effin rediculouse......there are a few other sites still open......pm me for the sites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 01:33 PM
    Haha US News and Gizmodo were still unblocked when I left. Ofcourse CB was at that point also. WIRED GETTING BLOCKED WAS NOT MY FAULT! Lol

02-04-10 02:12 PM
    Haha US News and Gizmodo were still unblocked when I left. Ofcourse CB was at that point also. WIRED GETTING BLOCKED WAS NOT MY FAULT! Lol

So instead of allowing your reps educate themselves on the industry's latest news (to better understand the marketplace), WDS would rather you go to huddles and learn the latest WDS and Infomanager news.... great!
    02-04-10 03:20 PM
    Of course. How WDS sees it; The less we know about the world, the easier it is to turn our minds to mush.

02-04-10 03:42 PM
    Of course. How WDS sees it; The less we know about the world, the easier it is to turn our minds to mush.

Careful now - you sound like a Hulu commercial
    02-04-10 03:50 PM
    Oh did I say WDS I meant company "X". Sorry bout that. Wouldn't want to make the management think I was talking about their beautifully flawless business plan.

02-04-10 03:51 PM
    Careful now - you sound like a Hulu commercial
    *GASP* Company "X" has teamed up with Hulu to learn the ways of brain mushifying.

02-04-10 03:54 PM
    Oh did I say WDS I meant company "X". Sorry bout that. Wouldn't want to make the management think I was talking about their beautifully flawless business plan.

lol.. Pretty apparent when part of the company management comes on CRACKBERRY to dispute claims by former employees.. Also VERY sad!
    02-04-10 03:57 PM
    He is the IT guy at WDSuck. He is the one that blocked CB to torture the employees.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-04-10 at 04:05 PM.
    02-04-10 04:01 PM
    There is a section called ask a VZW rep, try asking there. There is also a section devoted to outages...

I am a rep.....was having problems with a customer's phone. I'm well aware of the thread and outage section.

Was just looking for a quick answer because tech didn't know anything either.
    02-04-10 04:15 PM
    That's cool, good for you. Do you want a cookie?

02-04-10 04:46 PM
    Now, on a different note..
    First they block most of the net... Then they tell us we can't crochet,read, color, knit, crossword puzzles, ect.
    CB was all we had left to bide the first part of the morning. I don't generally get my first call until almost 8a and my shift starts at 6a.
    "Reading infomanager" makes a person insane. Its like watching the stock ticker... Some people like it and it is informational but the majority of people hate looking at it because its boooooooooring.
    They don't want us to sound like zombies and robots but the lack of mental stimulation between calls makes us feel like we're zombies... but with no brains to eat because they've been turned to moosh with boredom.
    Saturday could NOT get here sooner.

InfoMgr is very boring! And heck some of the links don't work!

I feel your pain and even with the internet time between calls is so boring. Not to mention infomanager is basically just a front page with no navigation - we are forced to use doorways!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh doorways!

That's cool, good for you. Do you want a cookie?

chocolate chip please!
    02-04-10 04:58 PM
    No cookie for you. Ever. You are officially experiencing a cookie ban.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-04-10 at 06:04 PM.
    02-04-10 05:31 PM
    Good grief, another cookie nazi
    02-04-10 07:06 PM
    You can have all the cookies you want raid. BS is the only one who will never receive a cookie.

02-04-10 07:08 PM
    Okay everyone...
    I did some checking today... my.blackberry.com and phonescoop.com are currently not blocked.
    Not nearly as enjoyable as CB but at least its SOMETHING.
    Today WAS torture as there was no queue all day and I was brain dead bored all day.
    Tomorrow I have 5hrs of trainings and meetings so it shant be too bad.
    Saturday being my last day... should be fun..
    Any suggestions? I made a guy cry today... I wouldnt give him a different make/model phone. *tee hee*
    IMP, hows the wipe going?
    02-04-10 08:49 PM
    If you guys didnt post all the time on the forums and run up your MBs per week or whatever it was we wouldn't have gotten in banned. If you did what you were suppose to do, and not abuse your privileges they give us for information, then yah, it wouldn't have been blocked.

But because some people can't control their posting time, when they shouldn't be doing it on the floors.... yah, thats why ALOT of stuff is b locked, or why we cant read books or knit or do anything.. because people don't pay attention.

yeah, sorry, i'm kind of pissed CB got blocked from those that used it for research with we coludn't find it in Doorways or KB. Great job.
    02-05-10 05:13 AM
    Lol since when did crackberry use up a ton of MB? And knitting? Who the **** got banned for that - grandma?

You heard it from the management right here why it was blocked. Looks like they don't want you to use it for reference, period.. so they say...

02-05-10 05:56 AM
    Perhaps in time they will change their minds perhaps not, in the meantime enjoy from your berry, on your freetime. Hopefully they will reconsider soon.
    02-05-10 08:27 AM
    Why are we still arguing about why it was blocked. We all know why they blocked it. They love to torture employees, duh.

02-05-10 10:15 AM
    Slave labor? I thought this was against the law?
    02-05-10 10:16 AM
    They fly under the radar. We need to raise awareness if we are ever going to emancipate the workers of Company "X".

02-05-10 10:31 AM
    They fly under the radar.

OR stay high and ignore it.
    02-05-10 10:58 AM
    Hahaha but pissing off Company "X" managment makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

02-05-10 11:32 AM
    Where is that cookie you promissed me?

02-05-10 11:52 AM
3,731 ... 138139140141142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD