Yeah, but a good majority of Idahoians can't drive anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 11:24 PM
    True story
    02-01-10 11:47 PM
    Soooo close.... Almost.. off.. work.... blah. Today dragged on forever.
    02-01-10 11:52 PM
    Yeah, but a good majority of Idahoians can't drive anyway.

'speacially them 2c'ers!!!! (i live there too, dont get yer knickers in a bunch peoples!!!!)
    02-02-10 08:15 AM
    And all the nuckleheads from Calif, heck they cant even drive in the rain......
    02-02-10 10:20 AM
    sent by a tech here, found it funny!!!

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music..

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me.....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
    02-02-10 02:01 PM
    'speacially them 2c'ers!!!! (i live there too, dont get yer knickers in a bunch peoples!!!!)
    Haha, I was going to say that but didn't wanna go there. Both accidents I have been involved in where caused by 2C drivers. One rear ended me because he was to busy texting to realize that I was stopped at a red light. He parked his little Honda Civic two feet under my 1989 Dodge half ton. Neadless to say my truck is fine, his little car on the otherhand. The second T-Boned my buddy and I when she blew a stop sign at 55mph. She hit about a foot bhind his seat and sent us spinning into a ditch. Gotta love those 2Cers.

02-02-10 03:30 PM
    Already the highlight of my day... my exception form...

Agent Name: Me
    Date: 02/02/2010
    Contract: xxxx
    Sign on: 1:30 PM
    Sign out: 1:55 PM
    Code: Meeting
    Reason: It really shouldn’t take 20 minutes to find a seat in this place after looking for parking for another 25 when I get here around 1:00 every day in an effort to not be late
    02-02-10 04:05 PM
    Haha, I was going to say that but didn't wanna go there. Both accidents I have been involved in where caused by 2C drivers. One rear ended me because he was to busy texting to realize that I was stopped at a red light. He parked his little Honda Civic two feet under my 1989 Dodge half ton. Neadless to say my truck is fine, his little car on the otherhand. The second T-Boned my buddy and I when she blew a stop sign at 55mph. She hit about a foot bhind his seat and sent us spinning into a ditch. Gotta love those 2Cers.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Chicago Connection delivery guys have it out for me. I've almost been t-boned by them 3 times- 2 of which with my kids in the car, and I had one guy merge into my lane and almost take off my passenger side fender.
    02-02-10 04:16 PM
    yeah, us 2c'ers........... although i gotta say, i learned to drive up at my grandpas farm when i was about 10 ( taking them lunch out in the fields) after that it was on........ most of my working carreer has taken place behind the wheel ( installation tech, there is a whole TON of driving doing that type of job).

when i got my cdl a few years back, my instructer said something that has always stuck
    "watch out for them little old men wearing hats. them bastards cant drive for nothin!!!"

that has rang true more times than with any other rule of the road!!!!
    02-02-10 04:23 PM
    I am in 2c as well.. Learned to drive by getting firewood with the truck up camping.

When I took drivers ed I was told that I had remarkable control over anything I was in. Guess it comes to you whenyour constantly driving in mud with a two wheel drive truck.

One thing I have always done is expect people to turn without using their signal and for them to turn suddenly. People in boise do it all the time.

My record is watching 5 people in one day cross 2 to 4 lanes of traffic to make a turn.

02-02-10 04:46 PM
    when i got my cdl a few years back, my instructer said something that has always stuck
    "watch out for them little old men wearing hats. them bastards cant drive for nothin!!!"

that has rang true more times than with any other rule of the road!!!!
    Hahaha. The scariest driver I ever saw was a very, very elderly man driving a massive RV. He was passing me in the other lane. He was barely tall enough to poke his nose over the steering wheel and he was hooked up to an oxygen tank.
    02-02-10 04:46 PM
    Hahaha. The scariest driver I ever saw was a very, very elderly man driving a massive RV. He was passing me in the other lane. He was barely tall enough to poke his nose over the steering wheel and he was hooked up to an oxygen tank.
    Best thing to see when your driving down the interstate at 75.

02-02-10 04:53 PM
    Yeah, especially when he's going like 95
    02-02-10 04:55 PM
    CB has been blocked at WDS once again. **** you WDS Global. I hope your building burns to the ground.

02-02-10 10:08 PM
    What!?
    Since when did it get blocked again? Do we know why? Thank GOD I only have 3 days left.

02-02-10 10:49 PM
    I'm not sure. Aaron just told me it was blocked. They sure do like to torture their employees.

02-02-10 11:12 PM
    yeah, imagine my shock and dissmay......and i was told only a few days ago by a supe to use my time between calls productivly......how now?

02-03-10 10:32 AM
    I got written up a couple times for being on CB to much durring work. Then they grounded me.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-03-10 at 12:21 PM.
    02-03-10 12:02 PM
    grounded you, like what,your 12, or something? sheeesh!!!!

02-03-10 12:30 PM
    I'm not sure. Aaron just told me it was blocked. They sure do like to torture their employees.

Believe it or not, it has nothing to do with 'torturing' employees. The bottom line is that the information posted to the Crackberry forums is not supported by the client.
    02-03-10 01:21 PM
    Believe it or not, it has nothing to do with 'torturing' employees. The bottom line is that the information posted to the Crackberry forums is not supported by the client.
    Really! Wow, no kidding. I am flabbergasted. Thank you oh so much for clearing that up for me Mr. McMahon.

grounded you, like what,your 12, or something? sheeesh!!!
    Haha my supe told me that I was not allowed on CB durring work anymore. That last all but three hours...

Last edited by IMP42; 02-03-10 at 03:44 PM.
    02-03-10 03:35 PM
    Lol.. client being who? Verizon Wireless? Funny because we are encouraged to look at crackberry for answers if we cannot find it in our knowledge base and blackberry tech knowledge base.

02-03-10 03:43 PM

Google is also highly encouraged. I am sure not everything we find on google is supported either but it is still unblocked. If you really want to make an "unsupported" claim then all of the internet (except information written by VZW) would be blocked on all computers in companies under the VZW umbrella.

Last edited by IMP42; 02-03-10 at 03:54 PM.
    02-03-10 03:47 PM
    Lol.. client being who? Verizon Wireless? Funny because we are encouraged to look at crackberry for answers if we cannot find it in our knowledge base and blackberry tech knowledge base.

Different callcenters (with different vendor managers) may have different mandates.

Look at it this way:

Lets say a customer calls in and is directed to Crackberry.com by the rep they speak with. The customer then downloads an application which causes issues on their Blackberry. Because a Verizon representative encouraged the customer to find the solution here, and the 'solution' caused issues for the customer's device, Verizon inherits some responsibility for the damage to the device. It would be similar to the responsibility incurred if an agent started leading a customer through editing the registry on their PC and the PC became unusable as a result. The liability outweighs the potential benefit.
    02-03-10 03:52 PM
3,731 ... 136137138139140 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD