Maybe you should just stay away from heads in general. lol. I've caught a few head butts from my one year old. Its amazing how hard they can hit your nose when they go flying backwards. And if it's worth anything I'm glad you're not a shish kabob, given the whole bull incident.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that... you don't need to stay away from heads in general because that could deprive you of........ what's a PC way to put it..? Um extracurricular activities. If that's not elaborate enough for you , feel free to bbm me and I explain a bit better
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 01-19-10 at 05:49 PM.
    01-19-10 03:45 PM
    Yeah IMP, that doesnt sound fun, damn kids are dangerous lol... and yeah, I dont think the bull liked you
    01-19-10 04:48 PM
    That is ok. The less it likes me and the more it helps me dislike it, the easier it will be to fill my freezer full of steak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by IMP42; 01-20-10 at 12:49 AM.
    01-20-10 12:14 AM
    So now that I'm over the whole TCU let down...

I have an announcement...
    The Vikings will win it all this year...
    01-20-10 12:42 AM
    I don't believe that we can listen to you ROC... I mean remember that time that you thought BSU was going to loose to TCU... However, looking back on it always brings a smile to my face.

01-20-10 12:48 AM
    Its unfortunate Boise doesn't have an NFL team.... So my Vikings could run 'em up and down the field... Oh well... I guess I'll have to do with running the highly overrated Saints up and down the field....
    01-20-10 03:17 AM
    That is ok. The less it likes me and the more it helps me dislike it, the easier it will be to fill my freezer full of steak.

haha... well played
    01-20-10 03:30 PM
    Its unfortunate Boise doesn't have an NFL team.... So my Vikings could run 'em up and down the field... Oh well... I guess I'll have to do with running the highly overrated Saints up and down the field....
    Boise is not even close to being big enough to support an NFL team... which is fine by me, I hate traffic and congested cities and whatnot. Overrated? Not really, they are legitamately good, they just took the last few weeks of the season off like Indy did lol... Should be a good game though, I forecast a shootout but unless Favre plays like a gunslinging rookie like he has at times in the past, the Vikings should win 31-23.
    01-20-10 03:32 PM
    You're lucky that the Vikings are my second favorite team (I am not gonna name my first) and I am deep down inside hoping that Favre can take them to the Superbowl. It would be awsome to see the oldest quarterback to ever start in and win a play off game to start in and win a Superbowl.

01-20-10 11:56 PM
    I cant wait for the game.... teeeee... best part is that after the superbowl the new season of Survivor starts!
    Sides a good game no matter whos playing (Ive been keeping more track of college this year so I dont even know what the standings in the NFL is)
    As for WDS guys... My two weeks will be put in on the 23rd. My last day will be the 6th of Feb.
    UP NOTE!!!!! For some incredible reason SOMEONE I referred has actually stayed on for 6mo... I got a $500 refural bonus on my paycheck!!! HA HA!
    *doing a jiggy dance*
    01-21-10 08:11 AM
    I cant wait for the game.... teeeee... best part is that after the superbowl the new season of Survivor starts!
    Sides a good game no matter whos playing (Ive been keeping more track of college this year so I dont even know what the standings in the NFL is)
    As for WDS guys... My two weeks will be put in on the 23rd. My last day will be the 6th of Feb.
    UP NOTE!!!!! For some incredible reason SOMEONE I referred has actually stayed on for 6mo... I got a $500 refural bonus on my paycheck!!! HA HA!
    *doing a jiggy dance*
    you actually had someone come work here?!?!??!

i thought about doing it, but i dont know anyone that could stick with it for even a month out of training.....
    01-21-10 08:23 AM
    I was amazed myself. I dont even know who I referred who stayed. I told a lot of people about WDS when I was eager to refer it as a job. Thats the funny part.
    Anyway, woot to me for getting a big paycheck. The check is big enough to reflect how it would look back when we made $12hr. :P
    01-21-10 08:58 AM
    Pay used to be 12/hr..........were was I I cant belive we are geting less then 10 its sad
    01-21-10 02:58 PM
    when were you hired oz?
    01-21-10 03:29 PM
    june of 09
    01-21-10 03:36 PM
    thats why. They reduced pay in what? Feb or March last year? cant remember. I blocked it out.
    01-21-10 03:39 PM
    oh I see, well that sucks wish I would have been here
    01-21-10 03:42 PM
    The pay cut took effect on March 1st I think. And I'm not sure when they started hiring at $8.75. I tried to block it out but it got burned into my brain anyway.

oh I see, well that sucks wish I would have been here
    Yeah things were great before the paycut... that's when it all started to go downhill
    01-21-10 03:48 PM
    8.75 dang I am making more than that but I would not be here for 8.75/hr
    01-21-10 03:49 PM
    I wouldn't either. They started to fire a lot of people lately and I'm wondering if it's not partly due to the fact that they want to get rid of those making $10 and hire new people at $8.75 to help cut cost.
    01-21-10 03:51 PM
    what I dont understand is were is the cost of running this place going up...I mean they have the same equipment and they dont have alot of new cost for this place, maybe a new computer here and there or a new chair but really why the cut of pay when verizon is clearly giving new contracts and such
    01-21-10 04:02 PM
    LOL Quote of the Day From a PC Mag review...

"If you want a powerful Verizon smartphone, but you have nightmares about the Motorola Droid spooking your cattle and setting your house on fire, the Palm Pre Plus is for you"
    01-21-10 04:06 PM
    I bet its because Verizon gives bonus to the call center for making states like CSTS and such... I know that across the street that when the reps didnt collectively make a certain percentage that AT&T actually FINED the center.
    so that may be the case.. although if it WERE I'm sure we'd be hearing about it.
    The $500 bonus I got today prolly didnt help the bottom line either... *snickers*
    j/k
    01-21-10 04:08 PM
    Well when they did the first pay cut it was because they accepted a lower contract price on prupose. They did it because they want to prove to verizon we can do more for less- in hopes that one day verizon will allow us to open more centers. We didn't even fight to get a higher payout on the last tech contract. Plus they decided to hire at least 500 new people right after that. So really the only cost that went up was employees' wages.
    01-21-10 04:08 PM
    Hmm... thats probobly part of it... but when we were put into a meeting regarding it all they said it was because they paid their other vender reps at $10 and why should they pay us $12 when we werent making the stats... (We outdid internal 2months running last year with over 75% CSTS so pppft )
    But thats what I was told by the offical trainer about the changes... who knows.
    01-21-10 04:10 PM
3,731 ... 126127128129130 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD