I love mangos. I could eat those things all day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The wife loves mangos, but really addicted to Mangos and Sitcky Rice when she went to Thailand
    01-29-10 03:00 PM
    I think I love mangos almost as much as I love guinness. And I REALLY love my guinness.

01-29-10 04:40 PM
    Mangos r good but they have a lot of sugar.
    I drank water like no other today. I've completely cut out coffee.
    Gotta have my pepsi max tho...
    Mmmm

PK,
    You know I always try to be unbiasd but that guy totally started it. We didn't say anything about asurian reps in general... Just him.
    It was self defence. I will gladly help out that thread with my consumer and tech based knowledge of the program... But he needs to leave me alone. Its rare my info is incorrect.

01-29-10 04:44 PM
    Oh quick update on my son. He is doing good. He still has a pretty flemmy cough but his fever is gone and his ear infection is getting better. So it would appear that he got lucky and didn't have to bad of a case of RSV.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-29-10 at 06:21 PM.
    01-29-10 06:13 PM
    Great to hear! Thanks for the update
    01-29-10 06:57 PM
    Is Aaron volunteering to be the VZW/Asuron liason for the Asuron thread?
    NO!

10 char
    01-29-10 07:32 PM
    humm whats up with Customer Care all of the sudden not given me a credit for a customer thats has not been able to use there aircard for almost a month because of the aircard being defective...
    01-29-10 07:32 PM
    Mangos r good but they have a lot of sugar
    That may be true, but they are also like a direct b12 shot
    01-29-10 07:34 PM
    humm whats up with Customer Care all of the sudden not given me a credit for a customer thats has not been able to use there aircard for almost a month because of the aircard being defective...
    I would not issue a credit for a month. Maybe a partial, but if the customer waited a month to call in for TS, then they should hanlde some of the loss.

But then again, I od not have contact CS for credits
    01-29-10 07:40 PM
    I would not issue a credit for a month. Maybe a partial, but if the customer waited a month to call in for TS, then they should hanlde some of the loss.

But then again, I od not have contact CS for credits
    well the situation was she had a broken device on the 12th called in they help her get connected well 2 days later the computer stopped seeing the device and it now had a red light they sent a replacement on the 15th she recieved the device something like the 20th or 21st she was able to connect for 1 day well she had talked to a few different reps between the 21st and the 29th she gets me device would not get past the authenticating screen no matter what even on a different computer so i sent a device out to her so she has been with out a device from the 12th-21st 22nd-29th and I could see her usage was almost 0 all she wanted was a small credit well after trying to get customer service to do and they are yelling back and forth I told rep I would do it gave her a 30$ credit she was happy end of rant haha
    01-29-10 08:19 PM
    I'd do the credit myself honestly.
    As long as its under $50 I issue it myself. I don't like to fight with care in that regard. Sounds like she would have accepted the prorated credit for the days she was out. At $2 a day its pretty signifigant.

01-29-10 08:23 PM
    WHat is the limit for a boise rep for credits? $50
    01-29-10 08:27 PM
    Ergh, calls tonight are makin me angry... thank god im not here tomorrow... and yeah its $50 w/o approval
    01-29-10 08:43 PM
    WHat is the limit for a boise rep for credits? $50
    Yeah, $50... thats why if its something minimal like a prorated credit I'll do the credit myself. Now, if it requires approval... its getting transfered.
    01-30-10 07:02 AM
    WTF!
    a little snow and the entire east coast freaks out...
    this queue is insane!
    01-30-10 10:55 AM
    Yea this is insane some one said a east coast center was closed and thats why we are hamered today this sucks because yesterday was a horrible day too if I dont get a slow day soon I may end up walking out cause I will go crazy......
    01-30-10 01:05 PM
    Ive been holding for alltel internal for 20min
    I hate not having write access to MTAS
    Was there a known issue with the Eris regarding MMS? Oh yeah... NRB are ***** too...
    I just stabbed the roof of my mouth with the candy coating of an m&m.. ( dont ask ) and I have 3 1/2 hrs between my lunch and break because they cancelled offline activities.
    :'(
    01-30-10 01:07 PM
    I have never given a credit so I always would go to customer care, but when the customer care started yelling with the customer I just gave her the credit my self
    01-30-10 01:08 PM
    Ive been holding for alltel internal for 20min
    I hate not having write access to MTAS
    wow 20 mins....my hold time is so bad for this last month my last big 5 said it was at 100 for my hold
    01-30-10 01:13 PM
    ccare is so mean! gaw!
    almost 30min for internal now...
    01-30-10 01:13 PM
    the guy next to me said it was a 45 min wait for him and internal just blew him off.....wtf lol
    01-30-10 01:18 PM
    Internal BETTER not blow me off... I'll blow them UP...
    Jeez stupid closed centers...
    "oh, a flurry... we must close down the city!"
    pffffft...
    like that would ever happen in idaho...
    01-30-10 01:20 PM
    Ha if they ever closed anything here I would be amazed...but then again if it happened on a sunday the city may close down lol no thanks to the snow, but another group of flakes here....
    01-30-10 01:23 PM
    *snickers*
    Jeez... still on hold...
    I need a smoke soooooooooo bad.. also want to refill my water..
    i think i need a soda today...
    01-30-10 01:26 PM
    lol I dont smoke but I know what you mean I just want to do some thing or anything other then being on the phones right now I just had a customer wait 40 min on hold to ask about the new plan they saw on a comercial.....why waist your time calling in just go online and do it haha
    01-30-10 01:30 PM
3,731 ... 134135136137138 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD