Ok fine, ill give you the cookie. Just make sure bs1two isn't around to pick up the crumbs. *hands over cookie*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 12:55 PM
    Hope it is not raisin, lil cockroaches without legs haha

02-05-10 01:02 PM
    Don't worry, I didn't pull their legs off before I put them in the cookies.

02-05-10 01:21 PM
    Hows it going Reps? Anyone give you a hard time today?
    02-05-10 01:30 PM
    Ha ha you ain't gonna be hearing from any reps during work (atleast from the Boise crew). However I can assure you the answer to your question will be yes.

02-05-10 01:37 PM
    Hows it going Reps? Anyone give you a hard time today?
    Just their bosses.
    02-05-10 02:30 PM
    No cookie for you. Ever. You are officially experiencing a cookie ban.

Good grief, another cookie nazi
    spelling nazi's... cookie nazi's... sheesh

You can have all the cookies you want raid. BS is the only one who will never receive a cookie.

not even of the cardboard variety?
    02-05-10 02:40 PM
    Who the **** are you? Before we talk more about thinking about giving you a cookie I would like an answer and I am sure the rest of us would. If you are going to be here an introduction would be nice.

02-05-10 02:48 PM
    You have PM... bc apparently I am just here to pad my post count. Which is something I could care absolutely nothing about. Just here for fun and to help.
    02-05-10 02:50 PM
    I think the rest of the people here would like to know who you are. I aint the only one wondering.

02-05-10 02:54 PM
    If you are here to help, then

1. give good info - not like you have to set a BIS from the device first (ref another thread ). THe reason he is getting the HTML error on the website is beacuse he did set it up from the device first. DOH!

2. Nazi is singular for Nazi's. Since this was a play on the soup nazi, I would not expect you to understand
    Last edited by lastraid; 02-05-10 at 03:00 PM.
    02-05-10 02:56 PM
    *raises hand* I got the reference.

02-05-10 02:59 PM
    If you are here to help, then

1. give good info - not like you have to set a BIS from the device first (ref another thread ). THe reason he is getting the HTML error on the website is beacuse he did set it up from the device first. DOH!

2. Nazi is singular for Nazi's. Since this was a play on the soup nazi, I would not expect you to understand
    The info given is not wrong. He did not clearly state if he had set it up on the phone or was trying to initially set it up on the website. It kicks it back if you try to initially set it up on the website. I understood him as trying to intially set it up on the website first.

And I didn't get the reference. Thanks for understanding.
    02-05-10 03:01 PM
    The info given is not wrong. He did not clearly state if he had set it up on the phone or was trying to initially set it up on the website. It kicks it back if you try to initially set it up on the website. I understood him as trying to intially set it up on the website first.

And I didn't get the reference. Thanks for understanding.
    Okay, when you get an HTML from the BIS site, this is what causes the error. The original email was set through the device, without a user name and password. So when you try to login in via the web, you get the error. The account needs to be converted to be able to use the website. Not a good day unless you learn something new
    Last edited by lastraid; 02-05-10 at 03:06 PM.
    02-05-10 03:03 PM
    Will you frigging introduce yourself? The rest of us know eachother and right now you are like the person who shows up to a party uninvited with no alcohol of your own expecting to drink ours.

02-05-10 03:05 PM
    My name is Brandon... I came from the retail side but am now in the call center. Hi! I have helped out in this forum before but took a hiatus due to not having any spare time.

Can I have my cookie now?
    02-05-10 03:07 PM
    Will you frigging introduce yourself? The rest of us know eachother and right now you are like the person who shows up to a party uninvited with no alcohol of your own expecting to drink ours.

Hi! my name is Bob or is that boB? Kinda like racecar
    02-05-10 03:07 PM
    Okay, when you get an HTML from the BIS site, this is what causes the error. The original email was set through the device, without a user name and password. So when you try to login in via the web, you get the error. The account needs to be converted to be able to use the website. Not a good day unless you learn something new
    so where exactly is the difference in our answer?
    02-05-10 03:09 PM
    My name is Brandon... I came from the retail side but am now in the call center. Hi! I have helped out in this forum before but took a hiatus due to not having any spare time.

Can I have my cookie now?
    No cookie for you!

Hi! my name is Bob or is that boB? Kinda like racecar
    Lol shuddup wasn't asking you for an intro.

02-05-10 03:12 PM
    When you go set an email from the device it will just do it- As the device authenticates with the MTN and Pin. Once this happens you cannot use the BIS from a computer without having the account converted.
    02-05-10 03:13 PM
    I pm'd you bc I am not sure that we are on the same page. I understand what you are saying however I am not following you completly
    02-05-10 03:22 PM
    What is up with you and PMing to answer questions? It is simple enough to post it here and clear up your confusion.

02-05-10 03:30 PM
    Bc if I am wrong I would rather clear up confusion off the forum then continue going and leading someone into a wrong answer! I am not here for post count. Just correct information. Besides if they didn't want me PM'ing they would take away the option to do so.
    02-05-10 03:36 PM
    PM's do not bother me.
    02-05-10 03:37 PM
    Then clear the confusion up for everyone who maybe confused. Getting people to a point of confusion durring a conversation then walking away so they can't hear the conclusion would be kinda antiproductive doncha think.

02-05-10 03:39 PM
3,731 ... 139140141142143 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD