01-04-10 12:57 AM
    And I found a picture of some udders

01-04-10 01:00 AM
    Are they yours? I thought this was a PG site? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 01:03 AM
    Are they yours? I thought this was a PG site? Lol

That is PG, you get some weird pictures when you search for "udders" with safesearch off......
    01-04-10 01:05 AM
    Lmao I don't doubt that. Google is a scarey place sometimes.

01-04-10 01:09 AM

true story.
    01-04-10 01:17 AM
    To all my friends in Boise I was expecting to be back tomorrow from my LOA but I have had a setback and will most likley be back next week. Those who know me know whats going on. It's a new year and I am looking forward to it and think it will be a better year. Keep living the dream and will see yous soon
    01-04-10 12:54 PM
    Yes we do all want to see a change. I hate this company more than anyone else in this building. But people here already know how badly they're getting screwed over and I highly doubt that reading this thread is going to enlighten them any further. Yes this is America and we all have the freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean we need to abuse it. And the people here will never stand up for themselves because all it will get you is fired. We're all VERY easily replaced here and management isn't shy about letting you know it. All we can do is sit back and take it, complain and get fired or quit and get another job.

So.... are you implying that sweetcheecks IS? I seriously hope that's not the case because some people- like her- actually deserve to get promoted.

I totally agree with you. This thread has just gone way down hill. the negativity here has really taken a toll on people. It's totally obvious looking back at the older posts compared to the new ones. If anyone wants to stand up for themselves they need to take it to the sups and ccms. I also agree that if people are going to continue to do nothing but complain then there needs to be a new thread created for that purpose. If we can reference the VERY FIRST POST by sweetcheecks it CLEARLY states

"Disclaimer: This is not a thread to bash others except of in good fun. Make sure the funny is shared by the one its directed toward. Make a funny comment about verizon or another carrier. Please be somewhat tasteful.
    Lighthearted banter ONLY.
    HAVE FUN "

The bashing in this thread has far surpassed being "in good fun". So keeping with the purpose of this thread I feel that the bashing and mass amount of negativity need to be taken elsewhere. It's disrepectful toward the OP. We should be grateful that she made this thread for us to enjoy and take part in, in the first place. The thread has been nothing but b****ing and moaning. I admit that I'm just as guilty as any for being negative, but I miss how fun this thread used to be and I'd like to see it go back that way. I've made my point with how horrible this company is and from now on I, personally, am going to keep the workplace drama, BS, etc., to myself and the people I sit next to.
    Kudos for saying what I know we are all thinking.
    We have to be very very careful about what we post and how we say it.
    The members who are posting names and such need to be knocking it off and if you have that much of a problem then that is what HR is for.
    I'm not going to call the kettle black by any means because I have my greivances too, but I also want to keep my job and want it to be as enjoyable as allowable.
    Thanks CN for the vote of confidance as well.
    I hate to be the wet rag but here's how its going to play out. If we cannot get back to the lighthearted feel that this thread is intended to be, than I will have no choice than to request that this thread be closed.
    Just like at work we need to abide by the rules set by crackberry and by our IT dept in regards to content.
    We have a lot of new things going on... like the new care contract that is very exciting, and I'm sure we can talk about that. We also have the Fiesta Bowl playing today which is also very exciting... oh btw we will kick TCU's fanny hard.
    GO BRONCOS!
    01-04-10 12:54 PM
    Bah, I'll be working during the game... Boo! Go BSU!
    Prediction : BSU 20 TCU 17
    01-04-10 05:08 PM
    I think the internet as a whole is a scary place. Haha.
    01-04-10 05:18 PM
    I totaly agree I am sure, as soon as we can a translator
    01-04-10 05:29 PM
    Okay everyone;
    TCU and BSU are tied at 10.
    Its 30 sec to end of 3rd quarter
    aaaaaaand BSU JUST INTERCEPTED!!!!!!

oops dang... it hit the ground...
    01-04-10 10:53 PM
    Hey R.O.C did you catch that score? Just in case you haven't seen it BSU 17 TCU 10! Looks to me like somebody gets to wear a badge of SHAME!!!

Last edited by IMP42; 01-05-10 at 12:04 AM.
    01-04-10 11:54 PM
    bsu! Bsu! 17-10!

double-you tee eff? crackberry doesn't like all caps lol
    01-04-10 11:54 PM
    I'm embarrassed...

The better team lost...
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 01-05-10 at 12:36 AM.
    01-05-10 12:32 AM
    I would love to get that quote from you R.O.C. I do believe that shall be your badge of disgrace.

01-05-10 12:40 AM
    Its still in my sig... I should change it though...
    01-05-10 12:41 AM
    I'm embarrassed...

The better team lost...
    If TCU was the better team they would have won.

01-05-10 12:42 AM
    They played horribly.... Not a good representation of their true potential... Either way I'm not going to continue to make excuses. They lost, and thats the end of it. My perfect CB record has been tarnished...
    01-05-10 12:44 AM
    Its still in my sig... I should change it though...
    PM it to me first.

01-05-10 12:44 AM
    Just wait until baseball season rolls around again... Now thats a sport I'll die for... College football is fun to watch and follow... But I am a die hard Twins (no not the CB lifer) fan...
    01-05-10 12:48 AM
    You are NEVER going to live this down R.O.C.

01-05-10 01:11 AM
    rofl......really you are going to defend a team that clearly lost, there top defense didnt even show up to play,also TCU's QB clearly broke down with 1 fumble and 3 interceptions. when you say they didnt play good, either BSU or TCU thats not true, look at last years bowl game was also low scoring just like this one, and thats for a reason they both have good defense and could not really get the ball moving, but the team that was able to move the ball won the game, I do have to say BSU lost a few chances to score and so did TCU, but over all it was a good game and BSU is getting there respect !! they should be ranked in the top 5 next season and playing good teams like wyo, oregon state,....they have a good chance at the national championship game.
    01-05-10 01:24 AM
    BSU TCU
    1st Downs 16 17
    Total Yards 317 308
    Passing 240 272
    Rushing 77 36
    Penalties 7-70 7-53
    3rd Down Conversions 6-18 1-12
    4th Down Conversions 2-2 0-1
    Turnovers 1 3
    Possession 34:43 25:17

stats dont lie BSU converted on 3rd downs and had possession longer and more yards
    01-05-10 01:59 AM
    Bama is gonna SMASH the overrated Longhorns...
    I could see that happening
    Florida will probably beat Cincinnati...
    Not a Tebow fan, but he showed up to play

Boise State beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is going to stomp them out...
    Negative, Ghostrider

TSU is going to DESTROY, DEMOLISH, CRUSH, HAMMER, RAIL... BSU...
    snicker... el oh lol.. rofl... zomgroflmao... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Maybe if TSU was in the game, who knows? But as for TCU, ummm, no they got beat by the better team

That is all, have a nice day
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 01-05-10 at 02:11 AM.
    01-05-10 02:05 AM
3,731 ... 120121122123124 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD