I hate to see anyone bullied at work and she should go submit a complaint to HR. If their HR is anything like VZW's, then you will notice a difference in the supervisors' attitude. If that doesn't work, then go to violence.. lol jk..

But really ATTENTION BOISE SUPERVISORS: do your damn job! VZW should force WDS to fire some of you bastards! You aren't above anyone outside the work place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 11:59 PM
    I hate to see anyone bullied at work and she should go submit a complaint to HR. If their HR is anything like VZW's, then you will notice a difference in the supervisors' attitude. If that doesn't work, then go to violence.. lol jk..

But really ATTENTION BOISE SUPERVISORS: do your damn job! VZW should force WDS to fire some of you bastards! You aren't above anyone outside the work place.

There are just a handfull of sups in Boise that are worth anything. The most part most are worthless and love to talk down to reps like they are worthless. My buddies there in Boise have told me that the tech contract is being pulled and that everyone will be customer care!! Now the 40 million dollar question is will WDS drop pay down to 8.75?? perfect time for them to do that! BTW. My understanding HR in Boise will take the complaint then a different sup will just wall you! Idaho a right to work state and employers don't need a reasion to fire you.

Last edited by dr.dread; 01-03-10 at 01:57 AM.
    01-03-10 01:47 AM
    Why are we listening to someone who has JUST started posting for the sake of causing a ruckus in boise???
    This is what baffles me.. I will be very anxious to see what happens when they track you down up there.
    Well I will tell you sweet cheeks... This person is not trying to be a supervisor the easy way!!

01-03-10 02:02 AM
    You know that its not cool that a company says they value their employees and then management treat us like complete crap by hounding and passing us like sharks moving us from pc to pc just because its not in the right spot or not supporting" fiestable seating", or getting into trouble for vz learns, then not call sequecing right in the perfect way when sups are never on the same page in calabration. We all feel used, abused and mistreated in this company. I know we can't do anything about it but if we don't get to vent then we are going to go postal and loose our minds or die from alcohol posioning. I personally know that getting out of this **** hole will be a great blessing and a full time job after and before work. So feel great about yourself wds global for this power of being the distroyer of peoples happiness and hopes of loving their job. I don't know why I am saying this but I beileve I would put up with. The older manager [edit - pk] even from the stories I have heard from other coworkers or pray to god that [edit - pk] could take over and save this company for employess to actually stay or not be fired for absoulte crap.

Last edited by pkcable; 01-03-10 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Took names out of post
    01-03-10 02:22 AM
    .....Ok we get it. WDS sucks and we hate them. Can we please drop it and move on? Seriously guys, as much as I love to see WDS mocked this is getting old.

Damn I miss the old days when it was just playful banter on Boise reps. This **** is getting ridiculous.

01-03-10 02:53 AM
    Please keep the names out of your rants. It doesn't matter if it is good or bad, I am sure they would not like to see their names on here.

01-03-10 02:58 AM
    .....Ok we get it. WDS sucks and we hate them. Can we please drop it and move on? Seriously guys, as much as I love to see WDS mocked this is getting old.

Damn I miss the old days when it was just playful banter on Boise reps. This **** is getting ridiculous.

Yea your right! This should just be dropped! **** since ESPN says that TCU is gonna beat BSU let's not let BSU play the game and just give TCU the trophy! Don't think so!!
    We all want to see a change for the better and being an americian I have the freedom of speach. I also believe that the people in Boise have the right to know what's going on with their livelyhood. Since noone there is gonna be honest, someone needs to stand up.

01-03-10 03:12 AM
    Then take it some where else. Do you really think posting it on CB is going to do anything. If you really want to do something about it, go to VZW and ***** about WDS. Worse comes to worse, WDS loses its contract and the hundreds of tech reps lose their jobs. Boy that sounds great doesn't it? VZW is not going to restructure the company, that will just cost them time and money. If you really feel the need to continue griping about WDS make your own thread or email your complaints to Verizon Wireless.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-03-10 at 03:33 AM.
    01-03-10 03:20 AM
    Wow we're all getting a little on edge arent we?
    Want an "up" note on WDS?
    So we all know that they re-structured the insurance and now we dont pay premiums from our check right?
    So, last year, my medication was $30 a script.
    I went to Albertson's last night to fill my monthly script of Lamictol... OMG! Me and the pharmacist were so happy and suprised!!!!
    My script was $7.55!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I'm as happy as a pig in slop!
    I cant wait to fill my other scripts this week to see how much they will be!
    Just my little attempt to lighten the mood about things.
    About the $8.75 thing? Lets not worry about it till it happens.
    When they announce it we have the choice to walk. Just like we did when we got cut to $10. I dont know how many will... it will be how ever many feel they can afford to walk from a job. According to some sources unemployment is depleated (dont know if thats true so grain of salt peeps) so even if we got fired or quit. Theres no money for help. Those people who do decide that walking is the best option should hope that there are plenty of openings in other centers. I know of 4 that are hiring... I wont name them here... just go to careerbuilders.com.
    All I know is that I will NEVER work for Volt again after how I was treated when I worked for Qwest.
    There are prospects; I'd just prefer to have my ducks in a row before I make brash decisions. My but-t will remain in festival seating until then. Or if things improve for the better... we'll see.
    01-03-10 07:41 AM
    I guess we're just lucky.. the rep/supervisor relationships that we have are like friendships. Even the ADs are really nice and fun to be around.

01-03-10 08:19 AM
    Oh, I have relationships with supes that are like friendships. My supe prior to him going to the care outfit was great; I had him for 18mo.
    Most of the supes know exactly who I am. Its just a shame that some reps feel that the supes are so horrible and inconsistant.
    Thats all I have to say about that...

ps I guess pk is gonna have to do some more post editing today. I dont know who would be such a doosh as to post first and last names on here... thats going to cause HR and the upper management to go into a hella tizzie
    01-03-10 08:54 AM
    We all want to see a change for the better and being an americian I have the freedom of speach. I also believe that the people in Boise have the right to know what's going on with their livelyhood. Since noone there is gonna be honest, someone needs to stand up.
    Yes we do all want to see a change. I hate this company more than anyone else in this building. But people here already know how badly they're getting screwed over and I highly doubt that reading this thread is going to enlighten them any further. Yes this is America and we all have the freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean we need to abuse it. And the people here will never stand up for themselves because all it will get you is fired. We're all VERY easily replaced here and management isn't shy about letting you know it. All we can do is sit back and take it, complain and get fired or quit and get another job.

Well I will tell you sweet cheeks... This person is not trying to be a supervisor the easy way!!
    So.... are you implying that sweetcheecks IS? I seriously hope that's not the case because some people- like her- actually deserve to get promoted.

Then take it some where else. Do you really think posting it on CB is going to do anything. If you really want to do something about it, go to VZW and ***** about WDS. Worse comes to worse, WDS loses its contract and the hundreds of tech reps lose their jobs. Boy that sounds great doesn't it? VZW is not going to restructure the company, that will just cost them time and money. If you really feel the need to continue griping about WDS make your own thread or email your complaints to Verizon Wireless.
    I totally agree with you. This thread has just gone way down hill. the negativity here has really taken a toll on people. It's totally obvious looking back at the older posts compared to the new ones. If anyone wants to stand up for themselves they need to take it to the sups and ccms. I also agree that if people are going to continue to do nothing but complain then there needs to be a new thread created for that purpose. If we can reference the VERY FIRST POST by sweetcheecks it CLEARLY states

"Disclaimer: This is not a thread to bash others except of in good fun. Make sure the funny is shared by the one its directed toward. Make a funny comment about verizon or another carrier. Please be somewhat tasteful.
    Lighthearted banter ONLY.
    HAVE FUN "

The bashing in this thread has far surpassed being "in good fun". So keeping with the purpose of this thread I feel that the bashing and mass amount of negativity need to be taken elsewhere. It's disrepectful toward the OP. We should be grateful that she made this thread for us to enjoy and take part in, in the first place. The thread has been nothing but b****ing and moaning. I admit that I'm just as guilty as any for being negative, but I miss how fun this thread used to be and I'd like to see it go back that way. I've made my point with how horrible this company is and from now on I, personally, am going to keep the workplace drama, BS, etc., to myself and the people I sit next to.
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 01-03-10 at 08:56 PM.
    01-03-10 08:46 PM
    Please keep the names out of your rants. It doesn't matter if it is good or bad, I am sure they would not like to see their names on here.

Agree!!!! I edited out the names. I would really prefer if we leave names OUT of it, and that includes initials. Rant if you feel you must, but please keep the names out of it and be as vague as possible.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Ok I believe we have someone using multiple names here in the thread. NOT cool, and also against the CB Rules, in particular this one....

Multiple Identities
    Only one username or account is allowed per CrackBerry member. If you have forgotten your log in information, do not create a new account, please contact us. Users found with multiple accounts will be banned.

That person can PM me and come clean and I will delete 2 of the 3 accounts, and let the 3rd account stay, and THAT will be the end of it. OR I can do a bit more research and then ban all 3. Think carefully. Take option 1.
    01-03-10 10:07 PM
    Ok ok I give up it's me..

You can delete my other two names.. Twinsx2dad and larrygump.

SORRY!
    01-03-10 11:00 PM
    Ok ok I give up it's me..

You can delete my other two names.. Twinsx2dad and larrygump.

SORRY!
    you have some crazy alter egos. real C R A Z Y........
    01-03-10 11:04 PM
    That's a good one bum. . Everyone knows its not you.

01-03-10 11:05 PM
    you have some crazy alter egos. real C R A Z Y........
    Had to make it believable you know.

That's a good one bum. . Everyone knows its not you.

Dang.
    01-03-10 11:07 PM
    It was a valiant effort though Bum. Where the heck has Twins been anyway?

01-03-10 11:33 PM
    He's trolling around in his RV pulling his space shuttle and COW (cell on wheels).
    01-03-10 11:41 PM
    That sounds like an adventure.
    01-03-10 11:47 PM
    Oh yeah I forgot he is supposed to walk on Mars tomorrow.

01-03-10 11:47 PM
    I can see it now, too bad I'm not at my PC or I'd post the pics of the cow I have.
    01-03-10 11:49 PM
    Well as soon as you can, show us your udders please. Thanks.
    01-03-10 11:53 PM

Not mine but I found a picture of a COW.

01-03-10 11:57 PM
    Three minutes.... I've worked 15 hours of OT today -_-.....love open OT.
    01-03-10 11:57 PM
3,731 ... 119120121122123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD