Ha! You wish... I'm still a "rep" and being as I'm a rep for Qwest and SELLING VZW so that people will potentially bundle... Still a VZW rep. Sides, why wouldnt I want to continue hearing from my dear friends and how they are doing at "other" call centers.
    Heck when I was up there taking our tour, there was the same VZW posters hanging all over as there is here.
    The interview was nuts too... we took this tour of the floors and then this test that was about 2 1/2 hrs long. I was the first one done... I wished I wasnt because it meant I had to sit around and wait forEVER. But 7 of us went in and 3 came out.
    I was so happy I passed the testing... was pretty confident but it was nerve racking.
    Now I just have to wait for the results of my drug test and background check and I can put in my 2wks next saturday!!!!!

so you are going to Qwest?
    01-14-10 08:37 AM
    If I pass my drug test... LOL
    Never had an issue with it before... so I dont see why I'd come up "hot" now...
    background check will check criminal of course... no record and verify past work history... doi.
    I think I have it in the bag.
    01-14-10 09:02 AM
    WOW...
    2 calls in 4hrs... and no early outs... comon people... start chatting it up here... this is the only thing I can do!
    01-14-10 11:45 AM
    what ya want to talk about?
    01-14-10 12:16 PM
    I dunno... I always like hearing about peoples calls.
    I just got dropped into the alltel queue, but still real quiet.
    Got about 8-9min left in my lunch so... noodles hooooooo...
    01-14-10 12:34 PM
    it is slow today.. and no early outs!! *sniff
    01-14-10 12:50 PM
    I know!? right!?
    I just got done with a huddle though, so there's an hr off the phones.. schweet!
    01-14-10 01:58 PM
    Well I officially hate this place even more....stuck in alltel and getting no break between calls and watching everyone around me doing nothing and not taking calls
    01-14-10 02:57 PM
    I was thinking about apply for a PT job at a Corp Store, but you guys are NOT making it sound attractive.
    PK you are too nice and far too good of a person to have your sould sucked out by working at a store

And I'm about to log in so I hope you guys are right about it being slow. I wouldn't mind a nice slow day to end my work week.
    01-14-10 03:28 PM
    I was thinking about apply for a PT job at a Corp Store, but you guys are NOT making it sound attractive.
    Yeah, resist the Dark Side!!!

PK you are too nice and far too good of a person to have your sould sucked out by working at a store
    True story
    01-14-10 03:38 PM
    I love Guinness... Just in case I have never told you guys this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 08:46 PM
    You did actually. A few months ago maybe?? I could look back in the thread and find it but I'm too lazy... I mean- too busy working.
    I also love Guinness, it's one of my faves.
    And as a follow up to my pre-log in post, we're slammed tonight. No breaks in the queue almost all day and right now we're sitting at a pretty 60 in queue that's steadily climbing...
    01-14-10 09:40 PM
    I remember that you also like it. We still have not had our party. Lmao that was the day we all got banned.

01-14-10 10:27 PM
    Ahhh... fond memories from that day. lol What's his/her face came in here and stirred a bunch of s*** up.
    Nothing wrong with a little discussion about which beers help us cope with this job. Yes I understand you're no longer with us (r.i.p) but you're probably still self-medicating. Haha. Aaron actually left early today because he had so many a**h*** customers. His calls were so bad he got all pukey and left.
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 01-14-10 at 10:32 PM.
    01-14-10 10:30 PM
    Haha and PK had to miss banning the B-Town crew. Yeah I heard he left early. I had a couple days like that. Oh and yes I am HEAVILY self-medicated lol.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-14-10 at 11:21 PM.
    01-14-10 11:19 PM
    Ok, I need some advice so I have decided to turn to my good friends here to obtain it. I am looking to make a buisness investment but I don't know if this particular one is the one I should start with. Take a look.

4 SALE: BARELY-USED LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

01-15-10 01:07 AM
    If any of you reps work in the chicagoland area could any one of you hook me up with a job ??

01-15-10 03:49 AM
    If any of you reps work in the chicagoland area could any one of you hook me up with a job ??

Here is a site you can check out for employment
    01-15-10 08:16 AM
    Haha and PK had to miss banning the B-Town crew. Yeah I heard he left early. I had a couple days like that. Oh and yes I am HEAVILY self-medicated lol.

I do remember that night from after the fact. In mod circles we refer to it as the "Night the Lights Went out in Boise" (I know bad pun, sue me!)
    01-15-10 09:24 AM
    Was it that bad? "B-Town crew" Kinda like that
    01-15-10 10:16 AM
    That's how we roll.

01-15-10 10:31 AM
    WTF? You really want us to find you a job with what we have said about employment with VZW?

01-15-10 10:34 AM
    WTF? You really want us to find you a job with what we have said about employment with VZW?

There is a big difference with employment with VZW and with WDS....we don't have seat Nazi's, pay-cuts and bully management. It sucks that that was what you guys had to deal with but none of that here.
    01-15-10 10:58 AM
    There are a lot of people here who still deal with the BS at Company X. There is no past tense about it unfortunately. I am the only one to escape the clutches of **** itself (whether it was voluntary or not).

01-15-10 11:46 AM
    Hey BB adicts out there. Can any of the Verizon crew explain the new streamlied pricing plans to us?
    01-15-10 11:57 AM
3,731 ... 124125126127128 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD