really!?
    LMAO
    I'm waiting for someone in internal to verify something in MTAS! arg!
    also this lady still is not able to send/recieve mms on her Eris.
    Ever since she got the phone, they replaced the phone, checked all settings and did an NRB ticket..
    the ticket resolution???
    "customer on both alltel and verizon mms. removed from alltel.
    issue resolved."
    no call to the customer no nothing. Shes still having issues and she's still holding on with me to get to internal.
    I swear...
    I'm tempted to drop her to internal and take a personal.
    01-30-10 02:32 PM
    Lol I wish i could take a personal but I just recieved my 2nd final writen warning for attendance lol first one came in october when I was at 12 points my points droped to 5 the other day so I took a sick day came in got another final writen for being at 6 points lol wtf 2 final writens really??????
    01-30-10 02:47 PM
    I just got my first written the other day... like it matters next saturday is my last day.
    But I have 7.75pts
    I was just talking about a personal break... but I have 10min before my break..
    Finally JUST now got to internal...
    nice gal too... she took the call without pushback.
    01-30-10 02:49 PM
    ha nice yea if I take personal my sup will either email me or come find me haha its funny its like he is always watching us with our personal
    01-30-10 03:00 PM
    wow 71 in Q now
    01-30-10 03:12 PM
    At least you guys have something to do. I have 8 hours of safty briefs today. I wanna cut my wrists with a spoon just to end this torture. It almost feels like being at WDS I mean company "X" again. Except I have no elbow room between me and the guys next to me and it is like 98 degrees in this building and I can't take off my coat. Not to mention the incredably monotone speaker who has 200 slides to go through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 03:12 PM
    pppppffft... sounds like great fun.
    45 more min to go...
    phew
    01-30-10 03:46 PM
    wow they gave us make up time but no over time.....wtf i want over time
    01-30-10 05:16 PM
    Internal BETTER not blow me off... I'll blow them UP...
    Jeez stupid closed centers...
    "oh, a flurry... we must close down the city!"
    pffffft...
    like that would ever happen in idaho...
    Actually it was very difficult for most to go into work today. The center was even closed yesterday. We have hills and ice over an inch thick in a lot of places - not pretty snow. It would be different if we just had some snow and that was it. Hard to make it to work with no traction!
    01-30-10 05:17 PM
    Lol I wish i could take a personal but I just recieved my 2nd final writen warning for attendance lol first one came in october when I was at 12 points my points droped to 5 the other day so I took a sick day came in got another final writen for being at 6 points lol wtf 2 final writens really??????
    Are you in Mankato?
    01-30-10 05:19 PM
    really!?
    LMAO
    I'm waiting for someone in internal to verify something in MTAS! arg!
    also this lady still is not able to send/recieve mms on her Eris.
    Ever since she got the phone, they replaced the phone, checked all settings and did an NRB ticket..
    the ticket resolution???
    "customer on both alltel and verizon mms. removed from alltel.
    issue resolved."
    no call to the customer no nothing. Shes still having issues and she's still holding on with me to get to internal.
    I swear...
    I'm tempted to drop her to internal and take a personal.
    Why not transfer to a VZW Heritage center or did you? They'll have access to MTAS and it'll be VZW provisioning anyways.
    01-30-10 05:21 PM
    HA of some ice lol here we could get 6-12inches of snow I bet the call center would make us come to work they might even use there little bus to pick us up haha
    01-30-10 05:25 PM
    Actually it was very difficult for most to go into work today. The center was even closed yesterday. We have hills and ice over an inch thick in a lot of places - not pretty snow. It would be different if we just had some snow and that was it. Hard to make it to work with no traction!
    Dude we get the on a regular basis here durring the winter.

HA of some ice lol here we could get 6-12inches of snow I bet the call center would make us come to work they might even use there little bus to pick us up haha
    Company "X" would do anything to keep themselves from lossing money. We have established this.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-30-10 at 06:26 PM.
    01-30-10 06:23 PM
    Well we didn't get the joy of snow to help pack the ground providing traction lol.. Rain just froze at ground level - big problem when you just sit there and spin up a hill. Nothing you can do.

Similar to this:
    01-30-10 06:50 PM
    That's my news station LOL.
    01-30-10 07:16 PM
    What do you think happens to the snow after it has been compacted melted and refrozen? Lol I hate winter driving but you get used to it quick here. My GF is horrible driving in the snow. I don't let her drive anymore.

BTW it just randomly started snowing. That came out of no where. To bad we aint living in the southeast. You guys would not have to go to work tomorrow lol.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-30-10 at 07:42 PM.
    01-30-10 07:39 PM
    Southwest as well.
    01-30-10 08:06 PM
    woot so I was in a mad Q all day...then BAM !!!!! 6:30 comes around no more Q woot woot
    01-30-10 08:43 PM
    I hope there's no queue today. All clear so far. *fingers crossed*
    01-31-10 04:09 PM
    What do you think happens to the snow after it has been compacted melted and refrozen? Lol I hate winter driving but you get used to it quick here. My GF is horrible driving in the snow. I don't let her drive anymore.

BTW it just randomly started snowing. That came out of no where. To bad we aint living in the southeast. You guys would not have to go to work tomorrow lol.

That's the problem. No one here knows how to drive in it and to make matters worse NO ONE buys winter tires. So it's safer they just close the roads before someone kills somebody lol..
    01-31-10 05:38 PM
    Lol people here freakout to which is incredably stupid.

01-31-10 07:10 PM
    Hey its not as bad as when my ex husband and I were stationed at Ft Gordan GA..
    it flurried and they closed downtown.
    We had moved there from Iowa... so it was pretty funny.
    02-01-10 08:08 AM
    Hmmm... another monday But oh well, right now its slow lol
    02-01-10 03:50 PM
    Hey its not as bad as when my ex husband and I were stationed at Ft Gordan GA..
    it flurried and they closed downtown.
    We had moved there from Iowa... so it was pretty funny.
    I lived in a little town in UT for a few years and at any given time in the winter we had 6+ ft of snow and people there got around just fine. But if there's even an inch of snow here people get into fatal accidents. It really sad
    02-01-10 04:01 PM
    I lived in a little town in UT for a few years and at any given time in the winter we had 6+ ft of snow and people there got around just fine. But if there's even an inch of snow here people get into fatal accidents. It really sad
    this is the way it was when i lived in denver.......i dont remember what the measerment was, but a TON more than here, and people would drive just fine...... i was an instalation tech, and was in my truck for anywhere from 14 to 20 hrs a day, 7 days a week, never had a problem, and didnt see many accidents either.
    02-01-10 04:04 PM
3,731 ... 135136137138139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD