I've gotten 3 people hired here. All three quit within 4 months of being hired because they hated it so much. It's really sad. I would've loved to get a referral bonus.
    01-21-10 04:11 PM
    If I stayed here... ( riiiiiight ) And said person was here another 6mo thered be another bonus for me... but honestly $500 is fiiiiine w/ me.
    01-21-10 04:12 PM
    I drove past the Verizon call center in Toledo OH this last christams when I drove to Pittsburgh and that call center looks nice haha its all windows and a big parking lot but that a verizon call center and not us, but yea I wish there were more oppertunites here like assitant tuition and maybe more opertunities to move up the line of comand, but after talking to my sup your stats really have to be A+ and not for just a month but maybe 2 or more before they really look at you
    01-21-10 04:16 PM
    I'm good... Qwest offers tuition assistance and stuff.
    and I get a window seat with a view of the foothills. I'm good.
    Am I gonna be eating humble pie if I get fired from qwest because I'm too nice and not some hard nosed sales person.
    01-21-10 04:27 PM
    were is qwest at ? I cant do another call center job ever again after this unless it was for some cool company doing tech support for a product that was not so close to peoples hearts like a cell phone lol
    01-21-10 04:32 PM
    Hmm... thats probobly part of it... but when we were put into a meeting regarding it all they said it was because they paid their other vender reps at $10 and why should they pay us $12 when we werent making the stats... (We outdid internal 2months running last year with over 75% CSTS so pppft )
    But thats what I was told by the offical trainer about the changes... who knows.
    A lot of people were told different reasons that they accepted less money for the contract. In my meeting we were told the same thing as you but in another meeting people were told it was our fault for not getting good enough numbers and that due to that fact we were offered less money. I think they just came up with a general excuse and elaborated on it as they saw fit. lol. Oh well. What's done is done and there's nothing we can do about it.
    01-21-10 04:46 PM
    Hmm... thats probobly part of it... but when we were put into a meeting regarding it all they said it was because they paid their other vender reps at $10 and why should they pay us $12 when we werent making the stats... (We outdid internal 2months running last year with over 75% CSTS so pppft )
    But thats what I was told by the offical trainer about the changes... who knows.
    CSTS isn't really what matters. You can do great in the customers eyes and still not achieve FCR, take too long to do it etc..
    01-21-10 05:09 PM
    were is qwest at ? I cant do another call center job ever again after this unless it was for some cool company doing tech support for a product that was not so close to peoples hearts like a cell phone lol
    Quest is downtown on 10th and Main
    01-21-10 05:10 PM
    CSTS isn't really what matters. You can do great in the customers eyes and still not achieve FCR, take too long to do it etc..
    Exactly, at least im not the only one who realizes that... the idea of CSTS is wayyyyyy too subjective to opinions that cloud facts
    01-21-10 05:11 PM
    Exactly, at least im not the only one who realizes that... the idea of CSTS is wayyyyyy too subjective to opinions that cloud facts
    Yeah -- you could do great but the customer scores you down because of a bad overall experience with Verizon. Now this whole After Call Survey is probably going on our PA along with our 3day repeat caller percentage. Ugh.
    01-21-10 05:17 PM
    CSTS is crap. So is FCR. FCR should be changed to rep resolve. Rep resolve is so much better. You have no control of FCR in a situation like if customer called in and talked to someone else before you then tells the survey that the issue wasn't resolved on the first call. BS if you ask me.
    01-21-10 05:51 PM
    Oh I know that its subjective. That's why I basically did my best NOT to get one. I've had 2 in 18mos both 10s. My QA won't reflect that lately tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 06:33 PM
    Because it is subjective it does not count towards the PA, I have had detractors because they were pissed at the store or the reps before me. Since I am not on the phone right now I don't have to worry about it just yet.
    01-21-10 07:02 PM
    CSTS is crap. So is FCR. FCR should be changed to rep resolve. Rep resolve is so much better. You have no control of FCR in a situation like if customer called in and talked to someone else before you then tells the survey that the issue wasn't resolved on the first call. BS if you ask me.
    What is even more BS is that a cust could have gotten CC instead of tech when they called and then had to be xferd to tech and they will still say that it was not resolved on the first call.

01-21-10 11:21 PM
    Also with the CSTS, if the cust is in a bad mood because they are being surveyed after an hour long call , they may say things to make it seem like the rep they talked to did a horrible job even though they did everything right.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-21-10 at 11:28 PM.
    01-21-10 11:23 PM
    Jesus Christ, is this ****** night over? Nothing but ****** calling in the entire day...
    01-21-10 11:26 PM
    I loved days like that. Best days of my life. Oh besides the days that I was hung upside down by my toe nails for 8 hours. Those days were slightly better than working at "Company X."

Last edited by IMP42; 01-21-10 at 11:32 PM.
    01-21-10 11:29 PM
    Jesus Christ, is this f*cking night over? Nothing but a$$hats calling in the entire day...
    There's always a day like that...at least once a month. More than that and you are the luckiest SOB ever!
    01-22-10 12:26 AM
    since everyone got their vacation time at internal we've had like 200 calls in queue all the time..
    01-22-10 01:08 AM
    Tell me about it, that's why I can take any...damn senority.
    01-22-10 01:12 AM
    First scott brown wins in MA and then air america files bankruptcy...
    It's been a good week.
    01-22-10 01:39 AM
    [QUOTE=Weekendbum;4537647]First scott brown wins in MA and then air america files bankruptcy...

Should only get better now
    01-22-10 08:41 AM
    Its glorious when the first 3 hrs of your day is in a training class.
    These new palms are funny.
    01-22-10 09:51 AM
    Its glorious when the first 3 hrs of your day is in a training class.
    These new palms are funny.
    But they can do some pretty neat things. Bottom line, they are Plam . I think they will sell well, as there are still a lot Palm die hards out there.
    01-22-10 09:52 AM
    I know it... Ive come to the conclusion that there is a LOT of room for user error...
    I dont like how tiny it is.
    01-22-10 10:33 AM
3,731 ... 127128129130131 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD