01-02-14 07:24 PM
3,731 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Do we ever get trained on a phone prior to release????
    I'll be surprised and impressed if we get trained within 3wks of the release (post)

I JUST completed my tour training are you kidding!?
    Its funny how that works.
    09-24-09 03:25 PM
    Annnd Day 1 back from vacation... More Alltel "goodness" Alt least tomorrow is Friday lol
    09-24-09 04:05 PM
    Friday? Its my tues. At least I have sat and sunday off... In the mountains w no evdo service... *sniff*
    See how sad I am about it? I'm going to switch to at&t because I don't have service up in the wilderness and I should, they can put cell towers and extenders on the deers antlers can't they???
    How dare we!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 04:47 PM
    I think you should sue

09-24-09 07:20 PM
    It's interesting that Rogers reps get days off the phones to do training on devices before they get released... and we get trained like a month after. Kinda sad really. Like when the mifi came out I got my first call on it and I didn't even know it existed, much less that we had it. Even the supervisors didn't know what it was. What a mess....
    09-24-09 07:30 PM
    I think its pretty lame to cuz then we get mad transfers when the new devices are released...
    09-25-09 07:45 AM
    Even funnier... I know about these new phones before my collegues because Im a crackberry.
    My neighbor just asked me a Rogue question.
    09-25-09 08:46 AM
    35 minutes of trouble shooting nana's embedded card before she says that she isn't using the vz access mgr she's using the dell program... YAY nana... The whole time she's like it looks different oh here it is so I think everything is on the up & up.
    09-25-09 12:17 PM
    ugh horrible day with tons of white trash. seriosly, one guy i talked to had a hollowed out half tooth, i didnt even know that was possible! you look at an angle and you can see the outer section of half of a tooth, but nothing inside, gross!

I need to work in a call center.
    09-26-09 10:09 PM
    A guy somehow got to me trying to get a hold of his local store down the road. He said he had the number but didn't want to go through the ivr which is like option 2 to get to sales. So this guy says he's been on hold for 35 minutes, is cussin like a madman, is ready to start a lawsuit and in less than 30 seconds is my best friend.
    Oh Happy Day!*in a chorus voice*
    09-29-09 02:46 PM
    especially since when a customer calls a store and nobody answers within 30 seconds it says "sorry but everyone is busy, please call later" and hangs up.... not the best way, but still, nobody can say they waited on hold for a half hour for someone....
    09-29-09 02:50 PM
    ugh horrible day with tons of white trash. seriosly, one guy i talked to had a hollowed out half tooth, i didnt even know that was possible! you look at an angle and you can see the outer section of half of a tooth, but nothing inside, gross!
    umm... *gag*

I need to work in a call center.
    Careful what you wish for, some centers are just beyond help lol
    09-29-09 03:57 PM
    Ditto... I don't look at too much pretty all day... Sides systems not working and people are bolder to start verbal abuse over the phone than in person.
    Thank golly for days off

09-29-09 04:55 PM
    Ditto... I don't look at too much pretty all day... Sides systems not working and people are bolder to start verbal abuse over the phone than in person.
    Thank golly for days off

probably why i cant work in a call center.... when i talk to customers and they are angry and yelling at me, i usually end up making them angrier and yell more
    09-29-09 05:05 PM
    probably why i cant work in a call center.... when i talk to customers and they are angry and yelling at me, i usually end up making them angrier and yell more
    Yeah thank god they can't see my face cuz I'm a giveaway with what I'm thinking in the way I look at people. They complain and complain and I just have my WTF face on... it would be bad instore lol
    09-30-09 07:25 AM
    Ha just noticed your signature blue!

09-30-09 09:41 AM
    Ha just noticed your signature blue!

LOL I saw yours and pretty much copied it with some extra flavor thrown in at the end
    09-30-09 09:43 AM
    You copied it? I never woulda guessed!

09-30-09 11:42 AM
    BNB and CAB are so cool!
    09-30-09 12:23 PM
    You copied it? I never woulda guessed!

I know right! But if you read it really carefully...

BNB and CAB are so cool!
    We know miss thing we know.
    09-30-09 12:26 PM
    I like mine better.
    09-30-09 12:35 PM
    Ehhhh... I dunno
    09-30-09 12:40 PM
    Good God!
    Cust - I want to put songs on my Motorola dumb phone..
    Me - Buy an Ipod
    CLICK!
    09-30-09 01:09 PM
    Im baaaaaaack
    10-01-09 07:31 AM
    Oh I hate when ppl call in and relay everything you say to someone that is apparently across the house so they're just screaming in your ear... lovely
    10-02-09 11:42 AM
3,731 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD