Annnd the seat nazis have returned ... with a vengeance too
    What a surprise. I had so much fun pissing them off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 11:35 PM
    I think we all did/do. lol
    01-11-10 11:38 PM
    So I applied for a store assistant manager for tmobile, technician for sprint and sales rep for at&t wireless now lol.... ya'll should come down here, there's jobs.
    Where is down here?
    I think he mentioned Texas at one point, but I could be wrong.
    01-11-10 11:40 PM
    The land of the Horned Frogs...

01-11-10 11:47 PM
    I'm in houston

01-12-10 12:50 PM
    I did that for four months before getting job with vzw. It's rough. If you don't make your sales the last week of training, you don't have a job...
    Ugh I hear you there. I worked there for 9 months ans sales were almost all that mattered. I'm not really much of a sales person myself. It's a decent job with better people than here and they (used to at least) give good bonuses for sales.
    01-12-10 04:33 PM
    Hmmm... people who cant even program their own voicemails should not have Blackberries. >.<
    01-12-10 06:19 PM
    Hey all!!! Got hired at Qwest! I'm soo excited. Start there on Feb 15th! What a load off my shoulders.

01-12-10 06:23 PM
    I'll just be happy to have my own seat that I don't have to SHARE!

01-12-10 06:27 PM
    Hey all!!! Got hired at Qwest! I'm soo excited. Start there on Feb 15th! What a load off my shoulders.

Congrats! DOes this mean you are banned from your thread, as you are no longer a rep for VZW>
    01-12-10 06:50 PM
    Right on, gratz to you Personally, im just getting so @#$)(*& sick of call centers it ain't funny
    01-12-10 08:28 PM
    Congrats! DOes this mean you are banned from your thread, as you are no longer a rep for VZW>
    nah shes got another month lol
    01-12-10 08:29 PM
    Right on, gratz to you Personally, im just getting so @#$)(*& sick of call centers it ain't funny
    I feel your pain I F"ing hate this place ha some guy next to me got walked out today and I was thinking...why couldnt that be me haha I just dont have time to look for a job while I am working
    01-12-10 09:21 PM
    What did he get walked out for? Did he stand up to a seat nazi?
    01-12-10 09:23 PM
    Nah they would have hanged him for that. They consider that high treason.

01-13-10 06:18 PM
    I am not sure what he got walked out for, but he was sitting there taking calls for a few hours he went to lunch and came back and thats when a Sup came by and asked him to walk with him, that sup came back 10 mins later and gathered his stuff up and took it with him.
    01-13-10 09:24 PM
    Nice. Did he have a nuse with him?

01-13-10 09:53 PM
    No, they just drug him around the back of the building and made him face the firing squad. Haha. One of my friends got walked on Friday for attendance. She was at 15 points and she's just lucky she made it so long.
    01-13-10 11:00 PM
    I... f&**ing... HATE MiFi... It is 1 of the biggest POS products ever... combine it with VZ Crapcess Manager and yeah, that combonation can die in a (*_&*@#$)(@*$*@%& fire...
    01-13-10 11:44 PM
    I... f&**ing... HATE MiFi... It is 1 of the biggest POS products ever... combine it with VZ Crapcess Manager and yeah, that combonation can die in a (*_&*@#$)(@*$*@%& fire...
    Whoa, what happened, I have never had a hard time with it. It's better without VZAM BTW.
    01-13-10 11:50 PM
    Everything is better without VZAM... but this couple was griping at me about their MiFi not working and yeah... an hour long call with nothing accomplished and absolutely no progress made... good effing time...

But, im going home so *@#($)*@ you, (Unnamed Company) and your Mi-Fi.
    01-13-10 11:53 PM
    Ugh I hate when they tag team. Sounds rough.
    01-13-10 11:55 PM
    I was thinking about apply for a PT job at a Corp Store, but you guys are NOT making it sound attractive.
    01-14-10 12:41 AM
    I was thinking about apply for a PT job at a Corp Store, but you guys are NOT making it sound attractive.
    I don't know what's tougher, working for the man or being a client of the man. Sheesh

01-14-10 07:47 AM
    Ha! You wish... I'm still a "rep" and being as I'm a rep for Qwest and SELLING VZW so that people will potentially bundle... Still a VZW rep. Sides, why wouldnt I want to continue hearing from my dear friends and how they are doing at "other" call centers.
    Heck when I was up there taking our tour, there was the same VZW posters hanging all over as there is here.
    The interview was nuts too... we took this tour of the floors and then this test that was about 2 1/2 hrs long. I was the first one done... I wished I wasnt because it meant I had to sit around and wait forEVER. But 7 of us went in and 3 came out.
    I was so happy I passed the testing... was pretty confident but it was nerve racking.
    Now I just have to wait for the results of my drug test and background check and I can put in my 2wks next saturday!!!!!
    Last edited by IDsweetcheeks; 01-14-10 at 08:12 AM.
    01-14-10 08:10 AM
3,731 ... 123124125126127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD