Hmm... I need to update my profile...
    01-25-10 02:37 PM
    There we go... damn I'm liking this new phone
    01-25-10 02:39 PM
    I had a customer who couldn't make or receive phones calls because whenever he tried he would get an alert that said "Radio is off" and he didn't know what to do. I kinda chuckled and told him to select restore connections. A couple seconds later he laughed and said, "Yup, that worked. Maybe if I wasn't an id10t I would have figure that one out."
    Haha... win right there when a customer can laugh at themselves
    01-25-10 02:40 PM
    I had a guy yesterday that was told by a sales rep that if he bought an aircard with a phone number tied to it, people could call him and whatever they were saying would read out on his computer screen and that if he spoke into the speakers on his comp they would be able to hear him just fine. I had to explain to him like 5 times that you can't use the card like you use a cellphone.
    01-25-10 02:42 PM
    My favorite call is, where they just tell me their computer is not working. I'm like, OK, what's it doing or not doing. And then they just repeat, it's not working. So I go over to their desk, and find that the computer is turned off, or unplugged, or just in need of a reboot. So I usually say Ooh your on/off switch was on the off position!
    el ... oh... el
    01-25-10 02:48 PM
    I had a guy yesterday that was told by a sales rep that if he bought an aircard with a phone number tied to it, people could call him and whatever they were saying would read out on his computer screen and that if he spoke into the speakers on his comp they would be able to hear him just fine. I had to explain to him like 5 times that you can't use the card like you use a cellphone.
    Wow there's a true used car salesman working at that store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by IMP42; 01-25-10 at 02:59 PM.
    01-25-10 02:50 PM
    I dont know but there have been some duuuuuuuuuum customer service reps today...
    Like my last call; Customer was COLD transfered to me... he had been told that he had fringe roaming on his acct with a local number. The rep couldnt figure out on his S2 how to change his network pref from automatic to home only.. 0_o
    I investigated... customer gave me the number that the rep told him was the culprit.. ( no no in the csr world. )
    SO I looked and looked. I found on the bill the intl call chg but it was to a landline. Number customer gave me was a mobile number. o_0 again.
    I go through the call details and I found the call.. to St Lucia!!!!
    He said; "Yes I called there, I figured that would be there"
    The number he quoted me was NOT charged roaming more over he had overages.
    Soooo, we got his F&F hooked up and now he's good.. now, this whole thing wouldnt have been a facepalm except the customer was in MA.
    *face palm*
    He was thrilled though that he wasnt being charged fringe roaming.
    *sigh*
    Is it time to go home yet?
    01-25-10 02:56 PM
    I once had a cust care rep xfer to me to explain pricing plans to a customer. I thought that maybe the cust had questions about what he would have to do with his phone to use features on the plans, but nope. He just wanted to know how much the plans would cost for his new line. If that wasn't cause for a *facepalm* enough, he had spent FORTY-FIVE MINUTES (45) on the line with that rep trying to figure out pricing.

01-25-10 03:21 PM
    *snickers* you should read this other thread... I'm sooo on a soapbox over there...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/no-...90/index8.html
    01-25-10 03:22 PM
    *snickers* you should read this other thread... I'm sooo on a soapbox over there...
    Which thread?

01-25-10 03:23 PM
    I editeded my last post with the link...
    01-25-10 03:24 PM
    Holy ****e I hate waiting for the Doc. Waiting lobbies suck. Especially when there is a very obese lady across from me playing with her fat rolls. It is disgusting.

01-25-10 03:27 PM
    My son's Doctor apointment was schedualed for 215, it is now 305 and we still have no even been called in for the doctor.

01-25-10 04:05 PM
    That effin sucks. I hate waiting for the doctor when they're running late. The longest I ever had to wait was an hour and a half.
    01-25-10 04:06 PM
    Atleast the doctor he gets to see today is a fox. Holy crap she is finally here.

01-25-10 04:16 PM
    My son has RSV.

01-25-10 05:09 PM
    RSV?

Is it curable? I hope he feels better soon
    01-25-10 05:11 PM
    There is nothing for it because it is a virus. It is potentally deadly because it can cause severe respitory illness. It doesn't seem to severe right now so all I can really do is keep an eye on it him to make sure it doesn't get worse.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-25-10 at 05:34 PM.
    01-25-10 05:28 PM
    Wow like I said, hope he recovers quickly.

I found this link about it. RSV
    01-25-10 05:31 PM
    Mankato center just closed for inclement weather...
    01-25-10 05:38 PM
    I wish we had inclement weather. Dam valley...

01-25-10 07:07 PM
    Wow that guy in the other thread is giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. People like that guy are the reason I wanted to cut my wrists with a paper clip every day I had to go to work at company "X"

01-25-10 08:41 PM
    I know right? I find though recently I am a lot less tolerent of that behavior.
    Maybe knowing my days at company x are numbered are making me braver.

01-25-10 09:13 PM
    There is nothing for it because it is a virus. It is potentally deadly because it can cause severe respitory illness. It doesn't seem to severe right now so all I can really do is keep an eye on it him to make sure it doesn't get worse.
    I hope he makes a quick recovery. It can be kinda scary when kids get respiratory illnesses.

I know right? I find though recently I am a lot less tolerent of that behavior.
    Maybe knowing my days at company x are numbered are making me braver.
    I decided to start putting my foot down a few weeks ago. I just got sick of getting pushed around by customers. A big part in me making that decision was reading all the crap that customers love to post on this site and a string of VERY RUDE and PUSHY callers. See... all that BS that they pull then turn around and post about online only empowered the enemy! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!! lol
    01-25-10 10:18 PM
    Dusting and cleaning done. Carry on
    01-26-10 05:58 PM
3,731 ... 130131132133134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD