat and sun and I only get on cb @ work
    02-15-10 10:16 AM
    Hey my peeps. My first day at Qwest today.
    Obviously CB is not blocked here... but for proprietary sake I wont post often except for lunch and/or breaks.
    I just wanted to give a wave and my love out...
    Hey IMP you need to post the group barcode so that we can get more members. We'll just have to do some screening.
    02-15-10 04:08 PM
    Haha good idea. I don't think I can post it from my BB though, so I will have to wait til I go over to my parents house. I guess I could just post my pin number... I don't know if I really want to do that though.

02-15-10 04:15 PM
    We pretty much handle all calls. We take tier 2 voice, data and BB calls and Global, Network extender, HUB calls. And if they ask about their bill....we handle that too.
    Same here - we take converted Alltel calls 99.9% of the time since that's where we came from. Everyone would much rather take heritage VZW though. Alltel simply gets annoying!!!
    02-15-10 04:20 PM
    Alltel simply gets annoying!!!

It wouldn't be annoying for me if I would have had more training on it. Not just one of those sink or swim type things.
    02-15-10 04:22 PM
    It wouldn't be annoying for me if I would have had more training on it. Not just one of those sink or swim type things.
    That's exactly how I feel. "Hey guys, we aquired Alltell! Here it is, work it. Oh you need help, here's Conversion Central, my 3 year old made it."
    02-15-10 10:42 PM
    Well now they are rolling out training for most centers. This after you guys were taking calls for months haha.. Alltel is simple, but a lot of stuff can be confusing for those not familiar. Not to mention the 100 different understandings of how everything is setup due to misinformation from leadership.

When conversion took place it was horrible.. same story each day and nothing seemed to work. "Ever since conversion my phone...."

April is going to be great.. everyone gets alltel calls!

What's annoying is the slowwwww people that require you to hold their hand!

02-15-10 10:54 PM
3,731 ... 142143144145146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD