I'm trapped in my house!!! 28.5 inches of snow here in Philly!
    I guess depending on how many feet a year you are used to getting you're either a wus or a hero.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 10:21 PM
    What happened to this thread?
    I know, it is tragic huh. It is like a ghost town now that Company "X" has taken away their employees freedom. Who knows maybe soon Mike McMahon will have a change of heart and lose this God complex he has developed, then unblock CB.

02-07-10 11:30 PM
    I'm here for the gang bang!
    02-08-10 08:34 AM
    I'm here for the gang bang!
    You may be at the wrong forum then.
    02-08-10 09:39 AM
    haha no I double checked and this is the website google gave me!

how's mario today?
    02-08-10 09:41 AM
    I am doing fine. Thanks for asking. How are you?
    02-08-10 10:45 AM
    ah i can't complain... and your sig is hillarious!

sucks its monday!
    02-08-10 11:48 AM
    Wow I miss the good old days when Company "X" wasn't so terrible. We used to add two or three pages in a couple hours easily.

02-08-10 05:37 PM
    Happy Tuesday everyone... can't wait for tomorrow tho!
    02-09-10 08:06 AM
    What happens tomorrow?
    02-09-10 09:27 AM
    Duke vs UNC!!!! Best rivalry in the U.S.!
    02-09-10 09:51 AM
    Happy tuesday to you all as well. Tis dead for sure, doesn't help that IMP, Aaron and myself just busy ourselves in our little group now. They've revealed a whole new them.. Right mario? Its been fun.. Would be more so with more members.

02-09-10 10:10 AM
    So are you guys in Boise?
    02-09-10 10:16 AM
    A good portion of us are. Most of the Boise crew only posted at work and now that they can't do that it is down to only four or five of us. The BBM group probably would have been more suscessful if we had started it before the great CB ban of 2010.

02-09-10 10:47 AM
    That's right Sweetcheeks, I am sure with more members, it will become the greatest BBM Group in the world!
    02-09-10 10:53 AM
    If I only had a BB lol
    02-09-10 11:44 AM
    Ahh Tuesday... kinda my monday cause I was sick yesterday, but whatever, I have a 2 hr training today that should be fun.
    02-09-10 03:32 PM
    Hmmm... I think maintenance is being done... i'm on at work... shhh
    02-09-10 03:34 PM
    Boy that's sure subtle lol. Maybe they realized that they were wrong in blocking CB.

02-09-10 03:48 PM
    Subtlety has really never been a strong point of mine lol.
    02-09-10 03:55 PM
    Boy that's sure subtle lol. Maybe they realized that they were wrong in blocking CB.

God, I hope so, I need CrackBerry and if they banned it over a thread, it would be annoying. I haven't ever been on the forums at work...but oh well. Just as long as I don't lose Crackberry!
    02-09-10 03:55 PM
    Actually I don't work for a vendor. I use systems that are managed by corporate. Crackberry is not blocked.

First of all: You guys in Boise have a lot of work to do about the reps that you hire and how you train them. We have received many transfers from you guys setting expectations for customers that cannot be fulfilled by policy. Your logins for Remedy and other systems almost never work and your supervisors do not take a roll in providing support for the reps. They say "just transfer to internal". May want to take a look at that before rattling off rare situations that may arise.

As for your example: realize that your employees are not at work 24/7. They can go home and read Crackberry posts or simply use their cell phones outside the work place. Blocking a very popular site at the workplace is not going to keep your reps from giving customers information regarding Crackberry. You will have to enforce this a different way through QA and monitoring of those who seem to refer CB as a solution.

The point of CB in our environment is to provide support to reps. Not to refer the customer to the site for further support. If we can find a legitimate solution through these forums, then that's a good thing and benefits the customer. It is much better than sitting there like a robot following through some troubleshooting guides that may not pertain to the situation for an hour. Of course that's what I hear when I receive a warm transfer from some of your reps who follow the "mandates". And the feedback is not good when the customer gets on the line.

NOTE: above comments are not directed to any WDS employee who posts here and not to anyone specifically. There are some good reps and it seems as if they are jumping ship as fast as the clueless ones are coming aboard.
    Since the block was added I haven't had access to the site. But for some reason I can go to almost every site on the internet today, as can a few others. It friggin sucks not being able to come here and find info on this site. There's been a few times where I had a question that could've been answered by this site, but it was blocked and no one here had an answer. TSGUY I want to give you the biggest internet high five/hug ever for this post. I couldn't have said it better my self. I'm really sorry to have missed out on a few discussions here. I got internet at home and will be posting again in a few days. As for today... we'll see how long the block is lifted. I guess there's a firewall issue so it got lifted completely till they fix it.
    02-09-10 03:59 PM
    So the internet is having issues today in Boise so they re route the internet through a different call center under the same company but I guess that company has a different internet usage policy cause we got wired,crackberry and as a matter of fact no websites are blocked....what a day I think I may pass out from the shock !
    02-09-10 04:41 PM
    Haha, oh How I have missed my boise reps. I may cry lol.

02-09-10 04:43 PM
    Lies! Shenanigans even!
    02-09-10 04:45 PM
3,731 ... 141142143144145 ...